• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizzagate is possibly true.

News outlets are claiming the source is unsubstantiated. Let's wait for verification before we throw anyone into jail.

Comparing Pizzagate to this is so ridiculous. Yes, this isn't confirmed and we should be skeptical, but Trump has business in Russia which is known, the soft nature he's had on Russia with foreign policy, nominating a Russian friend as SoS, his dismissal of NATO, his odd flirtation with Putin, Russia hacking the election to destabilize it and promote Trump, etc. Lots of weird stuff with Trump and Russia in general.

That is not comparable to a random ass story about Hiliary Clinton running a sex slave operation out of a goddamn pizza store.

another anointed boy king once got dunked in piss

jqtHr7u.jpg
What's the point of this?

Read:

CARL BERNSTEIN: It came from a former British MI-6 intelligence agent who was hired by a political research -- opposition research -- firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both Republican and Democratic candidates opposed to Trump. They were looking at Trump's business ties. They saw some questionable things about Russians, about his businesses in Russia. They, in turn, hired this MI-6 former investigator. He then came up with additional information from his Russian sources. He was very concerned by the implications of it. He then took it to an FBI colleague that he had known in his undercover work for years. He took it to this FBI man in Rome who turned it over to the bureau in Washington in August. And then a former British ambassador to Russia, independently, was made aware of these findings and he took the information to John McCain, Senator John McCain of Arizona, in the period just after the election, and showed it to McCain -- additional findings. McCain was sufficiently disturbed by what he read, to take it to FBI Director James Comey himself personally. They had a five-minute meeting. The two men, very little was said. McCain turned it over to him and is now awaiting what the FBI�s response is to that information

Please don't quote things without linking the source.

watershed

Banned
I hate everyone who had this info and sat on it. And now we have Trump as president. Well done assholes. The American people now have to suffer because someone didn't do their job to protect the integrity of our democratic process and now we're fucked.

Well, I hope it is true (and can be confirmed) but I guess we will just have to see.

Even if it can't be confirmed, though, the idea a lot of you are proposing would be an epic level conspiracy that would either require a large amount of people, or an absolutely incredible amount of work and planning from various places. That was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom