• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, Jill Stein gets her ass dragged in there too as an anti-Clinton asset.

C12ZDn3WgAAvz8i.jpg:large

ezekial45

Banned
I don't know what's gonna come from this, but I've had a great laugh over the last hour or so at the expense of Trump. That alone was enough for me.

Feep

Banned
Assuming this is true (and I do not want to take the stance that anything anti-Donald Trump is true; I still strongly believe in verifying sources), I would literally take part in a war in order to remove Donald Trump from office. This would be treason of the highest order.

Vena

Stop quoting the fake even if its to call it out as being fake. Use your brains, all you do is give it more exposure.

Fuck its already getting out of hand. Fake news and everyone talking about piss

The real shit getting drowned out is just disturbing

the biggest surprise for me is that Buzzfeed has more balls than other "legitimate" news outlet.

I mean this is (and now was?) still an ongoing investigation?

Is nothing going to come of this now?

All Trump and his cohorts need to do is just deny the allegations lol

Ok someone put a disclaimer in the OP that THE HENTAI ACCUSATION IS A FAKE

Also lol at the title change

Edit: Holy shit never thought I would have to say that about a president-elect...

mo60

Oh wow, Jill Stein gets her ass dragged in there too as an anti-Clinton asset.

C12ZDn3WgAAvz8i.jpg:large

Mike Flynn, Carter Page and Micheal Cohen are also mentioned in the document. Also, the Russian's goal was to encourage reluctant youth voters to vote for trump according to that section of the document.

The piss and piss related barbs are making me laugh till my sides hurt but the detail about it being in the bed the Obamas slept in...

that's teetering on the edge of face-wearing serial killer territory, isn't it?

GutsOfThor

Sad that the piss story has already overtaken the real meat of the document. The fake hentai story will take off as well I fear.

Fuck social media.

Kud Dukan

Can someone who's been following this summarize what's going on? I stepped out for an hour and now I have no idea what's true (as in what was in the report) and what isn't.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So is this ALL just rumors for now, or is there some portion that has been substantiated?

CNN first posted a story saying the US intelligence agencies found aspects of a British spy's intel credible and presented it to Trump and Obama. Buzzfeed leaked the details of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom