• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
This thread is the most beautiful mess I’ve seen.

First page is racism 101. Reviewer is 100% white no question, except he turns out to be black.
Last page has people actually say this is not OK even from a black dude, ie, people telling minorities they’re not even allowed to use “their” language.

Amazing. Just so deliciously amazing. They should really ask for a subscription fee, entertainment this good shouldn’t be free. Then again, top-quality entertainment being free is as anticapitalistic as it gets, so it’s par for the course for Era.

Dorohedoro

This thread is the most beautiful mess I’ve seen.

First page is racism 101. Reviewer is 100% white no question, except he turns out to be black.
Last page has people actually say this is not OK even from a black dude, ie, people telling minorities they’re not even allowed to use “their” language.

Amazing. Just so deliciously amazing. They should really ask for a subscription fee, entertainment this good shouldn’t be free. Then again, top-quality entertainment being free is as anticapitalistic as it gets, so it’s par for the course for Era.
It's definitely one of the most Era threads ever.

image.png

source.gif

Ok.
Another strong hint that Taysan's conduct is that of a spineless coward of the lowest kind.

I still think he shouldn't have been banned, though, because a ) as far as I can tell, he didn't break any rules over here and b ) I'd get to tell it to his face.

But such hypocritical disgraceful shameless nauseating conduct from Mr. Let's-ask-what-drink-you're-having-on-election-night.

teezzy

Banned
TaySan deserved every lump he took here, and I didn't even hate the guy. He came to Gaf to post about his desire for interracial chicks farting on his face, or whatever, while he jerked off because he knew he couldn't post those fantasies on Era.

He enjoyed the freedom Gaf gave him to post whatever he wanted, yet somehow we're the toxic ones.

All we ever told him was to try and get out of his parents' place and practice self improvement so he wouldn't have to pay women to fornicate with him, while he was too scared to ask them who they supported politically because it was rude to ask people questions like that while they were at work.

Dude took every criticism and brushed it off, to his credit, but his response was always "I like living with my parents and paying for sex - doesn't bother me at all!"

The points was, it should. It should bother him, and if it doesn't, I'd hope he was in denial.

Let Era have him. He doesn't want to improve himself, and I'd rather not have him stinking up the forum I enjoy with his irrational logic.

Ionian

I still think he shouldn't have been banned, though, because a ) as far as I can tell, he didn't break any rules over here and b ) I'd get to tell it to his face.

But such hypocritical disgraceful shameless nauseating conduct from Mr. Let's-ask-what-drink-you're-having-on-election-night.

His shit-posting about GAF over there caught up with him.

No doubt he'll unleash his ultimate power over there now (which is none).

EDIT: also was threadbanned (a long time ago) so you'd have no chance to tell him.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Ok.
Another strong hint that Taysan's conduct is that of a spineless coward of the lowest kind.

Lift the ban so when he comes back we all can have a cut off him and reban him

I never paid attention to TaySan because I've had him on my ignore list (for bad faith mostly, it was obvious) forever so I wouldn't see his posts unless I turned on hidden posts per thread.

I had great sympathy for him even if he was a weasel as someone with health problems, how he felt the lack of Democrat power was what was keeping him from getting the free healthcare he needed. I read on my phone last night he was getting an Nvidia GeForce 3080?

:\

Ymir

I never paid attention to TaySan because I've had him on my ignore list (for bad faith mostly, it was obvious) forever so I wouldn't see his posts unless I turned on hidden posts per thread.

I had great sympathy for him even if he was a weasel as someone with health problems, how he felt the lack of Democrat power was what was keeping him from getting the free healthcare he needed. I read on my phone last night he was getting an Nvidia GeForce 3080?

:\
Needs healthcare because he's sick but insteads buys a $750+ graphics card for his PC? Sympathy feels like a weird response to that.

Teslerum

CF84zF8.png

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM

*As your only source*

It still surprises me that a lot of em' actually have the mass delusion of how well informed they are through multiple sources. Yet they would dismiss anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.

But as long as it allows them to talk down to people, including their own family members and the person that had to push that ungrateful ass out of her body, everything's peachy.

MrFunSocks

Banned

Saruhashi

Banned
Ok.

I dunno. I kind of just feel sorry for him. The dude clearly just wants to be accepted.

When he posts here it's "I'm here to post my takes that are too hot for Era, just feels so good to be able to express my opinions, right fellow GAFers?"

When he post there its "oh my gosh, GAF is so toxic isn't it, my fellow Reeeetards?"

The sad part is that in his efforts to be liked and to feel like he belongs (good intentions) he engages in actions that make him look like a toxic person. Talking shit behind people's backs when trying to ingratiate himself with others.

With Etika being his prime example. When the mob was talking shit about Etika, Taysan was there joining in. When the narrative changed to sadness that Etika was gone, there's Taysan joining in.

He wants to be the nice guy that everyone likes but he wants it so badly he ends up coming across as a real piece of shit.

I dunno. I kind of just feel sorry for him. The dude clearly just wants to be accepted.

When he posts here it's "I'm here to post my takes that are too hot for Era, just feels so good to be able to express my opinions, right fellow GAFers?"

When he post there its "oh my gosh, GAF is so toxic isn't it, my fellow Reeeetards?"

The sad part is that in his efforts to be liked and to feel like he belongs (good intentions) he engages in actions that make him look like a toxic person. Talking shit behind people's backs when trying to ingratiate himself with others.

With Etika being his prime example. When the mob was talking shit about Etika, Taysan was there joining in. When the narrative changed to sadness that Etika was gone, there's Taysan joining in.

He wants to be the nice guy that everyone likes but he wants it so badly he ends up coming across as a real piece of shit.

Those are good points to consider.

Ionian

I can't say I feel too bad for him.

He knew both sites were read by others and continued to shit-talk.

He should have known better. Talking shit about places you frequent is just stupid when you're on both.

nush

I can't say I feel too bad for him.

He knew both sites were read by others and continued to shit-talk.

He should have known better. Talking shit about places you frequent is just stupid when you're on both.

But he never shit talked Era. Makes you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom