• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionian

X7vz8sJ.jpg

Should have set up this thread when the spreadsheet was looking for pats on the back. Now, the knives are out and the moderator couldn't even explain properly why they closed it. Pathetic.

If he violated the rules, surely at least a warning would have been appropriate?

Ah, who am I kidding, of course not.

Thread was very funny though, as you say the knives are out.

JordanN

Banned
Last edited:

nush

'The Kree' (username changed) creates a PSA thread.

Get's dumped on (because he is a complete moron) and the mods lock it as he is a protected user.

Has to be a grocery worker if he works in retail as he says, nowhere else is open.

Kree, on the front-lines, saving lives and wanting a pat on the back on ERA.

Just another reetard that was totally going to hit someone, "hold me back or I'm gonna do it!" keyboard warrior who aint shit. Even ree wasnt buying his bullshit today. Pathetic.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
1NY3gEe.png

Oh sweet jesus, make it happen.

Trump brings out the accuser at the debate, Joe breaks down into an apocalyptic fit of rage and starts screaming at her.

SJW's will collectively rip their own hair out not knowing what to do.
#believewomen will be replaced shortly by #ibelievehimifdem

tkscz

Incoming ban... 3... 2.... 1...

Where is Excelspreadsheet? Not on since MONDAY?! Surely they're safe from COVID-19 since they're not a man.

Why do so many SJWs believe that if you believe it hard enough and take estrogen pills, that a man's body will 100% match a woman's? Personal belief does not translate into biology. It's why social studies should stay out of science. If a man has trained their entire life as an athlete, taking estrogen while still working out will NOT bring them down to a woman's level of physical strength. They will still be much stronger, faster, and all around more physically capable than the birth women competition. BELIEVING HARD ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE A WOMAN WON'T CHANGE THAT! Muscles don't work on belief. Taking estrogen doesn't make you stop producing testosterone, you just produce a lot less of it. Your muscles shrink, but never to the point where you aren't well above the women you're competing with. Of course that trans bicyclist beat all those women. Of course those two trans runners out ran the women runners. Of course Foxx nearly breaks the skulls and hospitalizes their women MMA opponents. They are still, and sans operations, will still be physically a man.

If you want to socially be a woman when born a man, that's fine, nothing wrong with that in my eye. But, that doesn't mean your biology changes with your mental state. It doesn't work that way.

I love how they constantly wish death on other people but get upset at dark jokes
Politician they hate gets sick: I pray every day they die choking on their own fluids.
Anime character with large breasts gets posted: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are caricatures of adults. They have the chronological age of an adult and some of the daily habits of adults, but they do not think like adults.

Ryuji Goda

'The Kree' (username changed) creates a PSA thread.

Get's dumped on (because he is a complete moron) and the mods lock it as he is a protected user.

Has to be a grocery worker if he works in retail as he says, nowhere else is open.

Kree, on the front-lines, saving lives and wanting a pat on the back on ERA.
That thread is great

Allforce

The sheer amount of people in the stimulus package thread chiming in that they made 0 dollars last year or in 2018 is hilarious and unsurprising.

Then you got multiple posters whining that they have to work while people who are unemployed are going to make more money with the federal and state benefits than they do at their current job. You can't make this stuff up.

I can't imagine the red-hot hatred they'd have if they knew the situation cis-white hetero me was in. Laid off BEFORE the virus, filed for unemployment then but because I'm a responsible adult who prepared financially for situations I don't have to bother filing for weekly benefits for a long time.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
They are telling each other to get fired so they can get that sweet unemployment. Of course they also don’t understand how unemployment works.
Hero_of_the_Day
Avenger
47 minutes ago
skeptem said:
A lot of people clearly don't know how unemployment works
To be clear, my "get yourself fired" comment wasn't serious. Though, I also do indeed, not know much about how unemployment works.
LOL these brilliant minds calling Trump dumb all day every day

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
dUWLoJX.png

It’s bizarre this is allowed.
Moderation absolutely lost it over there.
This poster should have been banned for ages ago

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
Last time I checked the definition, doesn't a hate site openly endorse death, sickness, and threats of physical violence on people? Are they banning anyone for this?

Yep, ResetEra is the textbook definition of a hate site by their members activities and the moderations quiet endorsement.

Isn't it sad and scary that they are everything they claim to hate?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Last time I checked the definition, doesn't a hate site openly endorse death, sickness, and threats of physical violence on people? Are they banning anyone for this?

Yep, ResetEra is the textbook definition of a hate site by their members activities and the moderations quiet endorsement.

Isn't it sad and scary that they are everything they claim to hate?

lIZFoEe.jpg

It appears that posters can use the word cunt without fear of banning anymore.

I've asked my good friend from Vermont to write an updated set of rules:

EJ0KQmy.jpg

bucyou

I find it very amusing how many soyboys over there are asking if they can get their 2400$ trump bucks since they filed jointly with a nonresident alien :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Ymir

I see on Resetera that Till Lindeman is in ICU with coronavirus but the article they linked to says he's home and tested negative... Good thing they don't spread fake news...

I find it very amusing how many soyboys over there are asking if they can get their 2400$ trump bucks since they filed jointly with a nonresident alien :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I need to see a screengrab of this

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

I'd be willing to bet some of them don't file because they are claimed as dependents by their parents. Probably don't even need the money they were excited about the prospect of having loose cash for more pokemon cards or cam girls.

Sandyman

Neo Member
The people of RE seem to want to inherit the ways of Ork magic in Warhammer 40k. You know? The one where if they believe it hard enough it becomes reality? What a cool power btw.

llien

upper class neolib yuppie struggling to find out what to do with her kids now that they can't be sent to horse riding and golf lessons
8KTXbgf.png

yeah it probably feels weird to have to take care of your kids yourself instead of paying other people. boo fucking hoo
thisisbait.gif

JSoup

Banned
upper class neolib yuppie struggling to find out what to do with her kids now that they can't be sent to horse riding and golf lessons
8KTXbgf.png

yeah it probably feels weird to have to take care of your kids yourself instead of paying other people. boo fucking hoo

Like.....it's a gaming forum, so I'd assume they have games and stuff. Play board games or family match of Mario Kart, whatever.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
z4dzpkr.png

Cheebo is actually kind of coming off as a troll. Crazy that people calling him out for saying he would vote for Hitler are catching bans left and right. Is he a protected poster? I don't think I've ever noticed his posts before the Biden rape thread blew up.

Sandyman

Neo Member
z4dzpkr.png

Cheebo is actually kind of coming off as a troll. Crazy that people calling him out for saying he would vote for Hitler are catching bans left and right. Is he a protected poster? I don't think I've ever noticed his posts before the Biden rape thread blew up.
I do love it when they tear each other apart.

fatty

thisisbait.gif

I agree. Notice no mention of the typical school sports like basketball or baseball. Bowling, horseback riding, tennis and golf...you know they really wanted to put Polo and Fencing up there but that would have been way overboard.

:messenger_grinning_smiling:

z4dzpkr.png

Oh, he is well known in the Star Wars threads. One of my favorites, and I don’t care anything about Star Wars. He loves Ridley or whatever her name is.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I agree. Notice no mention of the typical school sports like basketball or baseball. Bowling, horseback riding, tennis and golf...you know they really wanted to put Polo and Fencing up there but that would have been way overboard.

:messenger_grinning_smiling:

Oh, he is well known in the Star Wars threads. One of my favorites, and I don’t care anything about Star Wars. He loves Ridley or whatever her name is.
You sure it's not Rose? 🙄
What a terrible character, pointless arc in TLJ topped off by a pointless payoff. Then you have these Reeeeee freaks stanning her combining the actress with the shit character.

DapperSloth

The mods can't make up their god damn mind when issuing bans and/or warnings. Is it a warning or a 1-day ban?

I swear, that site has more hatred and racist/transphobic shit than 4-chan.

It literally says in their TOS:

"We also do not tolerate 'slut shaming'" - members calling other cunts, no bans.
"Advocating murder will always result in a permanent ban" - see users call for other peoples deaths, no bans.

You do not even follow your own fucking rules! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

5g0kL8j.png

2DG18gE.png

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
The mods can't make up their god damn mind when issuing bans and/or warnings. Is it a warning or a 1-day ban?

I swear, that site has more hatred and racist/transphobic shit than 4-chan.

It literally says in their TOS:

"We also do not tolerate 'slut shaming'" - members calling other cunts, no bans.
"Advocating murder will always result in a permanent ban" - see users call for other peoples deaths, no bans.

You do not even follow your own fucking rules! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

5g0kL8j.png

2DG18gE.png

What the fuck is mod-winning? Googled it and nothing came up.

Did they coin a phrase for users calling Mods on their bullshit so that they can ban them?

Sandyman

Neo Member
What the fuck is mod-winning? Googled it and nothing came up.

Did they coin a phrase for users calling Mods on their bullshit so that they can ban them?
This. This is it. This is what I am saying. Every tiny infraction has a colloquial name. EvilLore called it Orwellian Doublespeak, I just call it weird and cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom