• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

It's genius they're running with the #FakeNews thing. This isn't at all what the trend of fake news was talking about. Not remotely. They know that. I know that. Their stupid ass supporters are too dumb to know that, so they use it!

Zophar

People suggesting this is an elaborate hoax are greatly overestimating how willing Trump would go along with a plot that forever attaches to his identity this watersports shit.

People had this report for months and they have probably been trying to confirm information in it, but most of it is still unverified. Some of the information is so insane that it's almost hard to take seriously and it would further tank the medias credibility if this turns out to be false.

Right now it's easy for Trump to just flat out deny the accusations and the general public probably won't take it seriously either since we have been hearing about Trump and Russia for weeks.

Outside of the piss stuff, what is really insane about this report that doesn't fit in with Trump's history and behavior, though? I'm not saying it's 100% true or fake, but really, outside the weird piss stuff, nothing in this report is hugely outrageous based on what we've seen from Trump and his pandering with Russia.

1: Why does Trump's lawyer have a diplomatic passport? Or is this another "is it black or blue?" trick of shitty tweeted photos?

2: What does he think Tweeting a pic of the cover will prove?

black-bush-o.gif

Not

Banned
It's genius they're running with the #FakeNews thing. This isn't at all what the trend of fake news was talking about. Not remotely. They know that. I know that. Their stupid ass supporters are too dumb to know that, so they use it!

It's been shown to work too. Fascist system where government controls veracity of information.

this is going to be a long 4 year for a lot of you or should I say 8 years?

Hey, let's be real here for a second. He could come over to the house of his cult-ish army of followers (which I assume you are in given your past comments) and piss all over their house and they would still say it didn't happen.

Nafai1123

Banned
How would this even get verified? Lets say this is true, but never gets verified. Then what?

Trump becomes POTUS and is stuck in a corner between doing what he promised Russia, which will face great scrutiny given the contents of this report, or he won't and Russia releases the piss-gates. Either way he is fucked as long as we keep paying attention.

Bolivar687

Banned
Even if this is true, it will never be confirmed. It's just going to be joke fodder.

The Russian allegations are too much, especially with him appointing a Russian honor recipient as Secretary of State. No one in the media is standing for this. If you thought Ana Navarro and Van Jones were freaking the fuck out before, it's going to get insane tomorrow.

_Ryo_

Nothing will come of this. Trump won't be arrested or impeached. Republicans only care about illegal shit when liberals/minorities/the poor/democrats do it.

If its them, lol, whysoserious?

Ms.Galaxy

I hope there's a large protest near the capital during his inauguration and they all collectively piss in public the second he's sworn in.

Firebrand

Regardless of whether the allegations are true, it's pretty funny, and sad, seeing hardcore Trump trolls immediately calling this fake news after all the garbage they've been peddling.

antonz

Honestly the attacks of the Intel Community etc. seem like it was more about establishing a narrative to fight stuff like this. Not the Election interference. Use the Interference stuff to lay the groundwork of getting a specific population anti-intel so when stuff like this did come out they already turned on the intelligence community.

I mean as is a lot of people are falling into a trap. So much focus is on the Piss. People aren't talking about the Treasonous behavior. Were making piss jokes.

Kettch

How would this even get verified? Lets say this is true, but never gets verified. Then what?

Assuming it's true, and assuming our intelligence agencies don't allow Trump to be blackmailed, then we'd probably get confirmation from Russia. If it isn't good for anything else, they would release it just to throw America into chaos.

Iksenpets

Banned
1: Why does Trump's lawyer have a diplomatic passport? Or is this another "is it black or blue?" trick of shitty tweeted photos?

2: What does he think Tweeting a pic of the cover will prove?

Even the inside of the passport couldn't prove anything. He could have flown into any country in Europe and then hopped a train or a car to Prague, and would have no evidence of having been to the Czech Republic on his record.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I know I asked for a tl;dr earlier, but I still don't see anything about piss in any of the linked articles. The first post doesn't mention it and there are 55 pages since then. Where is it?

cackhyena

Honestly the attacks of the Intel Community etc. seem like it was more about establishing a narrative to fight stuff like this. Not the Election interference. Use the Interference stuff to lay the groundwork of getting a specific population anti-intel so when stuff like this did come out they already turned on the intelligence community.

I mean as is a lot of people are falling into a trap. So much focus is on the Piss. People aren't talking about the Treasonous behavior. Were making piss jokes.

Officials would be talking about it plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom