• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSoup

Banned
Move over MAGA cap, there's a new public enemy on Reeeeee.....

1f4af.png

Now just put it on a hat and we've got something here.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Too much energy is being put into this thread when that energy can be used to engage with GAF instead.

That's why i left the Discord in order to engage more with the forum.
I think people just enjoy a good trainwreck, and that's pretty much all Era is at this point. And for returning users, it's almost cathartic to come in and vent your frustrations with that shit hole.

God, I fucking hate ReetardEra and this stupid fucking thread too for real.

Put your energy into GAF instead of following a bunch of mentally ill attention whores who have no real significance in this world.

Na, it provides solid entertainment for me, more entertaining than any other thread in this place. It's a single thread in the community forum, you're free to ignore it.

Ol'Scratch

They really do live in an alternate reality. They mock things like Fox News and those stupid assed news services that have former heroin junkies in suits insisting Trump won but they genuinely are the very same. No matter how much reality they brush up against, they no sell it. And they have convinced so many of the congregation to the point that they only trust the news or information they get in their own threads and "approved sources".
It is damned creepy.

belmarduk

Holy shit!
I know I'm late to the party here but that Hobbess ban message is fucking legendary.
People like that often suffer from an extremely inflated sense of self-importance but he had to have felt put in his place after that.

Somebody NEEDS to call out that FUCKING TROLL. He has been commenting regularely in the CP2077 OT and participated in the discussion of the game, missions, etc. and now he is back to trashing it? WHAT THE FUCK.

Kyuuji has like a level 100 shield of light, you can't even fucking HINT at calling her out without bans or warnings at the very least. And pathetic little shits like Zero rushing to their defence like the rotten little white knight he is.

HOW DARE YOU ASK HER ABOUT HER PLAYTIME

Y8O8pqs.jpg

DMj7iMR.jpg

Bakkus

Put your energy into GAF instead of following a bunch of mentally ill attention whores who have no real significance in this world.
No real significance? There's a laundury list of company representatives, game developers and people with big ties to the industry who have accounts there.

No. I mean the ones you find in this Twitter thread:

Are Hideo Kojima, Hidetaka Miyazaki, Ken Levine, Jonathan Blow, and other A-Tier developers on there?

No.

All I see are D-list cucks who happen to work in the industry and write a few clickbait articles that get shocked under the rug after a few hours of Twitter Outrage.

Yeah, they may have influenced a few games here and there, but the Mount Rushmore of Video Game Creatives are not and will never be influenced by them.

I can only see desperate Indie Devs pandering to these Retarded Mongols and make a game that has a trans/non-binary cunt as a protagonist.

Don't feed the troll, as they say.

who_me

Kyuuji has like a level 100 shield of light, you can't even fucking HINT at calling her out without bans or warnings at the very least. And pathetic little shits like Zero rushing to their defence like the rotten little white knight he is.

HOW DARE YOU ASK HER ABOUT HER PLAYTIME

Y8O8pqs.jpg

DMj7iMR.jpg
LMAO

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Are Hideo Kojima, Hidetaka Miyazaki, Ken Levine, Jonathan Blow, and other A-Tier developers on there?

No.

All I see are D-list cucks who happen to work in the industry and write a few clickbait articles that get shocked under the rug after a few hours of Twitter Outrage.

Yeah, they may have influenced a few games here and there, but the Mount Rushmore of Video Game Creatives are not and will never be influenced by them.

I can only see desperate Indie Devs pandering to these Retarded Mongols and make a game that has a trans/non-binary cunt as a protagonist.

Don't feed the troll, as they say.
Hideo Kojima is Shugga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom