• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this is all true, but Donald denies it, what do the Russians have to gain by releasing the tape?

Showing the instability of the US political system, however I would imagine it's more in their interest to have Trump in their back pocket, so unless he folds they don't give anything.

Not

Banned
The Bernie Bros who voted for Trump in protest are going to feel more exploited than Trump's Russian hookers after reading that report.

The DNC hacks were specifically aimed at them if the report is true. Bros gotta stop being so playable

~Kinggi~

Banned
Anderson Cooper and CNN are playing up the 'story you wont find anywhere else', which i dont know how to perceive right now. COuld be good or bad.

ElRenoRaven

So if this is true how can any American who gives a shit about their country allow this man to be president? How can republicans sit there and allow this man to be our president?

Mortemis

Banned
Biden: "Yo Barack"
Biden: "Just left a filled up bucket on top the door"
Obama: "Joe..."
Biden: "So he can have a golden entrance to feel right at home"
Obama: "..."
30qhSuG.png

Strimei

Jesus Christ, I step away to eat dinner and come back and suddenly golden shower stuff? What the hell did I miss in thirty minutes?

well, assuming this stuff is true then having it leaked actually saves Trump since now the ruski's can't blackmail him with it.

This year is starting out surreal

Told you. McCain and Graham aren't going to let this Russia shit go. They have no love for them and I at the very least. Trust them to investigate this fully.

Oh I've been fucking with Graham since the elections. McCain disappointed me with his endorsement, but it was unsurprising.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
MSNBC was just reporting on it, now talking about Obama's speech.

I have had MSNBC in the back round for the past hour. They been speaking about it for the past half hour and mixing in talk about Obama's speech. The speech will get more coverage. Just for the thanks Obama.

They will keep talking about it don't worry.

They are never going to be able to substantiate these claims, and once Trump takes office the investigations will be shelved obviously.

Red

Showing the instability of the US political system, however I would imagine it's more in their interest to have Trump in their back pocket, so unless he folds they don't give anything.
Exactly, yeah. Doubt has already been seeded, and without the tapes for confirmation he can still plausibly deny this. They still hold all the chips.

Neoweee

Uhh. If this is real, its over.

If admission of repeated sexual assault didn't do him in when people actually had a chance to vote, this won't do him in, either. There's no repercussions for the GOP to just ignore this and do their usual handwavey bullshit.

Either there's credibility here or a British intelligence official who has built up a reputation as being connected and reliable is pissing that all away for a laugh.

Did this official intend for this speculative, unverified information to be leaked to journalists, and deemed acceptable for release to the general public?

Kifimbo

Buried paragraph in the McCain article:

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

Maximo

FUCK i knew it.

Think about it. If russia was blackmailing him and wanting to get him in the presidency, trump completely trying to tank his campaign the entire time doesnt seem so out of place now.

He tried everything from insults, making fun of the disabled, ect to TRY AND GET OUT OF THIS MESS.

Holy shit everything makes sense now!

Trump is truly a hero.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
well, assuming this stuff is true then having it leaked actually saves Trump since now the ruski's can't blackmail him with it.

This year is starting out surreal

Who says it's all they have?
Also, there's more than enough there that can be verified by security footage, receipts, etc. to end everyone on Team Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom