• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. Wow. Thanks for the summary.

it's worth noting that the actual allegations are currently unverified

all we know for sure is that both obama and trump received briefings about info that was collated by someone who was anti-trump, intelligence agencies are currently looking to verify it, and they only briefed obama and trump because they didn't want it leaking first.

but hopefully -
GX7sBEy.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
From Russia's response two days ago:

In his comments on Monday, Mr Peskov said Russia "categorically denied that Moscow had been involved in any hacking attacks".
"Groundless accusations which are not supported by anything are being rehearsed in an amateurish, unprofessional way. We don't know what information they are actually relying on."
The claims amounted to a "witch-hunt", he added.

That messaging.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38558377

That phrasing.

Tall4Life

Even if this is partially distracting from the conspiracy/treason stuff with Russia, honestly what does it matter. Golden showers got this shit to the front page and it's gonna stay.

Not

Banned
This is embarrassing. There's very little chance any of this is real at all. Imagine if it was any other president elect. What a shit show. :/

They'd probably be done no matter what. The fact that Trump might not be is what you should actually be focusing on.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I so badly want to hear Jack Tapper say the words "golden shower" lololol

That is the one thing I am waiting for. Sadly it will be the late night hosts saying it first.

MSNBC wants to say it so bad.

Hearings tomorrow are gonna be huge now.

tuxfool

Banned
4chan comment is simply this

No idea if it's banned to link to that place but the comment above is real from 2016. It's hardly convincing though. I seriously doubt a troll message board can pull off something like this.

Google it or if someone lets me know it is okay to link to 4chan I will.

America needs a do over on its election.

This is disinformation. At least the serious contents of that report were previously known last year (and ignored).

ZOONAMI

So the on TV CNN just did a live report on this, interrupting the pre-coverage of obama speech.

Carl Bernstein is reporting on this and the NIS and CIA directors dong the briefing on this with Obama and Trump absolutely means there is something here.

There are financial hooks involved here folks, book it. Not just pissgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom