• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Dmn4hQv.jpg

That is worthy of a ban? The dreaded "duration pending" (incoming permanent) at that? The mind boggles.

This ban is mindblowing tbh.

Edit:

Also the death wishes over there are being handed out like candies.
I think Trump is an idiot and I hope he wont get re-elected but I dont want to see the man die.
These weirdo’s are probably not wishing that as well. They are just pretending for era points.

Its like a schoolyard.

How could you be a mod in that place and be okay with yourself? Their worse then the police they so hate... (until they go outside, meet an actual real person with different opinions and getting scared so call their hated cops)

Its all fake over there. Sheeps i tell you

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
wYEjBR5.png

Where did the virus come from?
"China"
So what does that make the virus?
"Chinese. No wait, that's racist! Reeeeee!"

This is common all over Twitter too. A lot of these far left types seem to like shilling for the communist party in China that actually is evil if that means sticking it to Trump.

The few people in the thread that said anything critical of the Chinese dictatorship and backed it up with facts were banned.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Loser in real life, powerful forum mod online.
Hey are you on that site too, at least I saw same avatar in there yesterday. It's not like to single you out or anything, but you could do this thread some additional entertainment : P

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
Hey are you on that site too, at least I saw same avatar in there yesterday. It's not like to single you out or anything, but you could do this thread some additional entertainment : P

I think I remember you from Era. You had an avatar with yourself on it?

M1chl

I think I remember you from Era. You had an avatar with yourself on it?
Yes as seen in here: Twitter

And my most popular thread was about my liver transplant. Although two pages. But the amount of people reaching out to me to offload their hearts about secretely drinking was astouding, I don't have a list, but I recognise some names in this thread (by screenshots)...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol this idiot who doesn't see the point of living to an old age
P3aXxPc.png

except the actual truth is even more pathetic. his real reason for not wanting to die is roller coasters and theme parks "theme parks and video games are my life" says the person who hopes the die early lol

Wpe0gZ8.png

he's... uh... really hung up on this roller coaster thing... it seems to be driving his desire for an early death. plus he can't see himself as an old person working in a flea market (?????)

5lfQUR6.png

wow yeah using a cane is bad, i guess better TO BE DEAD INSTEAD. f*cking idiot.

lol he keeps going on about how pointless life is without rollercoasters and theme parks

sNzudqd.png

ResetEra seems to attract a lot of this type. these pathetic consumers who literally do not see a point to life unless they are consuming childish shit.

Last edited:

Ionian

P3aXxPc.png

except the actual truth is even more pathetic. his real reason for not wanting to die is roller coasters and theme parks "theme parks and video games are my life" says the person who hopes the die early lol

Wpe0gZ8.png

he's... uh... really hung up on this roller coaster thing... it seems to be driving his desire for an early death. plus he can't see himself as an old person working in a flea market (?????)

5lfQUR6.png

lol he keeps going on about how pointless life is without rollercoasters and theme parks

sNzudqd.png

ResetEra seems to attract a lot of this type. these pathetic consumers who literally do not see a point to life unless they are consuming childish shit.

Don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not.

Just download Theme Park for DOS-BOX yea nutter. (when you are 80).

Rien

Jelly Belly
Yes as seen in here: Twitter

And my most popular thread was about my liver transplant. Although two pages. But the amount of people reaching out to me to offload their hearts about secretely drinking was astouding, I don't have a list, but I recognise some names in this thread (by screenshots)...

Yes you are the same person I had in mind. Nice to see you here, you were a good poster imo. Why did you got banned if I may ask?

And how is your health going with the liver transplant? Hope you do good!

M1chl

Yes you are the same person I had in mind. Nice to see you here, you were a good poster imo. Why did you got banned if I may ask?

And how is your health going with the liver transplant? Hope you do good!
Well it's good, but now it's pretty bad for me to even open the window. Anyway I am feeling pretty much better than ever. My bad was justified though, you can see it in here:
snimekobrazovky2019-033km6.png

Was "high" on Tacrolimus, which is terrible for this kind of stuff. It's main thing which keeps me alive, but it has to be carefully dosed, because if not...well you see what my brain can do. I rather not coming back to that, because even to me, this shit sounds scary. This was about French ISIS members coming home, or at least heir kids.

ManaByte

Gold Member
incredibly foolish? it's a box designed to keep people safe and inside rather than out and about spreading the virus.

He said that yesterday when MS revealed the Xbox and today Sony announced the PS5 reveal for tomorrow. Is that incredibly foolish and shortsighted?

P3aXxPc.png

Wpe0gZ8.png

5lfQUR6.png

sNzudqd.png

This might be some of the funniest shit I've ever read, holy shit.

Rien

Jelly Belly
P3aXxPc.png

Wpe0gZ8.png

5lfQUR6.png

sNzudqd.png

I honestly feel bad for the guy. His fear of not being able to enjoy rollercoasters later and rather die now when still can do it... The rollercoasters are the least of his problems, hope he search for help

SCB3

Oh yea, totally forgot my 3 month ban was up today, like I actually care about it, at least I can shitpost there again

Anyone want bonafide proof that the Era Mods read this thread, my ban was lifted yesterday, logged in today after I made the above comment:
CjzwqrF.png

Not even made any post or comment since the ban was lifted, for reference, this is what I was banned for:

Wl5wKXp.png

Glad I'm OG Gaf really, never had any issues here, I mean I proved them right with that last comment huh?.

Last edited:

M1chl

I honestly feel bad for the guy. His fear of not being able to enjoy rollercoasters later and rather die now when still can do it... The rollercoasters are the least of his problems, hope he search for help
As if he even goes outside

#Phonepunk#

Banned
he doesn't need help he just needs to grow the fuck up. the dude is not even 20.

his problems seem to boil down to "I don't want to have to deal with a deteriorating body". really this is all he is concerned about.

like newsflash, fucko, sometimes you get the shit end of the deal WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG. being young is not a protection against anything, even death. young people get cancer. young people get debilitating diseases. some people get paralyzed for life when they are young. it happens.

when you are young, you think you are invincible. because you haven't lived long enough to see otherwise. you have yet to see your own friends and family die off. this is a temporal state of false security entirely based on ignorance.

kid is just an idiot who literally doesn't know what he's talking about. IMO he is openly flirting with Soft Suicide and Disabaphobia but he's pulling the "I"M A VICTIIIIM" routine (and some childish love of "theme parks") as a cover.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
There will soon be a day that a suicide thread is made and any attempts to help will be banned under heading of suicidephobic comments. If it's Slayven writing the reason, it will be incoherent and incorrectly spelt by him. At least he is consistent, I'll give him that.

It's parody at this stage.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I say this as someone who didn't vote Trump and generally doesn't like the man...

ResetEra is full on "Bitch Eating Crackers" with Trump.

I can't even take them remotely seriously on anything Trump related.
oh yeah. he announced a stimulus bill "HOW WE GONNA PAY FOR IT? FUCK TRUMPS FOR PAYING CORPORATIONS MONEY!!"

meanwhile the exact same clowns are in another thread wondering if their precious movies and internet content will be affected.

i mean, it's a self parody at this point.

Yeah Hoo-doo is a big Sony fanboy... pannenkoek
I have to disagree. Not everyone's a fanboy for just having an opinion.

He just wrote this "
Still kinda shook they are revealing this in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. But I don’t expect a huge reveal here.

Still, i’m tuning in."

nush

Anybody ever wonder about retarderas obsession with “sex workers” aka real name: prostitutes???

🤔

😂

Lonley1, king of Pedoera
TaySan, gets called out for his stupid post.

All that topic needs now is some insider information from the guy with the Polish prostitute girlfriend he's in love with.

Mihos

Gold Member
Lonley1, king of Pedoera

All that topic needs now is some insider information from the guy with the Polish prostitute girlfriend he's in love with.

and the 6 year car loan he cosigned on for her 2001 Opal

Anybody ever wonder about retarderas obsession with “sex workers” aka real name: prostitutes???

🤔

😂

Oh man, just reading the first couple posts.. wtf is wrong with those people. Like seriously. I am thinking in order to thrive over there, mental illness is a requirement. Wtf.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Lonley1, king of Pedoera

TaySan hoping the prostitutes land on their feet? Someone needs to tell him he is doing it wrong if he is hoping that.

Rien

Jelly Belly
I have to disagree. Not everyone's a fanboy for just having an opinion.

He just wrote this "
Still kinda shook they are revealing this in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. But I don’t expect a huge reveal here.

Still, i’m tuning in."

In this case he even has a point but I noticed it more often with him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom