• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
We have reached peak conspiracy.

All the cesspool of conspiracy theories regarding Iowa are because of... Russian interference. People need to believe this and stop with the conspiracy theories.

Era is on the case!

That's like.... conspiracy squared.

A conspiracy within a conspiracy that requires people pushing other conspiracy theories to work.

I am going to need to graph this to understand the sheer insidiousness and brilliance of those fucking Russians.

We can all sleep well at night that Era is on top of this.

Last edited:
We have reached peak conspiracy.

All the cesspool of conspiracy theories regarding Iowa are because of... Russian interference. People need to believe this and stop with the conspiracy theories.

Era is on the case!

That's like.... conspiracy squared.

A conspiracy within a conspiracy that requires people pushing other conspiracy theories to work.

I am going to need to graph this to understand the sheer insidiousness and brilliance of those fucking Russians.

We can all sleep well at night that Era is on top of this.
Oh boy, that "member-viewable only" utopia is only a few Russian bots away. Can't wait for them to turn on one another.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Wow they are reposting a Wapo oped about conspiracy theories. Guaranteed shitshow

Amber Heard used Wapo oped to gaslight her abuse victim and yet they are still an ok source. why do they give that Bezos owned rag the time of day?

Answer: they are media addicts

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
That's one of the most hilarious things. THEY HATE EACH OTHER. There's no actual community there. They wouldn't get out of their parent's basement to see one of the other members if they lived across the street.

Well that's the thing about "diversity" its all about sectioning people up and setting them up in blocs to battle for supremacy. The only thing that binds them together is a shared obeyance of rhetoric and dogma, which is of course a total fail because its a blunt instrument; people will interpret fine-grain (and not so fine detail to be truthful differently, so its always going to boil down to an overseer class keeping everyone in line.

Its a perfect recipe for tyranny.

If they really wanted to strive towards an egalitarian utopia then the watchword would be UNITY, because that's how powerbases are built and grow strong enough to challenge the ruling elites.

mortal

Banned
Thank you we have another one.
One more guy made it in my RE Hall of Fame
1. accusations are evidence
2. freedom of speech being "the old racist's trope"
3. Neogaf is a trashfire of freethinkers
4. As a male, I would be totally okay with sacrificing my ability to vote so that the women can save us from the idiots among us men.
5. The penis is not male genitalia
6. innocent until proven guilty can be a "dangerous ideology"
This is one of my favorites

axfWcm7.png

uhFkb7A.png

I guess now we know how many Trump supporters work at 343.
I'll keep saying but I CAN"T STAND that this dude works on my favorite gaming franchise. I hope he does not have a big role at 343 and makes zero decisions regarding Halo Infinite. Reeeeeee ruined this dude. He used to be awesome during his Bungie days.

JordanN

Banned
I'll keep saying but I CAN"T STAND that this dude works on my favorite gaming franchise. I hope he does not have a big role at 343 and makes zero decisions regarding Halo Infinite. Reeeeeee ruined this dude. He used to be awesome during his Bungie days.
According to the Halo wiki, he's the Franchise Development Director. I'm not sure what that is.

Before that, he was the Content Manager at Bungie.

Last edited:
According to the Halo wiki, he's the Franchise Development Director. I'm not sure what that is.

Before that, he was the Content Manager at Bungie.

It's weird, because his Twitter is very (nerdy) normal. Almost like he knows it could be career suicide to shit up his public persona with such bullshit.

But he's VERAFIED on REE and doesn't even try to hide it. Wonder if KF dug up some of his more questionable posts and flew that flag high..

Wonder if he was always that was and hid it, or if he got REEEEdicalized over there?

Also, LOL

Last edited:

God Enel

This is one of my favorites

axfWcm7.png

Oh I missed this one. This fucking sentence give me headache. I don’t even know what it means

RE Hall of Fame
1. accusations are evidence
2. freedom of speech being "the old racist's trope"
3. Neogaf is a trashfire of freethinkers
4. As a male, I would be totally okay with sacrificing my ability to vote so that the women can save us from the idiots among us men.
5. The penis is not male genitalia
6. innocent until proven guilty can be a "dangerous ideology"
7. “Men and women can both give birth, and mother is inherently gendered female” - A.By

maybe I’ll go back and add the usernames like the last one.

SpartanN92

Banned
https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-day-at-my-new-job-and-i-already-wanna-quit.168291/

imagine this person having to live through the days where as a population we were hunter gatherers to survive

"should I hunt today? I dont know it's far and well Greg today madea really nasty remark about something that I didnt like....hmmm you know what Ill starve and die

God todays society is so bitch made its scary.
I got outed as a Republican in that thread because I said that OP is entitled and should learn how to interact with Trump supporters.

I assume my ban is imminent.

SpartanN92

Banned
You say you are a political junkie and yet you have not enough Orange Man posts to show for it. Purge the unclean!!

HAHAHA That was me! I’m the unclean Republican 😂 my username there is Newman. This is hilarious to me 😂😂

Last edited:
I got outed as a Republican in that thread because I said that OP is entitled and should learn how to interact with Trump supporters.

I assume my ban is imminent.
The only thing worse than being a Republican is when you doubt their mind-reading abilities to identify the true Republicans in the midst.

In general, I try to be wary of anyone who insists what a person or a group really believes unless they back it up with a passive reading of the facts. ERA is so far gone that they'll get mad if you suggest they can't judge a book by its cover, essentially, with 100% accuracy.

Papa

Banned
The only thing worse than being a Republican is when you doubt their mind-reading abilities to identify the true Republicans in the midst.

In general, I try to be wary of anyone who insists what a person or a group really believes unless they back it up with a passive reading of the facts. ERA is so far gone that they'll get mad if you suggest they can't judge a book by its cover, essentially, with 100% accuracy.

What do you mean you can’t judge a Jew by its yarmulke?

Papa

Banned
I can’t believe I haven’t been banned yet. I almost considered responding with “Yes, card carrying Republican, Trump voting,straight, white, Christian, nationalist.”
However I wanna save my account for when Trump blows the Dems out of the water in November.

Too late, myn. They monitor this thread.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
HAHAHA That was me! I’m the unclean Republican 😂 my username there is Newman. This is hilarious to me 😂😂
woah lol. tbh i don't care if you are or aren't, i was just pointing out the McCarthyism at work. it's not enough that you just exist on the site, if you aren't vocally aggressive about attacking others, that is cause enough for alarm.

the amount of thought & message policing going on is fully insane. bunch of wanna be authoritarians over there.

Last edited:

Nester99

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
giphy.gif

My weekly thread notification reminder. Carry on.

Scopa Scopa

Recap: People posted some shit.

The Iowa debacle is turning Era into Battle Royale, the movie, amongst the respective groups. They are handling* it well.

*They aren't handling it well. Everyone is a spy. Everyone is a bad faith actor. There is 9 more months of this shit show. I do not have enough beer and popcorn.

Last edited:
They are really going all in on this 1 & 2 week ban nonsense. Even a TON of warnings!

It's a kinder, gentler ERA?

I think maybe they actually realized they are at risk of banning all the top posters due to the electionfever... will be interesting to watch to see if this keeps up, or if Excelspreadsheet can stir up enough shit to get permabans back on the menu (boys).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom