• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter if the shower was on him or in front of him...he's a germophobe and if you know anything about germophobes they wouldn't even be in the same room with ppl doing some shit like that. Nor be in the same room with a bunch of dirty prostitutes...story is straight fake just like pizzagate. Hell story is coming from a a former British intelligence official anyways. It's fake. CNN is about to go down with all their nonsense they been reporting lately.

I mean even if he's a germophobe, pee is sterile

Jenov

The anime one is fake, i browsed the buzzfed doc and never saw that. Probably some competing fake news trying to drown this.

JCizzle

Why not? The intelligence community gave these reports as well. A lot of this lines up with what we've seen publicly suggested by Trump.

If anything his pro Russian stances are going to get a lot more scrutiny.
Deny, deflect and people will forget in a few days unless there's rock hard evidence. It happened over and over during the election. I don't see how this really moves the needle without verification. Nobody in Congress is going to touch this without proof.

I'm liking the part from page 8

Finally, Regarding TRUMP's claimed minimal investment profile in Russia, a seperate source with direct knowledge said this had not been for want of trying.

Russia knows he's shit. He is desperate for their approval.

teiresias

At this point I don't even care if any of these allegations are true. He's spent the past eight years throwing allegations out at a real qualified President, so I will shed no tears if the lack of the care of whether something is true or not in the populace and the media follows him the rest of his days with the content of this.

Just skimmed through the whole doc

Holy fuck What a shit show

Godspeed Buzzfeed. Yall are gonna be in some shit. Hopefully these allegations actually hold some weight.

Her emails though...

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Well played Russia. First help America elect a totally incompetent dirtbag, next help undermine that incompetent dirtbag with all the goods on him.
I mean, I would feel sorry for you America, but it was obvious like a fucking cartoon. The man's presidental campaign should have ended the moment he clapped his way down that escalator.

(I still feel sorry, and could punch a whole through the wall)

To a bunch of people he hired to show up.

The anime quote is fabricated.

The allegation that he was feeding the FSB information about Russian families living in the US is extremely important

~Kinggi~

Banned
Heh, the potential additional context to the expulsion of the Russian "diplomats" is delicious.

I mean the thing is for anyone saying this shit is clearly false, all along the way Trump has fallen exactly in line with someone working for Russia. Shit has been so obvious.

Linkura

A87O5qjh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom