• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
It's very strange how after these SUMMITS they never do follow ups on how well the staff is meeting the goals and what further steps have been taken to address the issues raised.

I mean, other than that thread they stickied from valued new poster Banshee mcspook calling out the forum for its nonstop hatred of trans and black+ people.

nush

You know they should be aware of several things:

- Sinophobia is real and is ever real amongst themselves. Chinese Singaporeans hate mainland Chinese. Taiwanese Chinese hate mainland Chinese. Filipino Chinese hate mainland Chinese. The mainland Chinese even have their own tiering when you come from certain cities.

Chinese fucking hate the Japanese too. Hong Kongers hate the mainlanders too, not even due to recent events either.

But I guess on Resetera Asian only = Chinese. Resetera official mouthpice for the CCP.

nush

It'll probably not even be Asians either, but Chinese-Americans or Asian-Americans. (And CCP members.)

No, it will be Pet/Backslash Bunny talking about the Asian experience for all Asians even though she was born in America, lives in a McMansion and her parents are Taiwanese. paragraph upon paragraph of condescending text.

cormack12

Gold Member
What going to be more fun to watch
Cyberpunk releasing or trump winning again

source.gif

benjipwns

Banned

Jesus Christ these people are insane.
uVvi2mm.png

THIS IS A FASCIST STATE DESTROYING DEMOCRACY, THE NAZIS ARE HERE, THE SECOND CIVIL WAR IS UPON US, WE NEED TO TAKE UP ARMS

ALSO, REMEMBER TO VOTE

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Jesus Christ these people are insane.

No identification....except for the DHS badge on each one of them.

eot

Banned
Remember when Obama got a copy of The Witcher 3? Imagine if Trump goes over there and gets a copy of Cyberpunk lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
uVvi2mm.png

THIS IS A FASCIST STATE DESTROYING DEMOCRACY, THE NAZIS ARE HERE, THE SECOND CIVIL WAR IS UPON US, WE NEED TO TAKE UP ARMS

ALSO, REMEMBER TO VOTE

“TRUMP IS TURNING THE US INTO A FASCIST STATE”

vs

“ALL HE DOES IS PLAY GOLF AND HE DOESN’T DO ANYTHING”

So which is it?

I never understood this desire for people to believe the man is some kind of secret Hitler.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Lefties said the same thing about Pres. George W. Bush refusing to leave office and instituting a fascist takeover. Naomi Wolf wrote a bestseller about it in 2007 and I remember discussing it here with people who believed her.

In reality, Pres. Bush practically skipped out of the White House on Pres. Obama's inauguration day and the Democrats also held both houses of Congress.

“TRUMP IS TURNING THE US INTO A FASCIST STATE”

vs

“ALL HE DOES IS PLAY GOLF AND HE DOESN’T DO ANYTHING”

So which is it?

I never understood this desire for people to believe the man is some kind of secret Hitler.

If you’re right leaning the democrat president is Hitler and vice versa. I remember republicans and the tea party moaning about Obama being hitler and a fascist as well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you’re right leaning the democrat president is Hitler and vice versa. I remember republicans and the tea party moaning about Obama being hitler and a fascist as well.

Yeah I don't think getting worked up into hysterics about any president is a flattering look on anyone.

If Trump wins again we'll be fine, if Biden wins we'll be fine. Congress will make certain that nothing substantial will happen because they have long since forgotten how to work as a functioning body. I fully expect a Democrat trifecta to fall flat on its face because it's so much easier being the minority party than the one actually governing.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I’d love to see this summit of reeera clueless mods sucking ccp troll dicks
Create a fake account called Asian McChink or something else that's equally offensive. They might even pin your first thread called out all the Asian racism like that culture appropriating Sucker Punch's GoT getting a perfect score from a Japanese publication.

Bend Studio called out for having you play as a white biker man who likely in the pandemic probably voted for Trump. Why can't they be more diverse and not create the same characters?
V
Sucker Punch called out for culture appropriating by making a game based on Japanese culture.
🤷‍♂️

It's like the quote from the movie WarGames where the winning move is not to play.

justonething

Jada's BFF
REEEEEEEEEsetera logic:
RACISM BAD - "let's punish this 12 year old for his racist remarks. CHILDREN SUCK"
ISLAMIC TERRORISM GOOD - "poor 15 year ISIS bride who as an adult says she has no regrets, she's a victim, she was groomed, let's be gentle with her"

Pathetic double standards. You can see from the posts and inconsistent logic, one of the things driving these beliefs is simply to oppose whatever the right believe. For all their memes of right, that they'll eat shit or do something stupid just to own the libs, I think it applies more the the left.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
REEEEEEEEEsetera logic:
RACISM BAD - "let's punish this 12 year old for his racist remarks. CHILDREN SUCK"
ISLAMIC TERRORISM GOOD - "poor 15 year ISIS bride, she's a victim, she was groomed, let's be gentle with her"

Pathetic double standards. You can see from the posts and inconsistent logic, one of the things driving these beliefs is simply to oppose whatever the right believe. For all their memes of right, that they'll eat shit or do something stupid just to own the libs, I think it applies more the the left.
In fairness they tend to side with kids being groomed so it's no surprise.

justonething

Jada's BFF
They are pro kids being groomed. The sites admin are littered with paedophiles. They have a secret discord for it. I can't be any clearer than that.

I see, I have heard that before. Thought you were talking about which side of the argument they usually stand. Where can I find the evidence for their pedo problem?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I see, I have heard that before. Thought you were talking about which side of the argument they usually stand. Where can I find the evidence for their pedo problem?

UnNamed

Banned
LOL the Asian summit is finally happening next week. Officially to be hidden behind closed doors yet again, clearly a good sign that will only result in positive improvements!

The last black people's summit was a success: up to 13 participants mostly with just one reply, 3 pages thread and some people highly disappointed after that:

Resetera: We solve problems!

Ionian

The fact they even call these things "summits" just proves how far up their own asses they are.

But it is very funny seeing the lack of people caring about them.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Lefties said the same thing about Pres. George W. Bush refusing to leave office and instituting a fascist takeover.

And righties everytime there's a democrat president they say he's gonna imprison them all in concentration camps and send the army into their own houses to take their guns.

Retardation runs deep in America's political discourse.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Lol Gamer Girl thread full of white knight

Kyougar
Today at 3:44 AM
A bunch of dudes should not make a Gamer Girl Streamer game.
The (only?) two women on the team are on the sidelines and have nothing to do with "making" the game.
"Gamer Girl was co-written by Alexandra Burton, the lead actress who improvised the entire script,

It was co written with the lead actress but yeah don’t let facts get in the way of your sexist bullshit

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
The last black people's summit was a success: up to 13 participants mostly with just one reply, 3 pages thread and some people highly disappointed after that:

Resetera: We solve problems!

The funniest thing is when you learn what the “summit” really is. It’s probably a given that it’s not an actual meet, but I thought it’s a group Zoom at the very least.

Nope.

A summit is a fucking Discord chat. What elevates their usual bitching Discords to a summit, it’s a mystery

Ionian

The funniest thing is when you learn what the “summit” really is. It’s probably a given that it’s not an actual meet, but I thought it’s a group Zoom at the very least.

Nope.

A summit is a fucking Discord chat. What elevates their usual bitching Discords to a summit, it’s a mystery

A discord chat? hahahahaha

Just call it a 'meeting', what a bunch of idiots.

Last edited:

tinear

Banned
He had me at "same haircut" lol

Not even in North Korea are people required to have the same haircut.
OP must have been a massive bullying victim in school to even put that shit on his list.

Funny you should say that... there were stories a few years ago saying that NK were going to make all male university students copy Kim Jong-un’s hairstyle. As for OP, if they’re not serious then they’re definitely playing the long con. Last month (or whenever it was) when the BBC took Little Britain down (allegedly for being racist), he said that every other show that is ‘racist’ should be banned, too. 🙄

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

LOL imagine saying this w a straight face

ZEiL3ec.png

it is pretty rad tho how a thread on "trans issues" and "racism" has turn into just another place for a bunch of men to white knight defend Brie Larson, a rich straight white woman. wonderful lol

This is like saying Stormfront gives immigrants the benefit of the doubt.

This has to be another troll. Or he's mentally challenged.

wHnJbWE.png

And this fuckhead, I think he just lacks taste, money or just doesn't look the part at all. So he lashes out because he can't become it. If he can't put on a decent style of clothes, nobody should be permitted to, right? I thought Ree was about diversity. Apprently not. They're so predictable. They simply hate on and want to forbid everything they can't be. Its tiring.

Ofcourse they're jacking off to naked girls, but they don't have the ability and social requirements to walk up to a real one. So yeah lets hate it all instead.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Oh please let Trump win again so all the woke people on the internet will get a seizure.

No, a Biden win would be worse for them. They need Trump because they need a figurehead to focus their hate, like Sith they feed off this hate and grow stronger. With Biden in there they wouldn't know where to direct this energy and it would be chaos for them.

Last edited:

nush

No, a Biden win would be worse for them. They need Trump because they need a figurehead to focus their hate, like Sith they feed off this hate and grow stronger. With Biden in there they wouldn't know where to direct this energy and it would be chaos for them.
They'll hate Biden becuse he won't have overturned everything Trump did, reinstated all of Obamas policies and made the USA a woke utopia within a week of being in office.

SkylineRKR

they need an Asian summit cos they think racism only happens between white and black people

Well, there was this article in a newspaper today, that came out and said racism from the migration side is way worse. This was written by an asian woman, who was harrassed way more by Africans and islamic people et al than by whites. Being called "that fucking chinese" and other things (while she wasn't even Chinese I think). Because this is rooted in their cultures, they are naturally suspicious to other races and beliefs. In my country, LGBT is accepted in society. They can marry etc. The people who have issues with it and are openly disgusted by them are mostly people from African and middle eastern nations. In their culture its seen as blasphemy and its even a death penalty. They don't accept diversity at all, god knows how many stay inside the closet there. Hell, that former president guy from Iran even denied the existence of gays in his country.

When I met this girl who was a POC, my family accepted her straight away. But her family made a big deal out of it. They were rather clear that they wanted her to have a boyfriend of the same ethnicity. The difference is, they can get away with it and i'm not even offended by it if someone calls me out on my ethnicity and skin. If my mother say that, she's straight up Nazi. Because she's white oppressor. Racism isn't a one way thing.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
At least 80% of Reset are Atheists.

4loWhqc.png

Not actually surprised, but I can't rationalize why Atheist Democrats also worship Islam and want more of it in Western countries.

Atheism is punishable by death in Islamic countries, just like LGBT, but these useful idiots still consider Donald Trump a bigger threat. :messenger_confused:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
atheism was the call of the Great Leap Forward and the Chinese communist social revolution that killed upwards of 45 million during the 50s and 60s. even the communists admitted that the biggest famine in human history was mostly due to their own policies

no surprise the death cult are all atheists

Last edited:

Astral Dog

4loWhqc.png

Not actually surprised, but I can't rationalize why Atheist Democrats also worship Islam and want more of it in Western countries.

Atheism is punishable by death in Islamic countries, just like LGBT, but these useful idiots still consider Donald Trump a bigger threat. :messenger_confused:
Its not their country religion so it must be good

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Lol “it’s very rare to see people be openly atheist”

Do you mean on the internet?

Looool. What a load of shit lol

Funniest thing about atheists is that they perpetually try to pretend they are victims despite controlling all of pop culture

Last edited:

4loWhqc.png

I’m atheist and way way more against Islam than Christianity, I was more anti Christianity in my edgy teenage phase but most Christians in my country are chill af.

It’s also part of our history and culture and Islam isn’t and i can’t fathom why people who call themselves ‘progressive’ constantly defend the most abhorrent big religion.

In my country it’s rare to see people who are openly Christian and instead most people are just secular except the aforementioned Muslims who were hijabs or are even more covered up..

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Funniest thing about atheists is that they perpetually try to pretend they are victims despite controlling all of pop culture

Really depends on the age of the atheists.
Young ones tend to be very militant and insistent that you know you're dumb.
Older ones tend to be more about learning about free thinking, but still you do you.

SNPlayen

They could pretty much make a bible part 2 with all the pronouns and genders

On the third day god created man....
On the 4567th day god created the gender non conforming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom