• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaySan

Banned
That certainly wasn't my intention when I @'d TaySan TaySan , I was genuinely curious what he thought would happen over it all but in retrospect it was uncouth of me. I can't speak for the others but if I came across as assholish I didnt mean it.
It's all good. :)
I don't mind taking the heat it's just being denied my disability that took it too far. The same thing happened in another thread and they know better.

dionysus

Yaldog

It’s discussions like this that just astound me.

These retards are absolutely ok with allowing women to be humiliated in front of an international audience just so they can claim wokeness and spout “seeeeeeee woMeN r EqUaL tO MeN.”

This fuckin makes me rage.

A couple of great female basketball players have signed with the Pacers. None of them made the cut.

norm9

Seems to me like someone on this site must have the privileges and access to grab the receipts on what some of these people said in the past when they were on here.

How hard could it be? Pick a poster that screeches over there, and guaranteed (based on the DBubs postings) once you dig through the first few pages, you'll get some "bad faith" and a history of histories.

Turn over every rock!

pulga

Banned
But hey, if you want to prove me wrong, why not make a thread over there? Talk about how uncomfortable you are over it and politely ask for B-dubs to apologize. After the trans incident, meta threads should be fair game. If what you say is true, you're probably thinking B-dubs will apologize and that'll be the end of it. But what will happen in reality is the thread gets locked and you'll be accused of bad faith accusations and alt-right gaslighting, leading to a permaban in the same way of Queen of Hunting was permabanned for pointing out accurate information about Cerium.

But that's just all my assumption. If Era is really the bastion of progressive thought you claim it to be, you should have no fear bringing it up. It's something the people there have a right to know, and I'm sure B-dubs has the benefit of the doubt there with how he's acted in recent years. So it should all end without incident.

He sure did take you up on your challenge

Screen-Shot-2020-01-22-at-5-43-54-PM.png

l m a o

Also, TaySan TaySan I should point out as well I bear no ill will towards ya, I'm probably more similar to you than I am to most people in this thread (Fuck Trump the twat), but you can't deny this is all a bunch of bullshit. Was just wondering what you, as a very active Reseter, made of all this.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
when you start a paragraph with "Just to be clear, I don't want to come across as "hyper-entitled"...
TDLink

Just to be clear, I don't want to come across as "hyper-entitled", and I definitely think any cast member in any role can and should be able to tell people where the bathroom is. All I'm saying is that every other Disney park around the world has a certain standard. People are paying a premium price to enter these parks and are supposed to be getting a premium show, at all times. I get that CMs are people too. They have feelings, they can have bad days. But their job is to not show that, and to make the guest's experience, as they say, "magical". It's literally their job. If they want to be lazy or look bored or not stay in character or get angry at the guests, they can go work for Universal or Six Flags, or do a myriad of other jobs rather than be an employee at a Disney theme park.
you can really picture this toxic beardo yelling at a manager in his crocs trying to get some poor kid fired cos he ruined his immersion.

these people jump straight from class solidarity threads to threads castigating service workers without even a second thought.

Last edited:
Just got approved at Era, yeah I have access to the eco chamber!

Now what's the strategy to avoid getting banned for superficial nonsense in less than 60 minutes? ;)

TaySan

Banned

l m a o

Also, TaySan TaySan I should point out as well I bear no ill will towards ya, I'm probably more similar to you than I am to most people in this thread (Fuck Trump the twat), but you can't deny this is all a bunch of bullshit. Was just wondering what you, as a very active Reseter, made of all this.
I have no ill will towards you either so it's all good. :) Jolly Ranchers take precedence over everything. xD
Jk but all of this will be settled soon enough. Old B dubs does not represent Era and hopefully by now he would have grown out of this problematic behavior. Hopefully this will be brought to lights and he will put an end to this like the other hard times we as a community went through.

What Kiwi, eratakes and GAF doesn't show you the whole picture of Era that I know and love dearly.

Last edited:

l m a o

I figured as much. Even Era's most ardent defenders will usually concede that there are issues with the moderation. People value their accounts more than calling out those issues until they see they're safe to do so like when the transera incident happened. I would say a good 80%+ of the userbase has thought about how they have to walk on eggshells there.

I'm not going to call Taysan a coward over this. Most people don't want to rock the boat once they've found a community to enjoy, though that's of course a very shaky way of looking at it which will just lead to issues down the line and why I don't expect Era in it's current form to last for more than a few years depending on how this year plays out politically.

Just got approved at Era, yeah I have access to the eco chamber!

Now what's the strategy to avoid getting banned for superficial nonsense in less than 60 minutes? ;)

Click on the latest Media-Create thread and post the following:

Hey guys, I'm Afro Republican, you might know me from Voldemort, erm, NeoGAF I mean. I'm glad TMS Switch bombed, because I hate censorship like all sane gamers, right? There's nothing to be scared about boobs, as long as they're from real women and not some trans chick. As you can decipher from my username, I'm black, but I'm pretty smart. I think diversity in games is ok, just don't force it. Not everything is political. And screw Zoe Quinn for driving Alec Holowka into suicide. That cunt is worse than Alison Rapp, who got fired from Nintendo for secretly working as a prostitute. Speaking of which, I think we can all agree gender studies are a joke and if you put pronouns in your bio, you better just log out forever. Movie of the year is Joker, and Rise of Skywalker sucked because of mary sue Rey, rest of movie was bad, too, though. Imo Japan is the most progressive society, following a live and let live-mentality. Meanwhile western devs call Lovecraft a racist, then proceed to make a game based on his stories, because money - total integrity. Anyway, that's it from me so far. I look forward to spending my time on this forum, love you all (no homo)! Chris, you're a nasty bitch for leaving NeoGAF, though. Come back and make your Media-Create threads over there.

You'll last a long time if you make an entrance like that. Guaranteed. 💁🐧

Last edited:

600Breezy

I have no ill will towards you either so it's all good. :) Jolly Ranchers take precedence over everything. xD
Jk but all of this will be settled soon enough. Old B dubs does not represent Era and hopefully by now he would have grown out of this problematic behavior. Hopefully this will be brought to lights and he will put an end to this like the other hard times we as a community went through.

What Kiwi, eratakes and GAF doesn't show you the whole picture of Era that I know and love dearly.

lmao “old bdubs” 😂😂😂

Why are you advocating for a white guy that uses the words “nigga” and “shemale”? This indicates that he’s a racist and a transphobe does it not?

Have you spoken up on ResetEra about his behaviour? Why not?

Hopefully this will be brought to lights and he will put an end to this like the other hard times we as a community went through.

You have the power to bring it to light. You have an active account in good standing with political beliefs largely identical to the more vocal userbase as well as the staff.

I'm not telling you to do it though, rather I'm explaining that this thought process isn't new. "Hopefully this comes out." You'll find that a lot of the userbase, ultra-woke or otherwise, has this exact same mindset. You'll see it on "official" Era discords, on other websites where users post, on Twitter, etc. People hoping that someone brings to light the transgressions of the site owner. And yet people are too afraid of getting banned to ever actually do it. They'll fear being accused of faking evidence because of just who found the evidence, even though the evidence is literally impossible to fake and easy to verify. Whether be Cerium with his homophobic past or B-Dubs with his problematic past posts, it doesn't matter. I don't know if you're in many Era discords or other places where Era users congregate, but the fact this mindset is so prevalent is why I say the site's stability is consistently hanging on by a thread.

And like I said, it's not new. With all due respect to Evilore, people were just waiting, hoping for the powder keg to one day blow. People hoping the Spanish trip from a deleted thread would come out, or other aspects about him that people weren't fans of like his inoffensive views on trans people that led to Mumei being demodded. They hoped for it in discords, in IRC chatrooms, on Twitter, etc. When the Facebook accusations came out, they finally had an excuse to completely unload after years of resentment. That same resentment has been renewed on Era, and it's building at an exponential pace. That's not the sign of a healthy community that can "get through anything", it's the sign of a community of people constantly on edge that fears the vocal minority blowing up on them and getting them excised from the community.

Either way, there IS a powder-keg and one day it's going to blow. When that happens, I hope you've found another community because there's no way the one that exists there isn't getting splintered into oblivion.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
ERA is a cult. Also Santa Claus isn't real.

Sorry to inject some reality into your day 🤷‍♀️
In your opinion it is, but to the thousands of Era it is not. And how can you be so sure Santa isn't real huh?;)
lmao “old bdubs” 😂😂😂

Why are you advocating for a white guy that uses the words “nigga” and “shemale”? This indicates that he’s a racist and a transphobe does it not?

Have you spoken up on ResetEra about his behaviour? Why not?
I prefer this will naturally bring itself to light and the community will deal with it itself. I'm not advocating for anyone i'm just willing to give Dubs a chance to explain the situation when the time is right. Remember most of these are nearly a decade old and people can change.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not interested in your bullying games so knock it off. I know who am so piss off. There are people behind these avatars believe it or not.

B dubs messed and if they ban me over saying that than you guys are right He should come out and apologize.

Listen TaySan TaySan , if you want the full weight of the GAF defense behind you your gonna have to publically announce an investigation in B-Dubs and ResetEra LLC.
We want to know what happened to the pedo servers and who scrubbed them.

600Breezy

I prefer this will naturally bring itself to light and the community will deal with it itself. I'm not advocating for anyone i'm just willing to give Dubs a chance to explain the situation when the time is right. Remember most of these are nearly a decade old and people can change.

How does something “naturally” bring itself to light? You are part of the Era community are you not? You have clear evidence this individual uses problematic language against minorities but you’re unwilling to say anything about it because....?

This reeks of cowardice. Have a backbone and bring it up yourself.

I'm not going to tell you to do anything and I really have no bad will towards you. I just hope you reflect on how your community has perm banned actually good people with innocent posts. I guess my only massage to you and any era members reading this is that: don't speak up and try to change your community for the better from the inside and I'm sure that you'll soon enough be next for the same treatment as many of us already got there. People like me are purged there, so you're next.

Handel

52UEkuN.png

Ree mods have now decided they are also the internet police.
Yet they never banned the person that admitted to driving under the influence, a crime that could have easily lead to severe damage/death of multiple people, instead they have a mod doing a BAC test over the internet defending them. So long as you know the right mods and have the right skin color/gender/sexual orientation you can get away with any crime scot free. You deserve it for all that oppression you're facing you upper middle class burden to society!

benjipwns

Banned
They banned queen of hunting? She? seemed like a protected user.
Tried to murder BronsonLee:

MWEMV16.png

This is the mod approved shitposting thread about it:

Proof:
qrDltpm.png

Last edited:

accel

Old B dubs does not represent Era and hopefully by now he would have grown out of this problematic behavior. Hopefully this will be brought to lights and he will put an end to this like the other hard times we as a community went through.

Just admit already that you understand that if you post about B-Dubs on Era and state that you think he has to apologize for his posts - like you are stating here - that you will be banned immediately, and that you are afraid of losing your account over this. Just admit it. I have no ill will towards you, but it is tiring to watch you beat around the bush for like five posts.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
Just admit already that you understand that if you post about B-Dubs on Era and state that you think he has to apologize for his posts - like you are stating here - that you will be banned immediately, and that you are afraid of losing your account over this. Just admit it. I have no ill will towards you, but it is tiring to watch you beat around the bush for like five posts.
*Sigh*.....😣😣

Last edited:

nush

Can you stop attacking him? He's got autism yaknow...

Hooooly Shit at that EGS thread. All of them need put in an insane asylum. The OP is right. It's just another fucking launcher. Grow the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom