• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Here's a question. Why do so many era crazies (even the prominent ones) still come back here? They login and browse but they wont post. Why not? What are they afraid of? If they were just interested in browsing for dirt(haha) why log in?

Here's a question. Why do so many era crazies (even the prominent ones) still come back here? They login and browse but they wont post. Why not? What are they afraid of? If they were just interested in browsing for dirt(haha) why log in?

I think some of the stuff isn't visible if you're not logged in, or all of the features maybe (like checking someones post history, etc).

Some could just be auto logging in from before?

It would be nice if they posted and decided to have a normal conversation without anyone being under the fear of being banned for slipping up a word or two.. but they'd rather post poorly formed "GOTCHA DEGENERATES!" and ride their vespa off into the sunset in a glitter-bomb instead (honestly, a little jealous).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yup, haven't been here since it became an absolute cesspool but this felt worth it.

The absolute state of this place is beyond horrendous and your circle jerk is an embarrassment but it's good know I was right afterall

ResetEra is one of the most universally reviled communities on the internet. NeoGAF is mainly reviled by ResetEra. Nice work demonstrating why that is.

Yup, haven't been here since it became an absolute cesspool but this felt worth it.

The absolute state of this place is beyond horrendous and your circle jerk is an embarrassment but it's good know I was right afterall
We have thousands of mentally unstable people all in one place to entertain us with their stupidity. Literally everyone else on the internet uses your site as entertainment. Now go back to the zoo and dance monkey.

sL0iepS.png

LaU9NC2.png
approved by our whites Black members > other black people

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
He went to the site and said something racist his son did when his son is still too young to know what's right and wrong. He was like I raised him to be accepting of everyone I don't know where he got this from?! Era please take my son as a sacrifice so I can be more woke!
Oh yeah. That sad fucker. Who said batman is black lol

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
We have thousands of mentally unstable people all in one place to entertain us with their stupidity. Literally everyone else on the internet uses your site as entertainment. Now go back to the zoo and dance monkey.

Real Talk. Do they fully understand how they are a source of endless entertainment for more and more people as the days go on? Like this this isn't just Gaf. It's all over the net. Their bizzarro hypocritical and borderline fascist zeal of the worst aspects of cancel culture/woke culture that's an ongoing saga for us to follow and enjoy. They contradict themselves and their values almost everyday and then post cringey personal facts about their life.

Like this thread is more of a watch party for a Neil Breen movie than anything else.

It crosses cultural and political alignments how entertaining they are. They focus on the right trolling them, but there is a growing sentiment of the reasonable left that sees them as an amusing cautionary and outright satire. They do know this, right? It's just them as the wokest of the woke. Reasonable people in their quandrant are falling off in record pace.

I want Era to continue. This... this is captivating shit.

Last edited:

HotPocket69

Banned
I love reading this stuff.

When it comes to one-sided protection on minorities (often from angelic saviour White people), I truly wonder how many minorities appreciate the protection, and how many don't want to be babysat like a toddler.

I mean, that’s how liberals treat minorities, especially blacks and it’s always been that way. They see them as helpless and incapable of doing anything themselves, that constantly need ol’ whiteys protection and encouragement. It’s fucking disgusting.

THAT’s racism.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I mean, that’s how liberals treat minorities, especially blacks and it’s always been that way. They see them as helpless and incapable of doing anything themselves, that constantly need ol’ whiteys protection and encouragement. It’s fucking disgusting.

THAT’s racism.
Even better.

Most of the SJW antics come from college arts girls 20-25 years old.

Somehow from their text book studies involving history, social studies and anthropology, combined with zero years worked in their career, they are wise enough to tell minorities how they will solve their problems.

Love it.

Hey all you minorities out there having a hard time. Skip the government. Give up on life.

If you want success, listen to the first 22 year old psychology grad who knows more about you..... than you!

lol

nush

Real Talk. Do they fully understand how they are a source of endless entertainment for more and more people as the days go on? Like this this isn't just Gaf. It's all over the net. Their bizzarro hypocritical and borderline fascist zeal of the worst aspects of cancel culture/woke culture that's an ongoing saga for us to follow and enjoy. They contradict themselves and their values almost everyday and then post cringey personal facts about their life.

Like this thread is more of a watch party for a Neil Breen movie than anything else.

It crosses cultural and political alignments how entertaining they are. They focus on the right trolling them, but there is a growing sentiment of the reasonable left that sees them as an amusing cautionary and outright satire. They do know this, right? It's just them as the wokest of the woke. Reasonable people in their quandrant are falling off in record pace.

I want Era to continue. This... this is captivating shit.

kXR5orK.gif

I remember this piece of shit going on REEEEE to throw his son under the bus so he could get some woke points. Absolute garbage person putting the admiration of those losers over his family.
What happened with Shinobi? He just seems like a dude that loves to play games and avoid drama. Always seemed like a great guy to me.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What happened with Shinobi? He just seems like a dude that loves to play games and avoid drama. Always seemed like a great guy to me.
Last year he posted on Twitter some shit like his kid doesn't like Black people (I think). And then he tweeted to ensure he set his kid straight. Something along those lines.

He was probably thinking he would get brownie points being righteous dad, but people criticized him.

I think he bailed from Reeee, and has even criticized the site back.

Last edited:
That can't be a real thread.

I can't right now, but someone please screenshot the heck out of that thread.. so many of them gleefully calling for violence. It's precious!

Our job hating boy!

King Alamet said:
It starts at cutting me off in traffic and only goes up from there. Like, I'm not saying I'm gonna cause a road rage incident, but the thought of your car getting creamed by a semi does pop into my head.

Last edited:
this screenshot needs to be tweeted to 343 industries asking if discrimination is corporate policy or if this a rogue employee suggesting they break the law.

I don't think politics are a protected class, though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It might only apply to hiring and not firing but idk.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

I look forward to your "are we the baddies?" moment of clarity.

You are not the virtuous soul you believe yourself to be.

Dis gon b gud!!!

I know why they are so angry now...they have no qualms about violence towards pedos judging by many of the replies...this is probably the average reee super secret pedo discord user

fEjWwZG.gif

Bigrx1

Banned

I think most members mainly hang out there and reddit - so they are forever in that bubble and endlessly reinforced that their way is THE WAY. It's the same group, they act the same way exactly, I see the same cancel trains on both, it's the same far leftist political zealotry and the same hate filled group of people who claim tolerance but have zero tolerance for anyone outside their group think. Any dissenters on REE are banned and any dissenters on reddit are just downvoted into oblivion and ultimately pushed into one of the only 2 subreddits where anyone to the right of the far-left is allowed to exist - The_Donald or the Joe Rogan subreddit. Which even that is funny since Joe is a liberal but he isn't ENOUGH of one so they have outcasted him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom