• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX

FUCK i knew it.

Think about it. If russia was blackmailing him and wanting to get him in the presidency, trump completely trying to tank his campaign the entire time doesnt seem so out of place now.

He tried everything from insults, making fun of the disabled, ect to TRY AND GET OUT OF THIS MESS.

Holy shit everything makes sense now!

He could have dropped out.

Grug

The Bernie Bros who voted for Trump in protest are going to feel more exploited than Trump's Russian hookers after reading that report.

Way to stick it to the "Establishment" boys. You just gave Putin hand-relief instead.

I suspect that this won't succumb to much, even if real, but I really want this to be real.

Idk how anyone can defend this guy at this point

On election night a german Journalist suggested that the german magazine "Der Spiegel" was sitting on a story about a Trump sex tape in Russian hands.

I was perplexed because you usually don't hear that kind of speculation on german public television and "Der Spiegel" is generally very trustworthy. But I never heard of any of this ever since.

I wonder if they had information about any of this back then.

I heard a lot of talk about at least the potential of a sex tape existing in October and November

I'm surprised by nothing anymore and fully expect Russia to release it themselves on the 22nd

There's certainly a doubke standard, GAF loses its mind whenever it concerns Trump.

If a right leaning source published unverified rumours like this about Hilary or Obama they would be up in arms.

Now watch people accuse me of being a blind Trump supporter just for trying to be reasonable with something that everyone is struggling to verify.

So you don't acknowledge the context around this, either? Do you not understand this isn't being posted in a vortex?

its%2Bcovered%2Bin%2Bblood%2Bsweat%2Btears%2Band%2Bother%2Bfluids.gif

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
If "Bill Clinton visits secret-pedo island" is a one, and "Anthony Wiener sexts underage girl" is a ten, where does this Trump stuff land?

edit: in terms of verifiability and credibility.

Either there's credibility here or a British intelligence official who has built up a reputation as being connected and reliable is pissing that all away for a laugh.

Red

I heard a lot of talk about at least the potential of a sex tape existing in October and November

I'm surprised by nothing anymore and fully expect Russia to release it themselves on the 22nd
Even if this is all true, but Donald denies it, what do the Russians have to gain by releasing the tape?

On election night a german Journalist suggested that the german magazine "Der Spiegel" was sitting on a story about a Trump sex tape in Russian hands.

I was perplexed because you usually don't hear that kind of speculation on german public television and "Der Spiegel" is generally very trustworthy. But I never heard of any of this ever since.

I wonder if they had information about any of this back then.

At least on Twitter sounding like a number of journalists knew something related at some point but couldn't verify.

Kathian

Banned
url]

Context for the times headline. Note Foreign Sec commenting that Russians up to "some very dirty tricks" and behind the Democratic hack.

Jenov

MSNBC was just reporting on it (not the details about the piss, but "shocking" allegations), now talking about Obama's speech.

Retro

So, at least this is gaining traction. Man what a time to be alive. Not going to get my hopes up for something to happen after everything thus far but man, what a time to be alive.

On a Tuesday too, so this isn't getting buried in the Friday Dump (Oh god, what if people keep digging and there's a literal Friday Dump).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom