• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone replying to the anime bit like it is real is doing the same shit as people who believe fake facebook news without checking.

Read the report. Dont look stupid.

teiresias

Trump probably brought Peter Thiel on the team to help deal with outlets like Buzzfeed that actually have the balls to publish stuff the mainstream media is too chicken shit to.

E-Cat

Obama must being dying. The pettiness is real. Obama snatched Trumps soul during those correspondent diners and Trump has been trying to get it back.
Imagine if the same pettiness that got him to run in the first place were also his undoing? It would be fucking poetic.

TheRed

Just read the whole thing. What a disgrace of republicans pretending to give a damn about this country while voting for this tool. It was painfully obvious Russia was pulling strings in his campaign but nooo those emails were soo scary.

Even still it'll all be hand waved away as liberal lies or whatever, they don't care.

Has the golden shower been posted yet?

TaHxbJS.png

Ozorov

HA ha ha ha

That can't be true. His mind is not capable of such elaborate scenarios, however fucked up they may be.

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true
Its not true

Vena

HA ha ha ha

That can't be true. His mind is not capable of such elaborate scenarios, however fucked up they may be.

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

Okay okay I'm pulling back this has to be fake lol

Stop quoting a fake piece.

That hentai thing cannot be real.
In my experience, the more specific an allegation regarding hentai, the more likely it is to be true. There are already an infinite number of misc shipping setups and kinks to exploit in the broader anime genre that anyone able to actually describe a scenario that specific could not possibly be lying. Confession: Even I would be legit shook if that one were true and am extremely skeptical.

"See: HENTAI in glossary" makes me giggle.
Please don't kink shame.
That's not it. It's how preposterously petty the location is, and how humorously perfect it would fit into Trump's personality. Collectively, GAF doesn't care what his fetishes are. Just entertaining trivia. The rest of the country and world? That's another story.

Teggy

Start the speech with "this is a golden day to be seeing you all"

"You're in for a treat tonight. I would like to take this golden opportunity to shower the nation with thanks. To let you know the stream of water that I sport on my cheeks right now is for the joy I feel for you. My heart is like a bowl, full of love, and fragile like porcelain. "

Weiss

Banned
You know if this is true Trump is just gonna go on stage and say he did it and shrug.

Not like he can sink any lower, and it's not like his voters won't totally ask him for to pee on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom