• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moa

kiwkN05.png

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/818991277685567489

I'm torn about the pee stuff. Like, it's hilarious, but it's completely overshadowing all the really meaty, important stuff.

...But it's so fucking funny.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
I love the fact that he used the term "Witch Hunt" right on the day the Russian Embassy accused the UK of mounting a witch hunt itself haha, hilarious.

And the thought of him reading the replies to his tweet fill me with glee, he's being skewered in them, and as narcissistic as he is, you know he's reading them :D

Alright, explain what the fuck is going on with the piss stuff. I got the gist of everything else (clear Trump/Russia connection that only just now is getting confirmed to be real, I assume?)

NYR

anyone who thinks this shit is fake after the trump tweet was either born yesterday or a full blown trumpite.
I am not sure to believe yet. There is just some pictures of some white pages I could have typed out. Not sure it is fair to throw out accusations.

Huh? I don't even go to reddit..I just think this too crazy to be true. Everyone is going crazy on twitter about it and I think it's a good idea to examine it before we jump to conclusions. I won't post in this thread, sorry.

Take out the golden showers story. Okay? Okay. What sounds crazy about this based on Trump's past and his behavior during the election cycle?

No, it wasn't. This report was out months ago and was reported on my Mother Jones. They're just trying to obfuscate the truth.

that person posted on the eve of trump's election that we needed to "give him a chance" and that he was for all americans so i would just leave it LMAO

Grym

All the gaudy gold decor and style finally makes sense #goldenshowers

While this is hilarious...I really want the financials side of this story to break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom