• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatty

7zzNenG.png

Didn't this guy not vote at all in 2016?

I remember him from the thread when he posted on Twitter how he was lecturing his 5 year old about racism.

”Don’t you love Batman? Batman’s black.”

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Ionian

I dunno. I always thought white Knight types are just incels who know better than to openly state that crazy shit.

PUAs are incels who at least think "oh shit I need to act or I'll never get laid".

Regular incels have just given up thinking about self improvement and blame it all on women. Openly expressing that they feel entitled to women etc.

White Knight incels are regular incels on the inside but they know better than to express those views. So they play up the "ally to women everywhere" thing while secretly believing that such nice behaviour should at least entitle them to something. Even if it's just being allowed to get likes for "supporting" women. Look how they react when a woman doesn't fall in line though. The mask slips, the gendered slurs come out and they go into full crazed woman hater mode.

You tried to rationalize idiots?

pulga

Banned
The answers may surprise you
LMAO not a single vote for B- "N**** Moment" Dubs. Not even from his own mods. Must cut deep.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
lmao Nepenthe, the racist retail worker, for president. Haha. Femcel Morrigan as Sec of State will force all women to grow their bush down their thighs and VP Hecht (did that fool finally die of alcohol poisoning? Haven't seen him in a while) will hold conferences in full leather gimp attire.

Edit: goddamn these motherfuckers are so easy to make fun of

Hecht is using a cover Twitter handle to protect himself from Russian assets (ye, that's a quote from him, the man truly believes Putin concerns himself with his existence).

nush

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
No, not really.

7zzNenG.png

Didn't this guy not vote at all in 2016?
His son turning out a racist is just karma, then.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
No clue, I just remember him telling twitter his small child is a racist or something to get woke points a while ago.

The weird part is that if he's working at Wushu, he's not in America. He's in Liverpool, so quite what his stake in/fixation with US politics is I have no clue.

Chuckie

I guess some of the fun will be on GAF during the next few days, ERA members making their presence known.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I think that people who see no difference between some MAGA dudes in cars and ISIS should be forced to watch all those horrible execution videos of ISIS. Where they through gay people of buildings and burning prisoners alive. See if they still can't see a difference after that.

ZZZZ

I think that people who see no difference between some MAGA dudes in cars and ISIS should be forced to watch all those horrible execution videos of ISIS. Where they through gay people of buildings and burning prisoners alive. See if they still can't see a difference after that.
Calling everyone else Nazi wasn't enough i guess, now they are Nazi and Isis.

Ymir

I guess some of the fun will be on GAF during the next few days, ERA members making their presence known.

unknown.png

unknown.png
Yeah, they're boarding up for all the white supremacists. Remember those white supremacist/ISIS protests just a couple months ago? They were so concerned about getting free Rolex watches, and apple computers, anything they could get their hands on.

Also know as Satan.

Goddamn, I remember a time in Sega Forum where people were theoryzin she was Eggman daughter. I think most where mostly making fun of Vanilla, calling her a milf lmao

Gotta say, the sonic fanbase has some crazy creativity with their fanfic from what I heard.

nush

unknown.png

unknown.png

Mods have already created a containment chamber for them.

Saber

Gotta say, the sonic fanbase has some crazy creativity with their fanfic from what I heard.

It was so bad that a lot of topics were banned permanently from the forum. Cosmo kids and Tails use of his tails as limbs in Sonic Lost World were a prime example of that.

Tuff McNutt

Not really, it's the same justice league of dum dum posters that dominate every thread.

Except now a bunch of people are ironically nominating Fat4All... ah aha ha ha ha what a hilarious site. We have fun here.

Fuck you.

ManaByte

That won't contain them. Just look at the ban page already.

Chuckie

It has 1 reply.....and the guy who replied got banned.

Or is that topic supposed to be opened after the election?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Era can't really abide by current gaf existing. The moment they get the chance to mark more and more presence they will take it. Expect increased activity if Biden wins.

Yeah there are going to be some victory laps being taken if Biden wins.

It's going to be the worst.

Mochilador

User Banned (permanent): supporting bigotry

I voted Trump, a democratic house of representative member, and a republican governor this election. My brother made fun of me for a bit for voting Trump and I made fun of him for voting Biden. But we respect each others choices. I don't really feel that I personally would be able to convince someone by myself to change their vote, just like someone would not have been able to talk me out of my political beliefs by themselves.

I guess voting for Trump is now officially bannable on Reee.

Maybe it was voting for the Democrat rep.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm old enough to remember their staff saying something to the effect of: "We don't ban Republicans for being Republican"

Yu Furealdo

Jesus tittyfucking christ. That's the most intolerant perma I've seen yet.

Tuff McNutt

That's how I got permed here pre-split thanks to Besada.

Saruhashi

Banned
It'll be interesting to see how they respond if Biden wins.

Obviously they will be on a high for a couple of days but in a couple of weeks that high will have dissipated and they will have lost one of their main points of focus.

When it all blows over and they realize that life is more or less the same (maybe even worse because of COVID consequences) it'll be interesting to see how it develops over 2 or 3 years etc. I wonder if the site will even survive.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
It'll be interesting to see how they respond if Biden wins.

Obviously they will be on a high for a couple of days but in a couple of weeks that high will have dissipated and they will have lost one of their main points of focus.

When it all blows over and they realize that life is more or less the same (maybe even worse because of COVID consequences) it'll be interesting to see how it develops over 2 or 3 years etc. I wonder if the site will even survive.

Their black members will lament how Biden and Harris isn't going to do enough for them. 100% guaranteed.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
Lmao those fuckers are banning people just because they voted for Trump, it's fucking unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Not the first time.

On its first year, era's staff still pretended to care about republicans, but quickly realized that diversity of thought made them unconfortable. That's when they dropped the idea of "being welcoming to everyone" mantra and fully embraced their current "this is a safe space for minorities" stance.

MrMephistoX

Thats insane I read through and they didn't even comment further. WTF? Also this guy is probably next.

UODEVA4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom