• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian allegations are too much, especially with him appointing a Russian honor recipient as Secretary of State. No one in the media is standing for this. If you thought Ana Navarro and Van Jones were freaking the fuck out before, it's going to get insane tomorrow.

I didn't think about it, but it definitely has the potential to hurt tillerson's chances to get confirmed even more. A lot of Russian stink about all of this.

remist

I think the veracity of this report is going to stand on whether they can prove Cohen was in Prague at the time indicated. If he can prove otherwise it's going to be an embarrassment for the intelligence community.

IrishNinja

For people who think that this could be some elaborate hoax to decredit the mainstream media, do you also think the intelligence community and John McCain are in on this conspiracy? A legit question, because I think some of you are missing some of the important points of the story: mainly that documents was handed in from McCain, and intelligence agencies have investigated them now and see that the source is potentially credible. Do you think all of them are helping Trump in his final takedown of the mainstream American media? If so, we're looking at basically a very large scale conspiracy.

exactly, let's stop pretending bannon or whoever is playing 4th dimension chess here

I mean as is a lot of people are falling into a trap. So much focus is on the Piss. People aren't talking about the Treasonous behavior. Were making piss jokes.

thread feels like it'd be 4 or 5 pages tops without em

@seanoneal
Quick reminder that Trump once ran an elaborate scam to get people to send him their pee
C12r8pMWIAA-NRi.jpg

So that's what he meant when he said he had a golden bath...

Dalek

Man, McCain must have held a grudge when Trump said "I prefer the ones that didn't get captured."

McCain gets the last laugh.

So let me see if I got the timeline right:

Obama embarrasses Donald at dinner in 2011
Russia starts assisting
Donald taunts McCain in 2016
Wins presidency
McCain is a salty ass old man who fucking hates Russia and has nothing to lose
IT'S PISS

M.Bluth

As much as I'm enjoying the hilarity of all of this, especially knowing that as the leaks (lol) intensify we're not gonna wait awfully long for even more stuff and possibly more concrete evidence... I'm also dreading how little, if anything at all, will actually be done.

McCain and Graham will push for action, but unless the rest of the GOP is willing to turn against Trump, I'm afraid we're looking at yet another example of how much this orange turd is untouchable.

Adaren

I mean as is a lot of people are falling into a trap. So much focus is on the Piss. People aren't talking about the Treasonous behavior. Were making piss jokes.

If it's real, substantive discussion / retribution will come with time.

The fact that this is also gossipy is only a positive.

Mike Pence and Donald Trump have responded on Twitter by screaming that it's fake news and linking to Lifezette.

Lifezette has claimed that Hillary Clinton murdered JFK Jr.

Honestly the attacks of the Intel Community etc. seem like it was more about establishing a narrative to fight stuff like this. Not the Election interference. Use the Interference stuff to lay the groundwork of getting a specific population anti-intel so when stuff like this did come out they already turned on the intelligence community.

i thought the same thing before but then I thought with this stuff being unverified I think I'd rather everyone just make piss jokes then get burned if this is fake

Bolivar687

Banned
I didn't think about it, but it definitely has the potential to hurt tillerson's chances to get confirmed even more. A lot of Russian stink about all of this.

Even if it gets proven false beyond a shadow of doubt, this man absolutely cannot become secretary of state.

Phreaker

No wonder Trump wanted to "move on" so quickly from the Russia stuff. I can't even fathom what is going to happen if 1/2 of this shit is true.

Ashodin

So let me see if I got the timeline right:

Obama embarrasses Donald at dinner in 2011
Russia starts assisting
Donald taunts McCain in 2016
Wins presidency
McCain is a salty ass old man who fucking hates Russia and has nothing to lose
IT'S PISS

There is salt in piss BronsonLee

THERE IS SALT IN PISS

I always knew Trump would be a Hall & Oates fan.

My friends wonder why I call you
All of the time, what can I say
I don't feel the need to give such secrets away
You think maybe I need help, no I know I'm right all right

I'm just better off not listening to friends advice
When they insist on knowing my bliss, I tell them this
When they want to know what the reason is
I only smile when I lie and I tell them why

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
Because
(Your piss is on my list)
Of the best things in life

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss I can't resist
(Because your piss is what I miss)
When I turn off the light

I go crazy wondering what there is to really see
Did the night just take up your time
'Cause it means more to me
Sometimes I forget what I'm doing
I don't forget what I want, I want

Regret what I've done, regret you, I couldn't go on
But if you insist on blowing my bliss, I'll tell you this
If you want to know what the reason is
I only smile when alive, then I'll tell you why

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
Because
(Your piss is on my list)

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss I can't resist
When I turn off the light, I really miss

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss is on my list)
Of the best things in life oh babe

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss I can't resist
When I turn off the light

(Because your piss)
Your piss is on my list
(Because your piss)
Your piss I can't resist
(Because your piss is on my list)

Man, McCain must have held a grudge when Trump said "I prefer the ones that didn't get captured."

McCain gets the last laugh.

Well, we'll have to see what comes of this. Either way, though, McCain really put a sour smell on Trump and his administration with all this. Not that they needed help with that so much, but he really seemed to open the trash cans on the corner.

Golden words he will pour in your ear
But his lies can't disguise what you fear
For a golden girl knows when he's kissed her
It's the piss of death from

Mr. Goldtinkler
Pretty girl beware of this heart of gold
This heart is cold

He loves only gold
Only gold
He loves gold
He loves only gold
Only gold