• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the worst place a genuinely depressed person can be in is around other depressed (or faux-depressed) people.

One thing about my long stay on Era I'm glad about is that the place opened up in what was easily one of the best moments in my life, so even they didn't manage to drag me down. Had that place opened a couple years back when I was in a dark place, it would have probably worsened my already far from optimal mental health.

Hudo

One thing about my long stay on Era I'm glad about is that the place opened up in what was easily one of the best moments in my life, so even they didn't manage to drag me down. Had that place opened a couple years back when I was in a dark place, it would have probably worsened my already far from optimal mental health.
It's awesome that you managed to get out of that phase and into a better one. Here's to you and your continued happiness!

teezzy

Banned

Era and old-GAF actively prevented me from enjoying my life at times. I became the preachiest liberal blowhard and actively scared off sane individuals with my PC nonsense. Numerous times I dropped the ball with chicks because I was terrified of (lord forbid) sexualizing them or getting accused of something worse.I second guessed every viewpoint I had and truly saw offense where there wasn't any time and time again. I'd ask asinine post-modern questions like, "What does it really mean to own something? What is property?" All this freaky leftist nonsense, as I cried and blamed rich people and society for all my woes. Biggest cumshot of hogwash ever, and someone should've beat my ass for being such a nonce.

Weird how once I broke, and began accepting full responsibility for my own life, and maintaining a healthy level of self control on all of my vices - suddenly my life improved tenfold. GAF has become my ride or die in my journey of self improvement and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Era and old-GAF actively prevented me from enjoying my life at times. I became the preachiest liberal blowhard and actively scared off sane individuals with my PC nonsense. Numerous times I dropped the ball with chicks because I was terrified of (lord forbid) sexualizing them or getting accused of something worse.I second guessed every viewpoint I had and truly saw offense where there wasn't any time and time again. I'd ask asinine post-modern questions like, "What does it really mean to own something? What is property?" All this freaky leftist nonsense, as I cried and blamed rich people and society for all my woes. Biggest cumshot of hogwash ever, and someone should've beat my ass for being such a nonce.

Weird how once I broke, and began accepting full responsibility for my own life, and maintaining a healthy level of self control on all of my vices - suddenly my life improved tenfold. GAF has become my ride or die in my journey of self improvement and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Gaf is indeed a nicer place to be in, but there's still some pretty fucked up toxic users here. Some of them don't differ at all to the ones that post on Gaf (especially on the Politics side).

But it's good to have a balance and being able to post without the fear of being banned for stating an opinion, or a fact that goes against someone else's.

Anyway, Gaf does not bring me down and I doubt it does for anyone here.

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
Numerous times I dropped the ball with chicks because I was terrified of (lord forbid) sexualizing them or getting accused of something worse.I second guessed every viewpoint I had and truly saw offense where there wasn't any time and time again.

Most women hate that shit, I'm not saying you go up to a fine ass mama and smack her ass

But from my experience and dating history, most sane women won't conflate a compliment with verbal rape. Old GAF made a lot of people feel like that and created a lot of emasculated men. Reee is continuing that grand tradition.

Ree's if you're reading this, don't be a creep, have casual conversation, talk about things you like ( leave out the ponies and dildos though).

Last edited:

Tuff McNutt

The first 4 negative responses have no gender listed / female / non-binary

jus sayin

1st page response:

"Oh wow my deep-seated trauma, mental health issues, and identity struggles are all fixed now."

You-Dont-Say-Meme.jpg

Kenji Ramon

This Nintendrone is the biggest concern troll on that site yet he keeps on getting away with it. There are multiple Nintendrones there too that get the same treatment. Disgusting.

Ryuji Goda

I feel that those people wont even try to work on bettering their life to feel better about themselves.

I bet they get a certain comfort out of it.

notseqi

Any major developments I missed or shame old, shame old?
What's the status on the Walrus, still Exhausted?

ok jaden

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This Jim Sterling thing feels like Chrischan all over again. The trolls suggested to a highly suggestible idiot that he might be transgendered..
To be honest he always had that fat lesbian visage, even that voice...

Kenji Ramon

Articles about downplaying sexualisation of minors is okay (as long as it suits a Nintendrone’s agenda) on this forum but everything else is a big no no. Ironic.

Ryuji Goda

Articles about downplaying sexualisation of minors is okay (as long as it suits a Nintendrone’s agenda) on this forum but everything else is a big no no. Ironic.
Massive yikes

TransTrender

Gold Member

Raven117

h09iym.jpg

Basically for posting on here, and someone found a tweet of his where he said something and it was twisted into the fact he was an actual nazi and transphobic - this was the original poster that started the witch hunt. I think he prefers if people just let it go though, he's just getting on with stuff and if this kind of stuff resurfaces even thoguh it's wrong, it still reaches people.

EouIdXGXUAM-gHQ

5PJZbR.jpg
Gaf is the equivalent of Stormfront? Dafaq?

He would be banned anyway due to him now working with Colin Morierty. Because, well...because they bestowed the edict and it was law.

lifa-cobex

phtt4CI.png

This is the guy who went to China and ignored the advice to always carry tissues with him because Chinese public toilets don't have paper in them.

He then had to wipe his ass on used paper from the trashcan in the toilet cubicle because he didn't have any.
Did he even consider using his underwear or socks first?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Apparently, hard work getting you somewhere is a lie gaf. It doesn't get you anyhwere. It never helps. Wonder Women 84 is bullshit because of it. It's nothing but Republican lies. I saw that in their Wonder Women discussion yesterday. I'll screencap if I can find it again.

Ionian

Apparently, hard work getting you somewhere is a lie gaf. It doesn't get you anyhwere. It never helps. Wonder Women 84 is bullshit because of it. It's nothing but Republican lies. I saw that in their Wonder Women discussion yesterday. I'll screencap if I can find it again.
WW is Republican now? hahaha

Trolls are having a field day, it's open season.

Also the off-topic is slowing down a huge amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom