• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Sad that the piss story has already overtaken the real meat of the document. The fake hentai story will take off as well I fear.

Fuck social media.

Did you honestly expect the peeing story wouldn't be the biggest part? It will still stick this is not going away.

darscot

Even if this is bullshit, it will live on forever. People will snicker and yell jokes at him till the day he dies. He is going to be president LOL.

icespide

Banned
Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Quote-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

He values his image. It wouldn't be owning up, it would be running away. I doubt he would but again, we don't know what the Russian have obtained.

Yup, Trump's ego is too big for him to not make some sort of his response. Not to mention his twitter is a great way of him getting around whatever scandal he may be involved with. Brace yourself, we're in for a bumpy next few years.

Raven117

Sad that the piss story has already overtaken the real meat of the document. The fake hentai story will take off as well I fear.

Fuck social media.

Because the piss story is relateable...

The actual dirty dealings...the corruption, the manipulation...it has to be in a Borne movie for us to give a shit.

C12RNkGUUAALAe_.jpg

Now this is illuminating.

It looks like people were trying to get this story out there to start, which makes the report less believable.

Still, this means CIA/FBI has some work cut out for them.
No. If they Incorporated this in the intelligence report it means they already did.

The CIA has a better network for information and way more resources. Impossible for a journalist doesn't mean that's impossible for a government agency with an undisclosed budget.

Maybe this was why Trump was avoiding the intelligence briefings? Interesting.

Wait wait- This has been out since November? Can't be verified?

Sooo...?

It's apparently been shopped around since October, but no journalists has been able to verify it so it was never officially reported on. Now the intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI) are looking into closely after investigating and seeing that some of the claims could be credible based on the source. It's been said that Comey has been sitting on the story since at least October and wouldn't release details on request in hopes of not influencing the Presidential election.

Boke1879

Not to mention you put a lot of this shit out to get the ball rolling on people verifying.

I'm sure a lot of people will continue to try and dig up his interests in Russia.

So what do we need to see From the CIA/FBI/NSA for you to accept the results? Medium level of confidence and up?

I mean this guy is a former MI-6 operative, widely known as the best or one of best intelligence agencies

Zaph

Is the leaked report actually real? Because holy shiiit if so.
It's real in the sense that it comes from a private intelligence firm run by a former senior British intelligence officer with a very credible past and who has worked with American agencies before. And all the US agencies considered it credible enough to present in an official capacity to the president and president-elect.

However, some of the claims themselves are very difficult/impossible to verify.

ZOONAMI

It seems to me that if this was presented by US intelligence they have done their due diligence on whatever they presented.

We need confirmation from an intelligence source with more detail as to what exactly was presented.

It seems like we can't really say for sure the buzzfeed report is what was actually presented.

CNN story seems like whatever was briefed was verified and corroborated with British intelligence.

Edit: us intelligence deems the work of ex mi6 operative as credible.

jelly

It's apparently been shopped around since October, but no journalists has been able to verify it so it was never officially reported on. Now the intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI) are looking into closely after investigating and seeing that some of the claims could be credible based on the source. It's been said that Comey has been sitting on the story since at least October and wouldn't release details on request in hopes of not influencing the Presidential election.

Why did he talk about Hilary emails?

So weird. Do the Russians have dirt on him or he is angling for better job down the line with Trump?

Can someone who's been following this summarize what's going on? I stepped out for an hour and now I have no idea what's true (as in what was in the report) and what isn't.

HEAVY claims on Trump being steeped in Russian interference with regards to the election, partly due to his rise to power, partly due to alleged blackmailing of sex acts (NOT HENTAI, but pissing and sex parties). All as a way of weakening American influence abroard regardless of the election outcome, and if successful, Kremlin wanted Trump to play a part in helping take public view off of Ukraine by pushing China's buttons and rolling forces into the middle-east. Also name-dropping of Jill Stein being implicit, Trump's lawyer (duh), and Wiki Leaks. It also says that the Kremlin isn't best pleased with wither Trump's camp nor WikiLeaks due to how hard it was to beat Hillary.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Not to mention you put a lot of this shit out to get the ball rolling on people verifying.

I'm sure a lot of people will continue to try and dig up his interests in Russia.

yeah it would be highly unusual for something like this to break and not have the usual stream of followups not happen for the next few weeks/months

Grug

It's easy to get carried away but I honestly think this is the end of Trump.

The GOP can not and will not ignore it. If he doesn't resign before inauguration he will be impeached soon after.

Or am I just high on Hopeium?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Yeah John Mccain actually got the ball moving when he got the report.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Just finished reading the whole report...

So if any of this is proven, a bunch of people are going to prison for treason/espionage, correct?

Also looks like Trump has some shady connections to China (surprise, surprise), I'm sure they could blackmail him too.

Man, oh man, truth truly is stranger than fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom