• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Alright everybody, I just talked to BlackChamber on Discord.
He has been approached by several GAF Members and was asked to post his incredible OT on neogaf. He wants me to ask here if people would like that (he doesnt have an account though).

anything we can do?

i mean you know how good his OTs are.

EviLore EviLore can you maybe help us out and a best way to do that? he just created an account as "Black_Chamber"

We have people working on one. Maybe he can collaborate with them?

kiryani

I disagree.
He wanted to cowardly keep his head down and kiss the asses over there, up until the very end.
Why should he be celebrated here?

We don’t know what went on, we only got it off one person.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy to burn him at the stake if we’re gonna do a witch-hunt but he’s not said his piece

mr.dilya

Banned
I disagree.
He wanted to cowardly keep his head down and kiss the asses over there, up until the very end.
Why should he be celebrated here?

I understand that but sometimes you get used to something that’s bad for you. Ever been ina fucked up relationship? Sometimes something drastic has to happen for you to open your eyes.

Ol'Scratch

Because he loves videogames and puts effort into making good threads?
He could have left and supported the community here anytime. He could have even walked both roads. But instead he stayed over there kneeling and being cucked every step of the way until THEY chose to remove him.
I mean, to be honest I come and go as I choose and have no real dog in the race but actions speak louder than words.
Not only that, there are from what I can tell members here who already signed up to do the thread. I mean definitely let him come and be welcome but to put him up on some pedistal is asinine.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

User Banned (permanent): Transphobia, bigotry

But apperantly in their twisted minds it's the 'trans cult' over there that is marginalized.
This is wonderful news, because REEE are idiots that is

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
He could have left and supported the community here anytime. He could have even walked both roads. But instead he stayed over there kneeling and being cucked every step of the way until THEY chose to remove him.
I mean, to be honest I come and go as I choose and have no real dog in the race but actions speak louder than words.
Not only that, there are from what I can tell members here who already signed up to do the thread.

Dude....I think we need to be better. Not bitter.

Black Chamber, the only thing you did wrong was to not show a little more backbone against the thought police. You knew your ban was looming but decided to appease the rabid gestapo. You should learn this valuable lesson to not give an inch to those with foul intentions. Apart from that, you're welcome and we look forward to people actually discussing games instead of useless twitter wars.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Welcome Black Chamber Black Chamber , I would certainly love to enjoy the content youve created, glad if you can do it here without fear of constant harassment and ban baiting.

I must say you lasted longer than I did, I joined GAF 2002, Era 2017 and left Era 2018 to return to GAF after it started becoming more and more viscious. I was never banned but got warned for saying I feel the community is radicalising. That was my cue to voluntarily bow out.

FunkMiller

Yeah while I think that he should have told ERA to go fuck them selves I also think we should give Black Chamber Black Chamber a warm welcome and help him settle in.

Frankly, I don’t care what he did or didn’t do over in that place. Everyone should get the benefit of the doubt, and be judged on their words and actions directly.

...unless he likes Zack Snyder films. In that case, burn him at the stake.

Last edited:

Alva

Oh nice my account is still working here, it's been a while.

Being mostly active in other places I've never been very active on GAF or on RE. After the "great move" I kinda followed while keeping the lurking approach because I don't have the patience to walk on eggshells about hundred of untold rules I don't know about.
All this made me realise it's not even worth occasionally lurking there.

This have been quite entertaining, really. I'm not sure I ever witnessed that much genuine toxicity in real time. I won't even be surprised if it escalated to doxxing really soon, assuming it didn't already.

Ymir

Because here we can treat everyone equally and we won't judge what he said or did in the other forum.
Treated equally wouldn't be taking away the OT that someone who participates on this site and created an OT so that he can post his after getting banned at REEEEEERA. If the person who is here wants to use his or incorporate parts that's fine but he shouldn't get preferential treatment over regular posters here.

Last edited:
Oh nice my account is still working here, it's been a while.

Being mostly active in other places I've never been very active on GAF or on RE. After the "great move" I kinda followed while keeping the lurking approach because I don't have the patience to walk on eggshells about hundred of untold rules I don't know about.
All this made me realise it's not even worth occasionally lurking there.

This have been quite entertaining, really. I'm not sure I ever witnessed that much genuine toxicity in real time. I won't even be surprised if it escalated to doxxing really soon, assuming it didn't already.

aZxU2ms.gif

Revenge

Treated equally wouldn't be taking away the OT that someone who participates on this site and created an OT so that he can post his after getting banned at REEEEEERA. If the person who is here wants to use his or incorporate parts that's fine but he shouldn't get preferential treatment over regular posters here.

100% agree with that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

That’s reasonable.

Should at least ask how MadYarpen MadYarpen feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom