• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, haven't been here since it became an absolute cesspool but this felt worth it.

The absolute state of this place is beyond horrendous and your circle jerk is an embarrassment but it's good know I was right afterall

I've seen a lot of circle jerk online communities, but the current state of GAF would certainly not fit the bill. Nice to see you around, though, Doc.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Yup, haven't been here since it became an absolute cesspool but this felt worth it.

The absolute state of this place is beyond horrendous and your circle jerk is an embarrassment but it's good know I was right afterall

Oh whelp, back to the racist hellhole you came from.

benjipwns

Banned
I remember this piece of shit going on REEEEE to throw his son under the bus so he could get some woke points. Absolute garbage person putting the admiration of those losers over his family.
What did he say about his son?
He went to the site and said something racist his son did when his son is still too young to know what's right and wrong. He was like I raised him to be accepting of everyone I don't know where he got this from?! Era please take my son as a sacrifice so I can be more woke!
It was on Twitter that he was talking about his ugly racist kid, the Southern Poverty Law Center recorded it for their hate speech archives:
RN3R3eH.png

hZSocEn.png

Probably even better was one of the replies was a guy saying how if that happened he'd just beat his kid.

Last edited:

Shantae

Banned
There it is, what kind of shitty parent takes this kind of thing public.
It was on Twitter that he was talking about his ugly racist kid, the Southern Poverty Law Center recorded it for their hate speech archives:
RN3R3eH.png

hZSocEn.png

Probably even better was one of the replies was a guy saying how if that happened he'd just beat his kid.
If any of this is true, what an absolutely shit human being he must be to throw his own son under the bus like that. I feel so sorry for that kid.

MilkyJoe

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Space Madness

5 minutes ago

Jegriva said:
Do you know some uncontacted atheist civilization where nobody was violent and everyone live happily in peace with each others without prejudice ?
Many atheists are altruistic. Many religious people are violent and bigoted with the support of their religion. Religions don't live peacefully with one another. They often don't live peacefully with atheists either.
yeah no shit

struggle-session-dunce-cap-featured-image.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Its funny everytime the question of hating Islam comes up they go straight to white people. They should spend one day in India and see how long it takes them to find someone that doesn't hate Islam.

Because Indians are not viewed as "white," they've found a way to basically pardon all of them in their minds and pin any and all anti-Islam sentiment in the massive and diverse country on Modi and Modi alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday at 3:58 PM
User Banned (2 Months): Modwhining and Misrepresenting Moderation; Prior Severe Bans for Bigotry
Grouch Douglass said:
There have been quite a few instances of men trying to support other men who have been through abuse on this forum. The people who have been courageous enough to report their abuse have had their experiences downplayed as insignificant and/or exaggerated.
Because you have to walk on eggshells around here. Supporting those men may be interpreted as male rights activism and your post will get reported and then you will get banned. It's mob rule.

The assaults that occur against men are almost never punished.

If I had done half of the things to women that have been done to me by women I would be serving hard time.

giphy.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Mercury Fred

What actually happened is that she was able to speak directly to the American people who are being gaslit by Trump while effectively stealing his thunder and robbing him of the ability to control the news cycle around the SOTU.
oh dang, she stole his thunder AND she robbed him of "the ability to control the news cycle"? yeah those things really mean a whole lot. /s

see this is what i mean by they worship the Narrative. control of the news cycle is control of the narrative. when all else fails, they cling to that. so Pelosi's great victory here is how she manipulated the news cycle. LOL

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
oh dang, she stole his thunder AND she robbed him of "the ability to control the news cycle"? yeah those things really mean a whole lot. /s

see this is what i mean by they worship the Narrative. control of the news cycle is control of the narrative. when all else fails, they cling to that. so Pelosi's great victory here is how she manipulated the news cycle. LOL
latest

That French girl thread is enraging and alarming.

As someone that's actually seen gay people being on the other end of Islamic persecution, FUCK anyone that says that girl is "just as bad".

Islam will NEVER be progressive toward the LGBT community for as long as the Quran is considered the literal word of god and the story of Lot isn't deleted from the texts. Don't get me wrong, the other Abrahamic religions are shit on this aspect as well, but here's the difference; both went through their own "awakening" periods and people started picking and choosing aspects of the doctrine. Not everyone obviously, there's still a ton of homophobic Jews and Christians out there. But look at worldwide statistics. The vast majority of attacks on the LGBT community come from followers of Islam; mostly Sunni which is the biggest sect of any religion in the world.

Does that mean literally ever Muslim in the world wants gay people dead? Not at all, I know a few that don't and they're stand-up people. In fact, there's straight up movements in Islam to try and make it more progressive. The thing is not a single one of them has taken off or even grown much (most have lost followers if anything). There are also a total of THREE openly gay imams in the world, each one regularly getting death threats and attacks on their lives.

And FUCK OFF with the "Islamophobia is inherently racist because Sikhs" or whatever shit you want to come up with. The very first interaction in my life with a non-white person was a Sikh and the guy's my best friend now. Oh sure, you're gonna be all "hah, the I have a black friend excuse?"! Nah, shut the fuck up, I hold just as much ire for white Muslims that hold mainstream Sunni/Shia Islam views on homosexuality and apostasy as I do the non-white ones. I've donated to efforts to help the persecution of gay people in Chechnya, which a lot of people seem to have straight up forgotten so they can jack off to how awesome intersectionality is and because white Muslims don't fit their worldview.

Hey TaySan TaySan you want to relay any of that over to your buddies at Era that think intersectionality is in any way compatible with mainstream modern Islam?

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I see we have a shitting on the military thread today. A guy starts a thread giving out some helpful advice if you want to join and the thread is immediately bombarded with hate. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a bunch of weaklings of body and mind hate the military.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
FreezePeach

4 minutes ago

Oh it will be looked at in a dark manner alright. The thing is, there is still a fork in the road up ahead that leads to fascism or the republican party as we know it going under.
wait "up ahead" there is a fork in the road? i thought we were already living in a fascist dictatorship? Trump's been president for 3 years now lol how long do we have to wait?
I believe many knowledgeable historians have already told us where the future is going. Hint, it's not a good one.
historians: people that tell us where the future is going. 🤡

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL of course they love this lite racist corporate liberal pandering trash
p-1-what-if-the-main-character-of-your-favorite-classic-was-black.jpg

I wonder how many REEEEturners will show up here to tell us what a trashfire of freethinkers we are.

Should we Give Them Another Chance™ as usual?

-Arcadia-

Banned
I don’t spend any time in here anymore, figured if I wanted to see people being stupid, I’m probably going to see it anyway, voluntarily or not.

That said, I had to come in here with the recent Trump acquittal news. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
lol still tweaking their nipples over the Narrative

gilQxOk.png

Really goes to show how perspective completely influences how you interpret events. Here I was thinking the succession of 1. highest Trump approval ratings yet on Gallup, 2. Iowa Democratic caucus disaster kicking off the primaries with more resentment of the DNC and conspiracy theories, 3. a State of the Union address that focused on positive achievements and ended with a Pelosi meltdown, 4. Trump's acquittal in the Senate ending a disastrous and unprecedentedly partisan impeachment effort all really made the Democrats look embarrassingly incompetent, confused, and somewhat in contempt of their country.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

This is a message to all passengers.

The air flow you hear and feel in your room comes from the vents which is powered by the ship's air system.

If you think you have the coronavirus please block the vent so your microbes don't spread through the air ducts to the remaining 3,000 passengers and crew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom