• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much juicy drama happening, can't even keep up lol.

Shinron definitely deserved that ban, what took them so long. I dunno how people praise him, he writes like a child and his posts consist of word salad.

And hats off to SubvertedTrope, he's dropping bombs and gets the wokelings mad for it, and still somehow manages not to get banned.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's so much juicy drama happening, can't even keep up lol.

Shinron definitely deserved that ban, what took them so long. I dunno how people praise him, he writes like a child and his posts consist of word salad.

And hats off to SubvertedTrope, he's dropping bombs and gets the wokelings mad for it, and still somehow manages not to get banned.

It got to the point that Shiron could have put all kinds of shit in the middle of his giant essays and nobody would be the wiser. I don't believe anyone was reading those things.

And yeah SubvertedTrope is cracking my ass up. Which one of you guys made that character?

Subverted taking out more people than I did. I'm still proud of being the reason Cream got permanently banned back in 2018. Not that she/he left completely. One of those whiney bitches there now has to be her/him.

Last edited:

Raven117

Subverted taking out more people than I did. I'm still proud of being the reason Cream got permanently banned back in 2018. Not that she/he left completely. One of those whiney bitches there now has to be her/him.
I very rarely remember anybody on a message board, but that poster I do remember from the early days of reset.... absolute garbage posts.

I remember complaining to a mod there about some really bad post where he was calling for violence (this was back before reset truly began its negative turn, and the mods were like... nah, it’s cool... because... well... ya know... reasons). I knew then and there that Reser was going to drown just like old gaf did....

This thread is REEEEEtardnation in a nutshell:

1 - create thread around Twitch's handling of N word with hard R
2 - user rightfully asks what the difference is between a racist using it with hard 'R' or 'A'
3 - indignant perpetually angry black person says it's not black peoples job to educate you lowly fragile whites (we actually have no idea what the race of '2' is)
4 - another user, race unknown, says if the site was more helpful to people with legitimate questions the site overall might improve
5 - another whiney bitch in love with leftist buzzwords and phrases comes in and decries the "tone policing" going on of the poor beset upon black people on the site
6 - '2' apologizes for asking legitimate question, deletes legitimate question out of fear of being banned for asking legitimate question
7 - self admitted white person (aka white knight aka cuck aka self-hating piece of shit REEEtard) tells other white people to not use the discussion forum for discussion, but go to google instead.

And they wonder why they're the butt of so many jokes, even among liberals.

Last edited:
These fuckers even manage to virtue signal about refunding a game they already beat and enjoyed.

"In support of the devs". Gotta love it.

MbxqWsR.jpg

LBk6jYx.jpg

Yeah, CDPR are the "scammers". Not you guys. Refunding a product you already used to the fullest, just because you can. For the devs!

Oh, and Kyuuji must be what, at least 100hrs into his playthrough by now? Truly a special kind of filth. Hypocritical cunt.

ClmKwkY.jpg

Rk1MYMK.jpg

Last edited:
It's rather refreshing that ERA of all places shut down that toxic tranny shit. These people are mentally deranged males pretending to be women. LMAO they thought they were going to get special treatment and could just shit all over the mods and make these absurd demands only for half of them to be permanently banned. I stay away from all tranny threads on ERA because i don't give a fuck about these psychos, but i'm also accused of transphobia because i've never spoken a word about it, that cult like mentality is disgusting. (English is my second language)

Kayhan

Kyuuji won

Got CP2077 for free
Played the game non-stop since launch
Is seen as the hero who stood up to Trojan horse Black Chamber
Got her trans rival Ketkat completely removed from the board including Ketkat's alt Hexe
Most of Ketkat fraction TransEra members permanently banned for overplaying their hand and losing out to BlackEra
Is now the undisputed Kween of TransEra

Nicely done.

In the Game of Forum Thrones you either win or you are permed.

Last edited:

Dorohedoro

Wn0YvhH.png

[citation needed]

And no the bullshit that's auto spammed in every page of the OT doesn't count, and neither does any nonsense you made up in your head.

XXL

Severely disagree.

Resetera is where all the dumb topics are reformed into insane outrage and from there are distributed to Resetera's affiliate websites (kotaku, polygon, waypoint, eurogamer, easy allies, Schreier, Klepek, etc). Without Resetera acting as catalyst, most of these insane outrage campaigns would never gain traction, it'd remain singular articles on some websites.

And with literally hundreds of industry people being registrered there, it's naive to dismiss their influence.

Kayhan

tG26NZ1.png

Witcher now made by Ubisoft.

I collected all the romanceable girl cards in The Witcher 1. I guess I am a degenerate.

That was back when CDPR was under the impression that it was OK to be sex positive and that straight guys likes women.

Now CDPR knows better but they still get attacked. Once you transgress, you can never be forgiven.

CP2077 is probably the first AAA game that allows you to play as a chick with a dick.

But it doesn't matter. Being Polish, they didn't get the hang of talking in the right American SJW speech codes fast enough.

That is a crime Jason Schreier just can't forgive.

Last edited:

TheRyzzl

Neo Member
These fuckers even manage to virtue signal about refunding a game they already beat and enjoyed.

"In support of the devs". Gotta love it.

MbxqWsR.jpg

LBk6jYx.jpg

Yeah, CDPR are the "scammers". Not you guys. Refunding a product you already used to the fullest, just because you can. For the devs!

Oh, and Kyuuji must be what, at least 100hrs into his playthrough by now? Truly a special kind of filth. Hypocritical cunt.

ClmKwkY.jpg

Rk1MYMK.jpg

Kyuuji is such a god damn clown. This "lawsuit" ain't going to do shit or will go nowhere. I bet they still sold gangbusters on this game despite refunds. In fact I bet most people probably didn't even bother with the process cause most of the people that bought it dont actually give a shit. CD red will continue to fix the game, they will eventually release an expansion, everyone will be hyped for that. Then, at some point they will announce Witcher 4 and everyone will lose their minds with hype(secretely including Kyuuji). CD red ain't going nowhere.

Last edited:
ClmKwkY.jpg

Rk1MYMK.jpg
Disgusting.

There are really wholesome people at that company and this shitball hopes for them to lose their livelihood?...all the while on her 2nd playthrough, salivating with excitement at the thought of the expansions and free DLC.

I've got news for her - none of that will happen if the company goes under.

Ol'Scratch

It's rather refreshing that ERA of all places shut down that toxic tranny shit. These people are mentally deranged males pretending to be women. LMAO they thought they were going to get special treatment and could just shit all over the mods and make these absurd demands only for half of them to be permanently banned. I stay away from all tranny threads on ERA because i don't give a fuck about these psychos, but i'm also accused of transphobia because i've never spoken a word about it, that cult like mentality is disgusting. (English is my second language)
Hmm I can't possibly imagine why anyone might think that you may have some genuinely transphobic leanings...
It is indeed a mystery.
For the record, no matter what you may have heard GAF has no place for hateful shit either.

Ymir

This thread is REEEEEtardnation in a nutshell:

1 - create thread around Twitch's handling of N word with hard R
2 - user rightfully asks what the difference is between a racist using it with hard 'R' or 'A'
3 - indignant perpetually angry black person says it's not black peoples job to educate you lowly fragile whites (we actually have no idea what the race of '2' is)
4 - another user, race unknown, says if the site was more helpful to people with legitimate questions the site overall might improve
5 - another whiney bitch in love with leftist buzzwords and phrases comes in and decries the "tone policing" going on of the poor beset upon black people on the site
6 - '2' apologizes for asking legitimate question, deletes legitimate question out of fear of being banned for asking legitimate question
7 - self admitted white person (aka white knight aka cuck aka self-hating piece of shit REEEtard) tells other white people to not use the discussion forum for discussion, but go to google instead.

And they wonder why they're the butt of so many jokes, even among liberals.
LOL the blacks are now jumping out to resolidify their oppression after the fall of the troon. I love how angry they get but if you call them hostile it's "racist tone policing". God forbid people hold you to the standard of displaying your emotions like a normal human being....

Do we have a second uprising starting?

The amount of straight-up racist posts here not being moderated on. Pretty cool website we’ve got here.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Kyuuji won

Got CP2077 for free
Played the game non-stop since launch
Is seen as the hero who stood up to Trojan horse Black Chamber
Got her trans rival Ketkat completely removed from the board including Ketkat's alt Hexe
Most of Ketkat fraction TransEra members permanently banned for overplaying their hand and losing out to BlackEra
Is now the undisputed Kween of TransEra

Nicely done.

In the Game of Forum Thrones you either win or you are permed.
If someone gifts you a digital copy and you request a refund. Does the original purchaser get credit or the user that redeemed the code?

JSoup

Banned
If someone gifts you a digital copy and you request a refund. Does the original purchaser get credit or the user that redeemed the code?

For Steam at least, the refund request has to come from the account that gifted it. For the receiver, they'll be told no and instructed on how to manually remove games from your account.

Ymir

For Steam at least, the refund request has to come from the account that gifted it. For the receiver, they'll be told no and instructed on how to manually remove games from your account.
LOL so the person could troll Kyuuji and remove it from their accoutn without them knowing?

JSoup

Banned
LOL so the person could troll Kyuuji and remove it from their accoutn without them knowing?

In theory. They'd need to request a refund and supply a good reason as to why they want to refund an already redeemed gift. If it went through, Kyuuji would get the "asshole message". The "asshole message" is what you call the pop up Steam has when a game has been removed from your account, where it talks to you like you're a dumb asshole who had it coming.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Jason Schreier? The same Jason Schreier that called George Kamitani a pedophile for having this character in a game he made?

Whenever I think about Jason Schreier all I have to do is pull up these two images to remind me why I originally thought that he is a moron.

rtF51GG.jpg
"me thinks"
Oh. One of those guys.

TVexperto

ClmKwkY.jpg

Rk1MYMK.jpg

Somebody NEEDS to call out that FUCKING TROLL. He has been commenting regularely in the CP2077 OT and participated in the discussion of the game, missions, etc. and now he is back to trashing it? WHAT THE FUCK.

PoundSand

Banned
Btw one thing I just remember I wanted to touch upon:

So the Resetera crazies complained that CP 2077 doesn't represent all the American perspectives, and I've seen plenty of users who said CDPR is an international company that has no excuse to not incorporate those other point of views. Well, guess what, I actually observed the entire credits of the game and, surprise: It's ALL polish names. Or eastern European names, at least. This is a game made a developer from Poland and they can be PROUD of what they achieved. And in no way do they owe any whiny American social justice freak a specific "perspective". Not that it's a valid complaint anyway, because CP2077 is a truly diverse game, but it doesn't give special privilege to the professional victims, therefore: bad.

Anyway, just wanted to mention this. Poland is a rather small country, not a rich country either, and riddled of rightwing politics irl. And yet the people of this country managed to create the biggest, most ambitious game of the year. That deserves praise and nothing else. Congrats for this achievement, dear CD Projekt Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom