• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rien

Jelly Belly
The whole ‘they’ thing confuses the fuck outta me. Fucking retards

Yeah me too man.. I am trying to get used to it but it just won’t make any sense in my head. Maybe because I am not using it myself to describe a single person... I rather use their (hey I did!) names or by what they go by.

cormack12

Gold Member
h09iym.jpg

Karak was banned? WHY!?
Wait... I didn't even know he was on there and he has over 2,000 posts, but want to why he was banned.

Basically for posting on here, and someone found a tweet of his where he said something and it was twisted into the fact he was an actual nazi and transphobic - this was the original poster that started the witch hunt. I think he prefers if people just let it go though, he's just getting on with stuff and if this kind of stuff resurfaces even thoguh it's wrong, it still reaches people.

EouIdXGXUAM-gHQ

5PJZbR.jpg

Last edited:

Outlier

h09iym.jpg

Basically for posting on here, and someone found a tweet of his where he said something and it was twisted into the fact he was an actual nazi and transphobic - this was the original poster that started the witch hunt. I think he prefers if people just let it go though, he's just getting on with stuff and if this kind of stuff resurfaces even thoguh it's wrong, it still reaches people.

EouIdXGXUAM-gHQ

5PJZbR.jpg
Thank you for this. I like Karaks attitude towards BS situations like that. Just keeps on truckin. Good man.

Also seems John Linneman might have grown a bit of a spine.

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Jim’s hormonal therapy is entirely appropriate for this thread. It’s the same self hatred genital mutilation these trans activists are pushing as a general fad. The fact he is in gaming media and has made money by acting like a toxic shithead in the past lines up so perfectly with him being a raging SJW in the present. By all means cancel SkillUp and Angry Joe but give this moron a pass because he calls himself “gender trash” lol ok.

These people are always full of shit and their obsession with toxic people is pure projection. The fact this fat fuck is getting celebrated over there for destroying his body is pure clown world. They are dangerously mental.

it will be interesting to see if people who are vocal of their hatred of him (you know this people who post in the Jimquisition threads about how they dislike Jim and haven’t liked him for ages and he’s just a broken record who goes looking for clicks) a) now get banned for posting their dislike of Jim b) will just not post any more

So instead of trying to lose weight, and exercise, trying to eat healthy... he's going to wreck his body with hormones and become a fat tranny.
What exactly is the point here ? He'll still be unhealthy as fuck, and now he's going to be a she, and then maybe in five years she'll kill herself after realizing the hormones fucked with her so much that there's no going back.
He's got so much money,, earns more than I do. I can't believe he can't get a gym membership with a personal trainer (i know pandemic yadda yadda), and a dietician. The amount of money he has is an easy fix.

nush

So instead of trying to lose weight, and exercise, trying to eat healthy... he's going to wreck his body with hormones and become a fat tranny.
What exactly is the point here ? He'll still be unhealthy as fuck, and now he's going to be a she, and then maybe in five years she'll kill herself after realizing the hormones fucked with her so much that there's no going back.
He's got so much money,, earns more than I do. I can't believe he can't get a gym membership with a personal trainer (i know pandemic yadda yadda), and a dietician. The amount of money he has is an easy fix.

He's already on pills for the various mental issues he has as stated in a few of his videos. But let's add hormones to the cocktail of drugs already in his system and see what happens...

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I stopped following Jim awhile ago. His videos are overly negative and predictable all the time. It’s just not worth the time watching much negative content like that. Once Youtubers get like that I unfollow them. A lot of them seem to fall into that trap because it probably generates more clicks for awhile.

Last edited:

ManaByte

I stopped following Jim awhile ago. His videos are overly negative and predictable all the time. It’s just not worth the time watching much negative content like that. Once Youtubers get like that I unfollow them. A lot of them seem to fall into that trap because it probably generates more clicks for awhile.

YouTube is just hate for cash. 99% of the Star Wars YouTube channels are just performance outrage for monetized views.

MilkLizard

Honestly if you add it all up, Jim is mega depressed due to covid and lockdowns.
It took a turn for the worst in August if i remember correctly and has just gone insane since, but it was obvious up until then that lockdowns etc. were taking their toll on his mental health.

I followed his vids until ~September/October where it just started getting fucking weird( lipstick and overly SJW shit) , the guy needs help.

Yep, I think it was around July/August. The constant negativity in his videos was one of the last things I needed during that time. Everything and everyone was just bad in his eyes and I didn't care for that.

Outlier

He's already on pills for the various mental issues he has as stated in a few of his videos. But let's add hormones to the cocktail of drugs already in his system and see what happens...
This may explain his/its "I don't give a damn what anybody thinks. Suck it!" attitude, that he gives all the time. That and his increasingly wild/strange behavior, as time has gone on.

People don't realize that meds mess with your brain. They don't cure you of the problem.

Ionian

This may explain his/its "I don't give a damn what anybody thinks. Suck it!" attitude, that he gives all the time. That and his increasingly wild/strange behavior, as time has gone on.

People don't realize that meds mess with your brain. They don't cure you of the problem.

Depends on the drugs and situation, such a broad spectrum.

Plenty of drugs do cure. Ever hear of vaccines?

His case though, probably won't work.

EDIT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

EDIT 2: Got the name wrong, whoooops. Still an amazing woman.

Anyway, have a list of them instead;

Last edited:

TVexperto

Did I read this right? They are accusing the actress that plays wonderwoman of killing people . wat?!

dave_d

Did I read this right? They are accusing the actress that plays wonderwoman of killing people . wat?!

She served in the Israeli army which is pretty much required of all citizens there. Admittedly with the Reseterati it's the standard "The army is a bunch of baby killers" when politicians they don't like are in charge but that tune changes once their side is in charge and starting wars. (Same deal with deficits btw. Everybody seems to think it's horrible when the other side does it but when their side does it then it's fine.)

Ymir

LOL now advocating piracy is a bannable offense but all the other times like cyberpunk it was not only ok but actively encouraged.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Fat4all going berserk in there :messenger_tears_of_joy:
The ol doggo keeps on impressing being such a token role model Ree poster (like Shugga) and yet never in the line of fire. If Ree ever has something compromising a true shitposter, Mr K9 here would be a big contender.
She served in the Israeli army which is pretty much required of all citizens there. Admittedly with the Reseterati it's the standard "The army is a bunch of baby killers" when politicians they don't like are in charge but that tune changes once their side is in charge and starting wars. (Same deal with deficits btw. Everybody seems to think it's horrible when the other side does it but when their side does it then it's fine.)
I mean they hate it when people get doxxed, but since not too long folks there get banned simply for posting here.

Which is quite scary really. Where you post should not bear any influence on how you post on ERA, but they have made that an actual compromise, now.

dave_d

The ol doggo keeps on impressing being such a token role model Ree poster (like Shugga) and yet never in the line of fire. If Ree ever has something compromising a true shitposter, Mr K9 here would be a big contender.

I mean they hate it when people get doxxed, but since not too long folks there get banned simply for posting here.

Which is quite scary really. Where you post should not bear any influence on how you post on ERA, but they have made that an actual compromise, now.
It's pretty much "It's ok when my side does it."

ivan.k

Truthfully? They look more put together as a trans woman than a doughy Dr Who/Futurama nerd
Maybe, but he/she still look like a man. Why they think that long hair, dress and make up is enough to make them woman?

Last edited:

lmimmfn

LOL now advocating piracy is a bannable offense but all the other times like cyberpunk it was not only ok but actively encouraged.
Usual Reeeeeee double standards, the excitement of posting and seeing if youll get banned due to the latest undocumented rules is like a one arm bandit addiction.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I’m sorry but trans people for the most part are self styled “atheists” who have yet to realise that they have been lying to themselves and actually they fully believe in a soul. It is the only way any of their worldview makes sense. They have built their entire lives around the idea that there is a “real” intangible self that is separate from the physical body and in fact can be at odds with it. They go on and on about science to hand wave away this fact, that they are in fact believers in the supremacy of supernatural “true being” over the material real world of biology. The fact that this soul has human characteristics like gender only proves this is very close to the Christian conception of a personal soul, a transcendent version of the worldly you, which cannot be seen yet is primal and essential. So essential that you should not change the mind or soul, only the body.

Note how the idea of changing one’s mind to better suit your physical shell is verboten to them. The mind cannot be changed, just suggesting a “preference” can exist is itself blasphemy. The real true self must be adhered to dogmatically. No, we instead will bend the body to our madness. We must “live our truth”, which is an invisible supernatural truth that does not reflect objective reality. Spirit will dominate the flesh and only by being a true believer can you help us conquer the imperfect human form. Entirely like a religious crusade.

Last edited:
I’m checking out of GAF for good, sick of the constant harassment and fanboy attacks from SonyGAF (and one of the mods now joined in with the tag as you can see, taken from a comment that wasn’t even attacking Sony) so have requested account deletion. New Years resolution is just to not engage with that sort of rubbish. I’ll keep checking this thread only anonymously so please keep up posting all the hilarious things Reee does haha.

Have a happy new year everyone!

Account deletion?

So why did you request a temp until June then?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
_

Truthfully? They look more put together as a trans woman than a doughy Dr Who/Futurama nerd

I'm all for people realigning their genders or whatever if it brings them mental peace. Jim just pisses me off for some reason
Sterling is not genuine, just listen to old podtoid (or his old articles on destructoid) and he is saying there pretty outrageous shit, which is somewhat strange that he have not get cancelled. He is this creepy weasel who going to do anything for getting some reaction... At least I think. Also he has super annoying creepy voice.

I see that I posted old news:

Scratch a MTF trans activist and you almost always see a toxic male who has combined self hatred and self saviorism into a religion of narcissism.

Color me not surprised at all that he is a massive hypocrite. Dude makes his living hyping up the anti gamer fumes when his past career was embodying the very toxic gamer he now pretends to be against for woke points. The fact he wrote this misogynist shit for the industry is not surprising at all. The man is a fake clinging to a trendy identity for career purposes. It just happens that the religion of narcissist self hatred is what is trendy right now. Thank God for fat screaming man babies pretending to be women.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Idk dudes, if he's really popping those hormone pills, he's gonna have a lot more egg than lipstick on his face one day if he's not sincere in his transformation

Regardless of what you think of the show, this is one of the most noticeable aspects in which Era worsened throughout the years. Look at the posts, it's just people throwing in one-liners about how it's awesome, how it sucked, about how much it worsened, about how it doesn't crack the top 20, etc.. Barely anyone cares to elaborate an opinion, tell what they really think. Most people have to resort to someone else's Youtube analysis to form an opinion. It's sad when a discussion board ends up... not discussing things, with everyone only interested in getting one liners that are not even interesting enough to reply to.

Another pretty new thread with the same issue:

OP asks users what they think of that episode. Everything just drops by "hurr durr simpsons sucks after season x" and that's it. While the show's downfall is no mystery, it feels like they all learned the same pre-packaged opinion from someone and parrot it until boredom. Nobody cares to join with something worth discussing.

Last edited:
Jim Sterling is a broken record. How does someone get so much views saying the same 5 things over and over. And i swear he/she just looks up to see what gaming related thing Reddit is mad about and just copys it to make a new video.

Last edited:
Jim Sterling is a broken record. How does someone get so much views saying the same 5 things over and over. And i swear he/she just looks up to see what gaming related thing Reddit is mad about and just copys it to make a new video.

For a while it's been very noticeable that all his videos' main talking points are straight-up present on page one of the news' ResetEra discussion or Reddit post, almost without fail. It's anybody's guess if it's because he's read them and thought they were the best way to go about them, or they're simply such obvious first reactions that anybody can make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom