• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm surprised that the Inauguration is still going as planned despite these accusations... I mean, shouldn't it be delayed until we're 100% sure Trump's team is not compromised? It's pretty serious accusations, and we're still making him president in 5 days? Seriously?

avaya

I'm surprised that the Inauguration is still going as planned despite these accusations... I mean, shouldn't it be delayed until we're 100% sure Trump's team is not compromised? It's pretty serious accusations, and we're still making him president in 5 days? Seriously?

The 20th amendment demands it happens on the 20th. Unless the IC comes up with incontrovertible proof in the next few days he's going to be inaugurated. Then there is only impeachment left.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
The 20th amendment demands it happens on the 20th. Unless the IC comes up with incontrovertible proof in the next few days he's going to be inaugurated. Then there is only impeachment left.

Well I hope he get impeached in less than a month then...

Vhalyar

Bill Clinton got impeached by the house over lying about a blowjob. If this doesn't trump that in the eyes of Republicans, then we are well and truly fucked

Why would it? Every single word out of all the Republicans as confirmed that integrity and diligence only matter when your team isn't winning.

Dude Abides

Banned

It kinda has to go forward. The constitution says the presidents term ends Jan 20.

CIA director warns Trump to watch what he says, be careful on Russia | Reuters

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan on Sunday issued a stern parting rebuke to President-elect Donald Trump on the week he assumes the U.S. presidency, warning him against absolving Russia for recent actions and to watch what he says.

"Spontaneity is not something that protects national security interests and so therefore when he speaks or when he reacts, just make sure he understands that the implications and impact on the United States could be profound," Brennan said on "Fox News Sunday."

"It's more than just about Mr. Trump. It's about the United States of America."

--------

Anyone gonna send anything? I was about to send this but I'm wondering if GAF has more to add (I have limited time):

In addition to that I think you should specifically link to Guy.brush's post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=228363285#post228363285

Thanks.

In addition to that I think you should specifically link to Guy.brush's post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=228363285#post228363285

Thanks.

I added the link to Guy.brush and made the post a little more clear with regards to whom to contact at a number of outlets here. Quote to reveal on original post. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=228380097

If we can build out a list of credible press contacts it would be useful. Stick behind quotes to prevent non forum users grabbing and trolling said contacts

BowieZ

Banned
I added the link to Guy.brush and made the post a little more clear with regards to whom to contact at a number of outlets here. Quote to reveal on original post. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=228380097

If we can build out a list of credible press contacts it would be useful. Stick behind quotes to prevent non forum users grabbing and trolling said contacts
It's 3am here and I need sleep.

Someone else is going to have to take the reins for the next 10 hours.

Where the fuck is Detective-GAF?

And could a new thread be started, a call-to-action??

(G'night from me.)

rambis

Banned
Preibus on ABC trying to pivot for his life lol.

"How dare they question Trump's presidency"

"But he questioned Obamas"

"Yeah but we're not talking about that"

Mully

It's 3am here and I need sleep.

Someone else is going to have to take the reins for the next 10 hours.

Where the fuck is Detective-GAF?

And could a new thread be started, a call-to-action??

(G'night from me.)

Detective GAF or Reddit are not going to be the hero investigators if this report gets verified.

Major news agencies have had this information for a few months. They're investigating it. No question. The difference is they're properly vetting other independent sources before actually reporting on the memo any further.

For as compelling as this is, it could be exactly like the Clinton Foundation bullshit that was spewed throughout the election.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
'The Kremlin Candidate', now in Technicolor, in theatres near you.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Very slowly catching up, currently about 10k posts behind, so apologies if this was already posted.

7KekPwQ.jpg

Look at the date.

Regarding this, I did a bit more research. @Klassnik is an author, Rauan Klassnik, and Trump even once retweeted him:

0GzxI2G.jpg

edit: How do you link a tweet?

I wonder if Trump started following him after Klassnik's golden shower comment, and wonder if he really got sued lol.

Virzeth

'The Kremlin Candidate', now in Technicolor, in theatres near you.
The Manchurine Candidate

...I'll show myself out.

Regarding this, I did a bit more research. @Klassnik is an author, Rauan Klassnik, and Trump even once retweeted him:

0GzxI2G.jpg

edit: How do you link a tweet?

I wonder if Trump started following him after Klassnik's golden shower comment, and wonder if he really got sued lol.
And how does the author of 7 "Romance, Religion, Crime" books know of that shit? Not something you'd tell a ghostwriter for your biography, I assume.

To link to a tweet, btw,
right click the timestamp and then "copy link address", or if you already have it selected, like in your screencap, you'll find the URL in your browser's address bar.

Guys, we have to think of the children. They shouldn't hear the details of Trump's sex life; he's a nasty person. They also shouldn't be forced to realize their parents voted for a fucking stooge.

When Trump is made president cant he just replace the head of the CIA with Rudy Giuliani or some twat and make all the evidence vanish and have the investigation stopped?

I am just trying to understand how much damage he can do to impede or stop the investigation once he is officially Prez.

When Trump is made president cant he just replace the head of the CIA with Rudy Giuliani or some twat and make all the evidence vanish and have the investigation stopped?

I am just trying to understand how much damage he can do to impede or stop the investigation once he is officially Prez.
Good way to get some agents to leak their stuff to the press. He needs to start playing nice with the intelligence agencies, or some guys there are going to get him removed. If there is proof of course.

Trouble

Banned

Not that easily. Yes, he nominates a new director, but that requires confirmation by the Senate. Also, there are tons of career intelligence people, that will whistleblow/leak if legitimate avenues of investigation start getting shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom