• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

mViWrHt.png

Tic-Tac, sir?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Let's break it down for a theoretical court of law:

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

Doesn't say WHAT the fake news is.

Doesn't go after his enemies like he normally does.

Doesn't go after the CIA like he has been.

Doesn't compare anything to anything else.

I'm so confused as to what is going on. Can someone please summarize? It has been revealed that he likes getting peed on by hookers? Is that accurate?

There's this sorta dodgy looking document and a bunch of sources speaking to the media that suggest Trump's campaign was being fed intelligence from the Russians and that Trump hired some hookers to give each other golden showers and that the RUssians have video of this: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

Guys, it was apparently faked by 4chan. Why do you take something that favors you and run with it?
So because 4chan says it, it's real?

I'm also announcing right now that I as a Canadian citizen will be running for president of the United States in 2020 with BronsonLee as my running mate and Slayven as minister of education.

It's real because I said so.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Wait so his skin isn't spray tanned it's just acid washed from years of golden showers?

D:

Yes, his skin gets that color from daily bathing in the piss of severely dehydrated prostitutes.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Let's break it down for a theoretical court of law:

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

Doesn't say WHAT the fake news is.

Doesn't go after his enemies like he normally does.

Doesn't go after the CIA like he has been.

Doesn't compare anything to anything else.

It's about to get real.

ezekial45

Banned
So the on TV CNN just did a live report on this, interrupting the pre-coverage of obama speech.

Carl Bernstein is reporting on this and the NIS and CIA directors dong the briefing on this with Obama and Trump absolutely means there is something here.

There are financial hooks involved here folks, book it. Not just pissgate.

Yeah, something big is going to happen of this.

Kettu

Neo Member
I have to wake up in a little over 3 hours, but this stuff is keeping me up. I might have to put on some ASMR or something to call me down, but at least i'm going to have quite a megathread to digest in the morning

Guys, it was apparently faked by 4chan. Why do you take something that favors you and run with it?

Hah. And you would trust a bunch of anonymous nobodies known for attempting to spread disinformation to further far-right agendas? My guess is they're probably saying /pol/ made it up to redirect people.

Thankfully, it isn't working.

This is Watergate-esque. It's outright treason, even ignoring the pee stuff.

Nobody cares about this other than to mock the pee stuff because we're all aware nothing of substance is going to come of this other than people firmly entrenching in their preconceptions, and the rift between Trump and the media/intelligence community growing even wider.

So because 4chan says it, it's real?

I'm also announcing right now that I as a Canadian citizen will be running for president of the United States in 2020 with BronsonLee as my running mate and Slayven as minister of education.

It's real because I said so.

I will IMMEDIATELY turn on you

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Wikileaks is saying the report is fake and the format and whatnot do not match typical reports?

The reports are not by a typical agency. And anyway WikiLeaks is now thoroughly and indisputably a state actor.

Who gives a shit what they parrot?

Tall4Life

Wait a minute, I get it

Jojo Part 5 anime will start this year

its called GOLDEN wind

the main character has the stand the GOLD experience

JOJO WILL SAVE AMERICA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom