• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadYarpen

That’s reasonable.

Should at least ask how MadYarpen MadYarpen feels
I mean, I am not working on the OT myself. So why would I have a say in this.

But I know it is being worked on, and I am sure it will be amazing - as GAF OTs usually are.

It would be stupit and shitty thing to do to throw away the work done by Komatsu Komatsu B B-universe M mortal . Even if someone was banned on the other forum.

Ultimately it's their decision. If they want that guy to participate or not.

Having a place to stay after you get banned is reward in itself so... :D

ArsGoetia

bUz6c9V.png

Thread re opened.

Even if someone was a Trumper or anyone else who voted differently, saying it was devastating to learn the truth lol... I mean people are allowed to have differing opinions and thoughts, that's what makes us unique...

I think you should have understanding and acceptance of people who do not share the same views, talking or discussing them in kindness and love.. I sound like a hippie.. I mean... to just sit in an echo-chamber and only have one viewpoint is a far more dangerous thing to me.

Komatsu

Hey guys, yes, Cyberpunk 2077 is one of my OTs and I am being generously assisted by B-Universe and Somnium.

The OT is almost done after some weeks of work, but I am always happy to collab. Have him reach out to me or one of my OT mates and we can perhaps get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Hi Black Chamber, sorry I was mean to you before on this thread and said you were an idiot for bending over to Era! Maybe you were, but we are all idiots at some point. Your threads are super good btw.
And I agree, no need to go to the dudes Twitter to dig old shit, just leave his social media, who he voted for and other shit alone.
I also agree that some users here were saying shit like "tranny" in not-a-good-way and this is sad.

Ymir

The REEEEERA buyer of women didn't know that Black Chamber was a Trumper but he always knew that black chamber was a trumper

You can't always know and at the same time admit you never knew you dumbfuck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

FoD9xbK.png

Also doesn't it kind of undercut your own point when you try to make the "racist car in 2077" a thing but then have to explain wtf that is since no normal person would understand what you're saying?

Last edited:

TVexperto

Wow Era just literally admitted to banning members with an opposing political view.

BTW did anybody also from europe ever request your personal data under GDPR from era?

Astral Dog

lame to look at old posts but also i’m just confused how he ended up on era in the first place being a maga guy who hates leftists lol.

probably the same reason I stuck around there until I got perma’d for making a joke...it was super active and was lots of game discussion. But the crazies over there have just made even gaming related stuff impossible these days.
My guess is that he simply moved were the userbase went, they teach you who is evil and 'effeminate' so you feel like you are in the morally good camp and not the bad one with the nasty humans.

On ERA the labels changed to try being 'progressive'and inclusive but inside still the same old toxic shit

Basically they lack the self awareness to realize they are doing the same harmful shit the alt right did to their own

Last edited:

Misc

Black Chamber Black Chamber I understand that you might have been invited to post here and I am sure that here nobody will crucify you for enjoying a game, but, if I were you, I would refrain from posting here and give resetera this satisfaction. Now these people are only waiting to congratulate themselves for their foresight, and paint you as the villain they always wanted you to be, going as far as digging up stuff posted years ago. It’s ironic how much this whole awareness campaign was supposed to educate people on their grievances, yet they still ban you for opinions that might have changed over the years.
Now contrary to their beliefs this is far from an alt-right forum, but to them you posting here is just an admission of guilt. Don’t do it man.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
How come Atlus and Persona/Catherine didn't manage to create this type of shitstorm? Didn't they also have problems with those games being "transphobic"?

Just the popularity of CDPR and Cyberpunk being the main factor compared to Atlus?

kiryani

I have still, in days of asking, like genuinely asking because I want an answer, on RE and on twitter not had one single answer to my question of

“How do we know the person in the in game ad, with the penis and the feminine clothes , is transgender?”

Nobody will answer me, nobody. As far as I can tell, that person has a penis, and we have literally no other evidence to suggest they’re trans, crossdressing, anything.

I would love if someone answered me

mr.dilya

Banned
Era posters reading this thread:

Indeed he's receiving a welcome here, and I'm guessing Evilore took him back despite those comments because unlike you assholes, he can look beyond petty bullshit. If he can do that despite what was said, while you spent months trying to tear him down for no reason at all other than the fact that he was simply promoting a video game you don't like (and that most of you cowards will still play), it says a lot about yourselves.

How does it feel to know that as soon as you log off era and your social media accounts you are back in a world where you are pathetic little nobodies? How does it feel to know that even with black chamber gone and an OT that caters to your sensibilities, you will still no doubt be miserable for one reason or another? No doubt you will still find something to harass your moderation team over...about how you don't feel "safe" or "protected," when all of you are are spoiled, rich, bored, white losers who are all massive failures despite your "privilege." Using the word "y'all" online when you know that's not rolling off your tongue in real life. What a joke. You aren't oppressed, you are just sad, little people. Every other week a suicide thread. Yeesh, your site is the fucking pits. Nobody likes you, even your parents hate you, and for good reason. And yes we will all be laughing at you when the Harry Potter game drops.

Oh yeah your homegirl Kyujii is a massive hypocrite. Typing up all that garbage when she knows she's gonna be butt ass naked playing Cyberpunk on release day spending 3 hours configuring her gentials before coming onto era to cry about how it was too hard to do and the game sucks because of it. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom