• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayhan

It is like the staff and moderators on ResetEra have no survival instincts at all.

The forum is being torn apart from within be a handful of obvious, documented, trolls and alt accounts chief among them

ShironRedshift (keeps switching between being a trans member or not)

283.jpg

and

Banshee mcspook (alt account, forgets that "she" is not supposed to have posted on Era before "her" join date, over the top puffy vagina posts, "under the bridge" like a troll get it, creepy anime avatar)

64002.jpg

All they would have to do is ban those 1% who are trying to take down the forum from within.

The remaining 99% of ResetEra would secretly cheer and then get back to having fun talking about games.

Do you want to lose 1% of your users or eventually 100% of your users when the forum implodes?

Instead they let the trolls drag them around by the nose. Like I said, no survival instinct.

Last edited:
So, that neutered OT should finally satisfy them, right? A transphobia focused OT with a massive negative essay that has 96 guidelines and doesnt even allow the posting of any media. I mean, there’s no possible way this wouldn’t be finally cheered by the "silenced community", right? RIGHT??!

8D6L7pH.jpg

OYUsjcp.jpg

0w59e4M.jpg

lFa0oyF.jpg

Fuck me.

NKeilsh.png

Not sure who Karak Karak is exactly but enjoyed "gaming equivalent of stormfront" and "transphobic hate swarm".

Little bit of hyperbole there
"I made the mistake of looking at that forum".

Dude is clearly afraid to get banned for admitting that he visited another gaming forum. He must be feeling like he smuggled a movie from South Korea over to North Korea.

Ionian

I demand one thing. If Crossing Eden ever shows his face here, please ban him. I am not gonna call him names but I want to.

I'll do it for you, they're an absolute cunt.

Constantly all over 'The Last Jedi' threads and like all of the other posters, once 'The Rise of Skywalker' came out they scurried back into their holes.

And then all came back out (Cheebo changed his avatar) to argue about something else, it's neverending.

Last edited:
So, that neutered OT should finally satisfy them, right? A transphobia focused OT with a massive negative essay that has 96 guidelines and doesnt even allow the posting of any media. I mean, there’s no possible way this wouldn’t be finally cheered by the "silenced community", right? RIGHT??!

8D6L7pH.jpg

OYUsjcp.jpg

0w59e4M.jpg

lFa0oyF.jpg

Fuck me.

Live footage of Mods/Admins/Casual posters fleeing Era before the big bang, that is inevitably going to happen:

giphy.gif

DeviantBoi

8D6L7pH.jpg

OYUsjcp.jpg

0w59e4M.jpg

lFa0oyF.jpg

Fuck me.
They will never, ever be satisfied.

Their (certain members of that community on ERA) whole identity is based on being the victim.

Arimer

I like that they think GAf is stormfront and not them. Lets compare. Everyone of all political leanings welcome here and the only place in comes up really is the political section where you should be able to defend your opinion. Vs the place where if you aren't entirely in lockstep they ban you and then try to destroy you. Which sounds more like the nazi government??

Last edited:

SaiyanRaoh

NKeilsh.png

Not sure who Karak Karak is exactly but enjoyed "gaming equivalent of stormfront" and "transphobic hate swarm".

Little bit of hyperbole there
“I made the mistake of looking at that forum".

Shit, mutha effer is probably on here more than the regulars on here. Half of them probably “just happen” on the site I bet.

Now they are going to cancel Karak because he dare not think the way they do. To any Eras reading this. Go fuck yourselves back to that “safe space” echo chamber shit hole.

Last edited:

LordCBH

It that was real it would be awful. It's one thing having a social media manager that makes edgy jokes, but building homophobic insults into the game would be childish and genuinely offensive. It would also legitimise all the bullshit that Era are crying about

Fair point.

It's fake but if it was posted on Era there's a 100% chance everyone believes it and even when evidence shows it's totally fake they'd just say it's proof that CDPR's fanbase is hateful so it's just as bad.

It was posted on Era, two years ago. It's just an attempt to pile onto the drama:

QamIg58.png

Why are you trying to derail the thread and stir up drama with a fake screenshot from two years ago?

Daffy Duck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom