• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so long and incoherent I had to see what the word count was after pasting it

kePxELC.png

What in the fuck

Put more effort in that post than any essay I've ever wrote lmao

Ymir

Jez man at least give us a TLDR :), ive finger fatigue scrolling through that crap.
For anyone else TLDR is "Please. Please"

LOL, I just posted the word count on the other page instead. It was so long and incoherent it wasn't worth the visual space necessary to post it. Mental illness is a bitch

Put more effort in that post than any essay I've ever wrote lmao

It's 19 pages at 10.5pt font, that might have been longer than my thesis in college (granted there's a bunch of white space in his post)

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Careful guys they are lurking here and may discover you voted for Trump!!!11!!!11!

That mod warning about PMing them if someone is a "Trumper" is so..... what's that word... fascist?
"You vote for guy you get banned from videogame talk hahahaha muh power" -mentally ill moderator working for free

DONT FORGeT iT cHuDs!!!11!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Careful guys they are lurking here and may discover you voted for Trump!!!11!!!11!

That mod warning about PMing them if someone is a "Trumper" is so..... what's that word... fascist?
"You vote for guy you get banned from videogame talk hahahaha muh power" -mentally ill moderator working for free

Jokes on them i'm a 9000 year old dragon loli and I voted for Hitler

TVexperto

Shiron red shift is back and he wrote the ending to game of thrones in his first post back

CDPR is a transphobic company. It's time we stop making excuses for them. | ResetEra

Also another cuck wants attention for making a thread demanding the mods apologize

EUIcYEL.png

Community Discussion: The mods need to apologize to TransEra for what happened in Kyuuji's CP2077 thread | ResetEra
is this what a mental breakdown looks like? lmao imagine writing so much shit only two be buried 2 pages later

Hugare

Nicely done. I took a screenshot for fun.

o5h6c2j.png
Aaand of course they deleted it

Resetera guys, I know that you are lurking. Don't care.

Did this to show how fucking hypocrites you guys are. Moderation had to even delete the image, otherwise people would start using their brains.

I was banned once due to "dismissing transphobia", but go check my post (if you still can). Wasn't being transphobic. Will never be one.

Have been a user for YEARS, but this was the last straw. Banning someone for supporting Trump is fucking ridiculous.

And I say this as a leftist brazilian guy

Seek help

Ymir

Also Cheebo from Zombie Hitler fame who tried to dox and cancel video game voice actors apparently went into witness protection on the site after the voice actors were threatening libel. Sites not letting me upload pictures again but showing as:
Deleted member 5666
user requested account closure
Banned

Last edited:

TVexperto

kijuu is a conpulsive liar. he even admitted it a few months ago and yet those fake trans supporters think he is their leader.

Ymir

ZeoVGM almost pulling a muscle while doing mental gymnastics of why B-Dubs old posts aren't problematic

ZeoVGM said:
I don't think we should do this. Those are almost entirely 5-8 years old.

There are a lot of people here on Era who posted on GAF and said really shitty things back in the day. I've gone through old OTs for TV shows like Arrow as I was recently going through the series myself and it's kind of crazy how much sexism was allowed back then. I saw some old "edgy as fuck" posts of my own from the early 2010s and was horrified.

I don't think we should turn this into a "look, this person said shitty things back on GAF years ago." That isn't the topic at hand, people grow up and it adds nothing to what is happening today.

The evidence posted against B-Dubs was every bit as real as that posted against Black Chamber - just far far worse.

Yet one is permabanned from ResetEra while the other is an Admin on ResetEra.

How can this be?

🤔

It's pretty simple really

Being a transphobe, racist, paedophile is nothing compared to the diobolic nature of a TRUMPETEER

Also one thing to note, even though I'm not trans or anything like that, I'm speaking as someone who knows and respects trans people. That being said, I really hope you guys don't think ResetEra in any way, shape or form represent real trans people, be it online or otherwise. They're a completely different group on the Internet and should only be seen to gawk at. I've friends who are trans and they're just struggling like many of us are, albeit in different ways. We should recognize that struggle and uplift them too instead of making glib comments about their suicide rates or appearance. They're just like us and we should open our arms to them too.

Let me second your words. I know (and have worked with) enough trans people to be amazed of the way that forum is being managed. One thing is to defend the happiness and the rights of my trans friends (which I did and will continue doing), but other thing is trying to shove an agenda into people's throats while trying to justify it as one and only acceptable truth.

Damn, I'm feeling an urgency to re-read 1984.
My internal Orwell is tingling!

Shiron red shift is back and he wrote the ending to game of thrones in his first post back

CDPR is a transphobic company. It's time we stop making excuses for them. | ResetEra

Also another cuck wants attention for making a thread demanding the mods apologize

EUIcYEL.png

Community Discussion: The mods need to apologize to TransEra for what happened in Kyuuji's CP2077 thread | ResetEra

Jesus someone actually wrote that? Granted I didn’t read the whole thing - because it is a literal novel. Like I have a life. But this really reminds me of when I had an episode of psychosis after doing far too many drugs. Like this is schizophrenic level of paranoid delusions.

nush

If you want to get your message on B-dubs not insta-deleted you've got to make a normal post, let it get another page of posts past it and then edit it in. All the reporters only check the current page like a pack of dogs. The normies will read it and get the truth.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
This has been an even moster excellent Sunday
BILL___TED_2.jpg

Lazy repost from yesterday but jez its been wayyyy better today!!!!!

Yea I have to admit, I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight. Giggled so much the past few hours it actually made me physically tired.

Ymir

qCVdb6j.png

BC is some type of evil genius lmao
This is as great as drunkard Hecht thinking the Russians were after him because he’s an admin at a video game message board where he whines about the posters and can barely be bothered to do his job. These people are so self important that everything makes sense to them like it’s some fucking james bond movie and a international secretive terrorist organization is after them and trying to eradicate their very existence.

Of course to the mentally/schizophrenic it would seem like the only obvious path that someone was a major contributor in the community and making OTs and spending countless hours doing it as some long game to break up the society of troons on the board that consist of all of what 5 fucking people? We know from this last mental breakdown that most people were cis white men and not even pretending to be troons so did we even hit 5 actually claiming to be troons? This is why they truly believe that most of the world is trying to eradicate their very existence, they have untreated mental conditions making them highly paranoid.

Again? Why?

It was posted a couple pages back, I don't even remember to be honest. He was bitching and moaning about something or other in one of the cyberpunk threads and got banned. There was a screenshot of the ban message recently though.

Last edited:

Enzo88

DONT FORGeT iT cHuDs!!!11!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don`t care, was banned more than a year ago in the Cyberpunk thread for something like:

"I don`t think that the developers using an Indian guy as the taxi driver is racist or anything, it`s just odds and, at worst, a stupid stereotype but we are smart enough to understand that none believes ALL INDIANS are taxi drivers. It would be like me getting upset because a lot of Italians represented in games/movies etc. are Mafia guys. We know that not every damn Italian is in Mafia, most aren`t, but at the same time, just like the stereotype/odds argument of the Indian guy...we made Mafia, can`t deny that, but I don`t get offended about it."

Permanent ban for condoning racism/whataboutism or some stupid shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom