• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I will request a 24 hour ban if the following happens. Black Chamber makes the OT, it gets locked for a day and the OT that appear after the lock is a copied and pasted of Black Chamber's work posted by Kyuuji. If it is a different poster I'll still request the ban. A week if Black Chamber is banned for any period of time from now until a full 7 days after the OT is made.
Some dopey fucker is getting self banned. I'll message a mod tomorrow for the step to ban me on the 10th.

It really does feel like an implosion of a once successful forum. All of the insiders are leaving, the journos are distancing themselves from there, and the mod team is actively hemorrhaging. It's really funny to witness, ngl. I think I'm gonna have my account permabanned there voluntarily. it's not worth the headache without jumping through the hoops. I just wanna talk.

TVexperto

It really does feel like an implosion of a once successful forum. All of the insiders are leaving, the journos are distancing themselves from there, and the mod team is actively hemorrhaging. It's really funny to witness, ngl. I think I'm gonna have my account permabanned there voluntarily. it's not worth the headache without jumping through the hoops. I just wanna talk.
Unfortunately Karak from ACG still participates there.

Astral Dog

What in the shitting fuck. I went to Wal-Mart for like an hour and everything has just gone to complete shit. He is perm'd now? Why?
tenor.gif

TVexperto

I did it, that Cyberpunk thing was la gota que derramó el vaso.

VSYXYNF.png

I was there for the leaks, but is not worth it.

IS NOT WORTH IT
do sth better. a GDPR personal data request and request a deletion of your account and every post you made. -> right to be forgotten / pseudonized

Last edited:

Kev Kev

cb4495e0-efe2-4f5b-8508-1fcaed105afd

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
“Tranny” has been listed as “disparaging” by MW and other dictionaries for decades. It’s a slur.
I did not know that. But in my defense transsexuals aren't a topic of discussion in my normal day to day so I can see how I've never been corrected before.

Dries

I have still, in days of asking, like genuinely asking because I want an answer, on RE and on twitter not had one single answer to my question of

“How do we know the person in the in game ad, with the penis and the feminine clothes , is transgender?”

Nobody will answer me, nobody. As far as I can tell, that person has a penis, and we have literally no other evidence to suggest they’re trans, crossdressing, anything.

I would love if someone answered me

I feel it’s like this: in the dark future you can buy a soda which can give you temporary genitalia based on what you want. The ad is trying to seduce you into checking out how that might be. The style of the ad is somewhat aggresive and stylish at the same time, which makes for a perfect dystopian atmoshphere in my opinion.

I feel it’s like this: in the dark future you can buy a soda which can give you temporary genitalia based on what you want. The ad is trying to seduce you into checking out how that might be. The style of the ad is somewhat aggresive and stylish at the same time, which makes for a perfect dystopian atmoshphere in my opinion.
It's like nobody on Era actually has any idea of the source material and thinks dystopian megacities are all sunshine, rainbows and trans people singing kumbaya.

teezzy

Banned

You dont even have to go that far. I just stopped going to the site. Not even banned. Just can't be bothered. Gaf is home now.

Sleepwalker

Don't worry, their celebration won't last long. Once people happily discuss the game, constantly ignoring their muh trans problems posts, and especially when those sales numbers come out, they will once again cry for weeks.

User banned: dismissing legitimate transphobia concerns
user banned: whataboutism and too defensive
user banned: too normal for this place

ad infinitum

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Holy shit.

They are STILL complaining about the staff in that thread. Despite getting their way on chamber getting banned as well as having a text only OT handled by a mod. Despite all of that they are still complaining that they didn't do it soon enough or do it right so they are still mad.

I just......wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom