• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
AUZPWn.jpg

Nepenthe again following her usual modus operandi. Everyone else is an asshole, only she is in such an elevated position to be able to discuss these kind of serious topics. Imagine a mod having that amount of disdain for you for talking about fucking hair in a social media argument. The majority of you are not capable of discussing hair, lmao. If you still post there, you need to have a word and get some self respect.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
white trans people are more oppressed than black people is a new low for the trans victim complex but hey they really hate Dave Chappelle so not a huge surprise

JVWTqJu.jpg

haha yes Chappelle is the ignorant fool, says the person who claims white dude in dresses are more oppressed than a people who have been enslaved for hundreds of years.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
how does that work, i wonder? how does the act of fucking another man in the ass change you from just another perpetrator of white supremacy to someone who is more oppressed than the global victims of chattel slavery?

Last edited:
white trans people are more oppressed than black people is a new low for the trans victim complex but hey they really hate Dave Chappelle so not a huge surprise

JVWTqJu.jpg

haha yes Chappelle is the ignorant fool, says the person who claims white dude in dresses are more oppressed than a people who have been enslaved for hundreds of years.

How deluded do you have to be to pretend that your cause is all about "equality and justice" whilst also explicitly demanding that we segregate the races, judge each other by our skin color, sexuality, sex, gender, religion and disability, rank each other by 'privilege' to determine if we should be kind to other people, and on top of that attempt to destroy the lives or businesses of anyone who even slightly disagrees with you.

Politically speaking I'm pretty firmly on the left most of the time, but I have no idea what the fuck happened to the social justice movement that things are so backwards now. They're literally doing the thing they were supposed to be against.

MLK:
“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

ResetEra:
"Fuck you, you cis-gendered, straight, black, male, non-disabled, non-transgendered, toxic, culturally appropriating, patriarchal asshole."

I'd have more respect for those people if they just dropped the whole "we care about justice" act and just stated what they actually mean: We want to segregate the races, make everyone miserable and treat people like shit because we're unhappy about our lives and are looking for an excuse to act like degenerates.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.

JVWTqJu.jpg

fucking hell that post, I mean do they understand the history Black people went through or do they neglect it and act is if they were/are treated worse in society?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
its extra ironic cos Dave has a routine we here talks about literally being told he couldn't use the word "Faggot" in his show but "ni**er" was ok. like even this "cis millionaire" who had his own show was told hands off the gay people, you can't talk about them, but using anti-black slurs is totally fine. like at the height of his success he was still being called the n-word by his bosses and told he couldn't pull the same kind of joke against gays.

actually, that seems a lot like Era! these hypocrites will let fly with the "coon/Uncle Tom"s at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:

Ymir

AUZPWn.jpg

Nepenthe again following her usual modus operandi. Everyone else is an asshole, only she is in such an elevated position to be able to discuss these kind of serious topics. Imagine a mod having that amount of disdain for you for talking about fucking hair in a social media argument. The majority of you are not capable of discussing hair, lmao. If you still post there, you need to have a word and get some self respect.
Pretty interesting that she changed the language from past admins also. Usually they say reports will be reviewed but apparently they're going to review posts in the thread even if there weren't reports to find something to ban people over.

Dorohedoro

When you're another corny virtue signaling white person who's put in work these past few weeks against the evil CDPR but now you're looking to get some street cred from the black folks on Era.

HiR1lBV.jpg

Isn't this cultural appropriation tho? A black person should've probably started the thread.

Ol'Scratch

fucking hell that post, I mean do they understand the history Black people went through or do they neglect it and act is if they were/are treated worse in society?
I love how they are getting a free pass from afro-era. I would think that would cause some serious shit if the right ears caught wind of it

Saruhashi

Banned
AUZPWn.jpg

That thread was a great laugh to read.

I think so many of them don't quite understand how big the world really is and how small an issue like the name of a hairstyle is in comparison.

I can maybe understand it within a school classroom or something where drama kicks off easily and over tiny little things. Kids would want to avoid making mistakes as bullies are waiting to pounce on anything.

Some person you don't know from who knows where calls a hairstyle "space buns". OK. Just let them?

I love the way some of them will give it "well I've never heard them called space buns". Yeah, well the world is a lot bigger than just you are your social circle and local area.

It is bullying really. Imagine the kind of person who is coiled up waiting for anyone anywhere to not call a hairstyle the right name just so they can go on the attack.

The best suggestion was near the end of the thread where someone says that Nintendo could have avoided this by attaching names to all the hairdos in the menu.

So who wants to be that Nintendo employee?

"Hey guys quick idea for Animal Crossing. We'd better add names to all the hairstyles because black people will get mad if someone uses the wrong name for one of the styles." Congratulations on getting fired for being so racist that you think black people would get legitimately mad over something as trivial as some daft kid referring to "afro puffs" as "space buns".

I think the worst thing for them is the thought that there could be someone out there who just doesn't care. Some white dude cooking Mexican food wrong cos he just likes it that way. Some white chick wearing an Asian dress because she thinks it looks cute. Someone playing animal crossing and calling a hairdo Space Buns cos it kind of looks like Princess Leia's hair in Star Wars.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeee! It looks nothing like Leia's hair. Look at this close up! Don't you see the textures? Reeeeeee. I never heard it called Space Buns before you racist fuck. Reeeeeee. How could Nintendo even allow this to happen? Just add text so that people know the name of this hairstyle! Reeeeee!"

Nobody owns the naming rights to a hairdo FFS. Nobody is obligated to call hair or food or clothing a specific name just because thats what it is normally called.

Ol'Scratch

Pretty interesting that she changed the language from past admins also. Usually they say reports will be reviewed but apparently they're going to review posts in the thread even if there weren't reports to find something to ban people over.
Well it is refreshing at least that they are not hiding the fact that they are a vindictive cunt who will be going through threads just looking for reasons to ban people who dared to try to think with logic or sense.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
I love how they are getting a free pass from afro-era. I would think that would cause some serious shit if the right ears caught wind of it
I think black people there need to tell them whats up, black people have been fighting for equality for how long and it seems trans people have made more footing in the last 2 years than the black community has in the last 50 years.

Ol'Scratch

I think black people there need to tell them whats up, black people have been fighting for equality for how long and it seems trans people have made more footing in the last 2 years than the black community has in the last 50 years.
I agree. When I first read it yesterday it blew my mind that someone could be that...just....dense and out of touch

cormack12

Gold Member

This thread is also a goldmine. Hard Drive makes a joke about CDPR crunching and developers getting depression. This is not enough for Era, they should have joked about the transphobia instead.

Yeah funny how no one is complaining about too many threads now its taking a dump on CDPR. Rules for theeeeee

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
AUZPWn.jpg

Ah yes, you need a degree to discuss a hairstyle on an internet forum.

Nepenthe’s has to be the most bizarre power trip ever.

kyussman

This thread is also a goldmine. Hard Drive makes a joke about CDPR crunching and developers getting depression. This is not enough for Era, they should have joked about the transphobia instead.
Indeed,the point of the joke was that it was based on a reality though wasn't it....we know that CDPR have been putting in the hours to get the game ready...that's the joke.
The transphobia stuff against CDPR as a company is based off a dodgy joke and an in game poster(that actually features a transgender person)......in other words I'm saying the transphobia allegations are a bit overplayed at this point and don't reflect reality,lol.

Love how ashamed and apologetic so many cis people are over there, voluntarily stripping themselves of rights, and pathetically apologizing and shaming themselves for existing, even while they sycophantically grovel to the abusive trans members there like Lamptramp. Never seen anything so pathetic.

NW1vCWD.jpg

Chittagong

Gold Member
Love how ashamed and apologetic so many cis people are over there, voluntarily stripping themselves of rights, and pathetically apologizing and shaming themselves for existing, even while they sycophantically grovel to the abusive trans members there like Lamptramp. Never seen anything so pathetic.

NW1vCWD.jpg

That is a proper cucked post. Performance art at its best. How can someone feel compelled to grovel that much to strangers on the internet :D

Last edited:

Chuckie

JVWTqJu.jpg

That post is actually seriously offensive. You really have to have some huge balls on you (and she probably has) to tell a black man in the United States that you have it so much harder than him as a trans.

kyussman

NW1vCWD.jpg
What a sad dude....and if anyone ever catches me refering to myself as "cis" please punch me very hard on my nose.
...also,I love how the member he's responding to states "I wish people had the courage to say what they mean".....fucking lol....that will get you banned over there because there is no freedom of speech allowed.....WTF!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

When you're another corny virtue signaling white person who's put in work these past few weeks against the evil CDPR but now you're looking to get some street cred from the black folks on Era.

HiR1lBV.jpg

Isn't this cultural appropriation tho? A black person should've probably started the thread.
I am not sure what it is, but it looks fucking stupid : D

DemWalls

NW1vCWD.jpg

So basically he says he thinks his opinion on some matter isn't worth much, implies that he should really shut up... but then expresses it anyway.

How very white of him, some would say.

Last edited:

notseqi

So basically he says he thinks his opinion on some matter isn't worth much, implies that he should really shut up... but then expresses it anyway.

How very white of him.
Cunt. Check how they always defuse their opinion before posting. That is not healthy and marks a boundary that the forum sets. Look at how I am doing it. No regerts.

edit:
"Afro-centric hair"

Are these people taking the piss?
Don't people in africa have short hair anyways, for hygienic and aestethic reasons?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

HiR1lBV.jpg

Shaun King put on some weight...

mr.dilya

Banned

the black people there worship white people and crave their acceptance and affection. It will never happen. Once in a while you will see a few throw a tantrum, but it’s akin to a woman who cuts up her cheating and abusive husbands suits while never intending to actually leave him. It’s pathetic. Make no mistake, as much as they say they deplore white people, they wouldn’t know how to function emotionally without them.

the black people there worship white people and crave their acceptance and affection. It will never happen. Once in a while you will see a few throw a tantrum, but it’s akin to a woman who cuts up her cheating and abusive husbands suits while never intending to actually leave him. It’s pathetic. Make no mistake, as much as they say they deplore white people, they wouldn’t know how to function emotionally without them.

Sad but true. Their ancestors made it out of the plantations only to see their weak ass descendants jump back on it. Whitey was enough nice enough to give them their own special thread.

Also what is it with Ree calling everything "gross?" Grade School has long since passed them.

Anyone see this? https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-verge-“-why-is-the-ps5-outperforming-the-‘world’s-most-powerful-console’.332831/

Apparently blatant console warrior Tom Warren is a protected member, and as such cannot be criticized.

Incredible how a "journalist" (or, more accurately, PR regurgitator) can be treated so differently from a "mere" user.

Fucking unreal. Even the mildest attempt at humor is mercilessly punished by the mentally deranged and vicious mods. Who the fuck are they protecting? Tom Warren? From literally the most benign conceivable comments on the internet? Hilarious how half that thread is banned for no conceivable reason. What a filthy, toxic place.

Same thing happens when you dare criticize Jason Schrier in the mildest way. I got nuked permanently for that. He’s a public figure, but bc he has an era account he’s fucking infallible and a holy light of divinity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom