• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionian

"those of us who aren't making a lot but have been conscripted as essential service workers.. "

"I take back what I said earlier about Thank Your Grocery Worker.

Fucking get the government to pay your grocery worker. "

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

You're not "essential" excel nor "conscripted".

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
hmmm why would steejee want to move from New England to Canada.

he says they have "more in common" with Canada than most of the USA. wonder what that could be...

OFpw6Ro.png

The U.S. Census Bureau released today a 2010 Census brief, The Black Population: 2010 [PDF], that shows 14 percent of all people in the United States identified as black, either alone or in combination with one or more other races. In 2010, 55 percent of the black population lived in the South, and 105 Southern counties had a black population of 50 percent or higher.
Black Americans comprised 7.1% of the region's population, of which 6.4% were blacks of non-Hispanic origin.
According to the 2006 Census by Statistics Canada, 783,795 Canadians identified as black, constituting 2.5 per cent of the entire Canadian population.

so he wants to move from a region with 7% black population to one with 2.5%. dudes so woke he's inadvertently promoting White Flight.

Last edited:
Any meltdowns from the PS5 reveal today? Way too many threads to sift through over there. I'm sure Nib95 and others will be working overtime to calm the madness.

600Breezy

"those of us who aren't making a lot but have been conscripted as essential service workers.. "

basically comes down to GIVE ME MONEY FOR SIMPLY EXISTING

and guess what happens when COVID19 is finished??? NAZIS TOOK MAH MONEYYYYY

theekad

Banned
It’s impressive how quickly Trump can pivot from poor footing.

Simply by saying “China virus”, he shifts away from his terrible coronavirus response to another front of the culture war with unhinged regressives and gullible conservatives that the regressives will always lose. And both sides keep falling for it.

Gamerguy84

I wasnt around when the split happened with retardera and gaf so I have a question.

Are the members over there mostly old members from here? Did they act like that over here?

I used to be a member here but never posted because threads moved to quickly. I just dont remember gaf being that way.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I wasnt around when the split happened with retardera and gaf so I have a question.

Are the members over there mostly old members from here? Did they act like that over here?

I used to be a member here but never posted because threads moved to quickly.
Pretty much took the user base wholesale. Things weren't as hardline for the first several months but it didn't take long for people to start dropping out/getting permed once the lines were firmly established.

Gamerguy84

Pretty much took the user base wholesale. Things weren't as hardline for the first several months but it didn't take long for people to start dropping out/getting permed once the lines were firmly established.

It wouldnt surprise me if they got shut down for being a racist forum. I hope they dont get shut down, I think that place keeps all the trash in one place so it ssrves a purpose.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
9QwM0Dj.png

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) — a red-state Democrat who crossed party lines to vote for President Trump’s first Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch — announced on Friday that he would vote for Brett Kavanaugh, a statement that all but cleared Kavanaugh’s path to the Court.

Manchin’s announcement also means that Republicans can count on him to back Kavanaugh’s confirmation in a vote expected to happen as early as this weekend. Because of Republicans’ razor-thin 51-49 majority in the Senate, they need at least 50 votes in order to advance Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the next step. With Manchin, Collins, and Jeff Flake all indicating their support of Kavanaugh, while Lisa Murkowski has expressed her opposition, they’ve firmly hit that threshold.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

tbf it's just the Supreme Court

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

Usually I wouldn't shit on a person in such a situation, but excel has proven to be a vile human being so I guess I'll laugh at them this time.

I think almost all of us, unless born into wealth, have worked shitty ass low paying jobs. Some of us might still. But you're only a victim if you choose to be. We can all work harder and smarter. Or even fucking move if you have to. And I mean, the guy is complaining about free money, and he's not even working some kind of critical job. What a piece of shit.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
He is complaining about not getting money despite also saying he is working a full time job as the hero we all need

Shouldn’t that money go to the poor and less well off? People that actually don’t have a job?

But no lol he is just so mad he isn’t getting money too. What an entitled brat

Last edited:

MrA

He is complaining about not getting money despite also saying he is working a full time job as the hero we all need

Shouldn’t that money go to the poor and less well off? People that actually don’t have a job?

But no lol he is just so mad he isn’t getting money too. What an entitled brat
I think his real job is serving us the finest cuts of choice lolz.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Usually I wouldn't shit on a person in such a situation, but excel has proven to be a vile human being so I guess I'll laugh at them this time.

I think almost all of us, unless born into wealth, have worked shitty ass low paying jobs. Some of us might still. But you're only a victim if you choose to be. We can all work harder and smarter. Or even fucking move if you have to. And I mean, the guy is complaining about free money, and he's not even working some kind of critical job. What a piece of shit.
And I bet excel works in the bakery or something with a whole counter between him (her?) and customers.

Yes Excel, this is front line combat, EXCATLY like nurses, doctors, EMS, cops, utility workers, and all the other truly "essential" employees. I bet he was even offered overtime but turned it down because it would interfere with reeee'ing :p

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Luckily it's archived ;)

What. The. Fuck.

Did I read this correctly? A disabled person longs for death, complains about not having any money but can afford booze and speed, ends up making "adult videos" and is talked out of killing themselves because they have a unique voice to offer resetera but it doesn't matter because at the end of all of that they don't actually want to die they're just writing a fucking essay to elicit sympathy and perhaps some dollarydoos from thirsty reee users who might want to see her dick?

And what the fuck is a noise musician?

This was supposed to be funny, but now I have a headache from furrowing my brow for so long.

nush

What. The. Fuck.

Did I read this correctly? A disabled person longs for death, complains about not having any money but can afford booze and speed, ends up making "adult videos" and is talked out of killing themselves because they have a unique voice to offer resetera but it doesn't matter because at the end of all of that they don't actually want to die they're just writing a fucking essay to elicit sympathy and perhaps some dollarydoos from thirsty reee users who might want to see her dick?

This was supposed to be funny, but now I have a headache from furrowing my brow for so long.

It's typical enabling of the eternal deadbeats that Ree likes to white knight.

Ionian

What. The. Fuck.

It's pretty disturbing stuff. I thought it was a troll myself until another user posted links to previous posts on here.

I'm surprised they let the thread stay open for so long, this person clearly needs to see someone for help.

Drinking booze and taking speed is only making them crazier as their thread shows.

TwoDurans

Yet another "I am a god because I work in a grocery store and you dont' deserve me" thread. Does everyone on ree work in a grocery store?

benjipwns

Banned
And I bet excel works in the bakery or something with a whole counter between him (her?) and customers.
I'm pretty sure she's a stocker. Which often is more of a stocker/all-purpose floor person role even at larger/chain stores. She says she usually works nights when there aren't many/any customers which is when a lot of stocking is done.

Source: I was once also a fucking hero during the War On Terror/War In Iraq after my time as a 9/11 survivor.

Last edited:

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
Previous to the full swing of the Covid pandemic, we had CostcoGate with the cheap hotdogs and membership.

Lads, I think ResetEra has a weird love/hate/fetish relationship with Supermarkets.

Last edited:

Ymir

Yet another "I am a god because I work in a grocery store and you dont' deserve me" thread. Does everyone on ree work in a grocery store?

Lol I’ve never seen someone throw such a fit over stocking shelves. Is this excels alt? Also funny how he’s stocking shelves and saving lives but there’s nothing in the back, which if true, would mean he had no shelves to stock...

They’re also getting ready to revolt on the idea of Netflix dropping streaming quality to SD in the EU lol

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
noise musicians are like the lowest of the low in turns of earnings. i used to be in the local noise scene. you play a lot of indie art galleries to a crowd of 6 other people (who are probably also playing). it is not a career path. it's a hobby.
I'm stayiing awake for weeks at a time, hoping to induce permanent psychosis.
i dunno, this guy needs help. he's addicted to speed. the scary thing is he sounds like he is going to be a danger to greater society. imagine if your family member was killed by this self hating asshole in a DUI. best case scenario for both him and the world would be this lunatic gets locked away somewhere where they can't use speed. im literally frightened that people like this exist and are out there in the world. if they don't care for their own lives, why should i expect them to care about mine? look at this madness, this person is beyond reason:
i'm not suicidal, i swear. I just don't feel like continuing to live is a sustainable action. I've been driven into doing sex work. i'm not ashamed of it, or anything .it's my hustle. I do what I must to survive. but as for what to do? my options are critically low, and my life is in danger.

none of that makes any fucking sense.

msjhQ2e.png

lol no shit the Ree squad ready to blow enabling smoke up his ass for a virtue signal

Last edited:

TwoDurans

noise musicians are like the lowest of the low in turns of earnings. i used to be in the local noise scene. you play a lot of indie art galleries to a crowd of 6 other people (who are probably also playing). it is not a career path. it's a hobby.

But like do they play an instrument, or just make noise with their mouths or something. I can probably Google this.

none of that makes any fucking sense.
It's pure attention whoring. She said a few posts in that she didn't mean to make the thread to get a bunch of "you should do this" posts meaning the goal was either to get attention, or to convince people to donate cash.

In some very, very rare cases writing threads like this can be cathartic. Venting to the internet, especially to a community that you like being a part of can certainly help, but her follow up posts make me think this wasn't that.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm pretty sure she's a stocker. Which often is more of a stocker/all-purpose floor person role even at larger/chain stores. She says she usually works nights when there aren't many/any customers which is when a lot of stocking is done.

Source: I was once also a fucking hero during the War On Terror/War In Iraq after my time as a 9/11 survivor.
I used to stock shelves as well (I got to come in at 4 am though, fortunately) and we had maybe 1 female out of 10 guys doing that job. Slinging racks of canned goods around is no joke. So that's why I think she has some cushy gig there rather than crushing pallets of middle of the store stable goods.

Besides, if she really is a nighttime stocker then who is she even interacting with? What is the risk? Sounds like the perfect pandemic job outside of a work from home gig.

TwoDurans

AXFbw8y.png

Fuck the fuck off man. jfc

That's a logic leap. "Here lies Sam. Died in 2020 of 3840 x 2160."

Will people now be banned for admitting to streaming Netflix? You can't actually control the resolution can you? So if you stream it at all, it's likely at least 1080p if not 4k. It's been established that 4k could kill, I guess full HD could maim someone then?

deafmedal

The internet will kill us all. Best to end streaming, social media, online gaming, news, forums... only the gubmint and doctors should have access right now...
Do your fucking part people! No more internet!

*make sure to continue paying for all the services though

PrintedCrayon getting gangbanged like a cheap slut in the Netflix thread for having the temerity to suggest that no-one has died due to someone watching Netflix in 4K.

All sorts of goalpost moving

- ugh fuck people who use 4k netflix when people might die
no one is dying from watching netflix
- FUCK YOU for putting your comfort above deaths
this is insane
- Some people are so selfish
No one is dying from netflix
- This isn't even about NETFLIX

What is it about then?

Last edited:
PrintedCrayon getting gangbanged like a cheap slut in the Netflix thread for having the temerity to suggest that no-one has died due to someone watching Netflix in 4K.

All sorts of goalpost moving

- ugh fuck people who use 4k netflix when people might die
no one is dying from watching netflix
- FUCK YOU for putting your comfort above deaths
this is insane
- Some people are so selfish
No one is dying from netflix
- This isn't even about NETFLIX

What is it about then?
Listen, if you don't acknowledge RIGHT NOW that Netflix diverts power directly from the Children's ICU, I'm going to have to report you to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom