• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

Love how the shitstains are demanding to know why the thread was "quietly unpinned" even though there hadn't been a single post in the thread for days. The guy had to dig it up on page 20 in order to ask why. Should it be pinned until the end of fucking time? I don't get it.
I love when they skew the situation by saying "quietly" unpinned. Did they expect a thread saying they were unpinning the thread? A pop up you have to close before you can view the site? Every threads that is "quietly unpinned", because it's absurd to make an announcement about unpinning a thread. Also it was so nefariously done but no one has posted in that thread for almost a week.

Banjo64

cumsessed
He'd been better off just saying nothing. The minute you start engaging they find holes in everything and start twisting it to fit agendas.
No mate, it’s never better to avoid speaking your mind for fear of getting attacked by the mob. That’s how their influence grows.

I urge everyone who wants to, to feel free to point out their mongoloid logic. Just make sure you tell them to suck your dick at the end of the post, because it will be your last.

I love when they skew the situation by saying "quietly" unpinned. Did they expect a thread saying they were unpinning the thread? A pop up you have to close before you can view the site? Every threads that is "quietly unpinned", because it's absurd to make an announcement about unpinning a thread. Also it was so nefariously done but no one has posted in that thread for almost a week.
Same thing is going to happen the first time they make a new Nintendo Discussion OT and "Trans Rights are Human Rights" isn't in the title. Whoever makes the thread is going to have to answer for it.

SJRB

Gold Member
That NXgamer thread is the perfect example of what is wrong with that forum. It took literally 2 forum posts [#74 and #78] for that guy to get canceled. Unreal how the people visiting that thread make an immediate 180 from tech discussion [to be fair most was "buhuu wrong controller" nonsense] to straight up gank the guy with relentless witch hunting and name calling and dodging his responses with garbage like "yikes" [which by itself should be a bannable offense if you reply with that after you call someone out].

Also lol at the other guy getting permabanned for "ableist rhetoric" by using the word "retarded".

cormack12

Gold Member

Basically the front page is just a list if threads sorted by last reply time descending. I notice it when the mods unpin the goty threads. If the last timestamp of a reply is 4 days ago, then when it's unpinned it will drop in the pagination to where that date is. Basic logic.

Does anyone know when nxgamers resetera v neogaf comparison video will be going up? The worst thing is both him and karak are truly independent and a breath of fresh air against those sponsored influencers. But whatever, heres a tweet I can twist so imma cancel you.

dealer-

No mate, it’s never better to avoid speaking your mind for fear of getting attacked by the mob. That’s how their influence grows.

I urge everyone who wants to, to feel free to point out their mongoloid logic. Just make sure you tell them to suck your dick at the end of the post, because it will be your last.

In normal situations absolutely but it doesn't work on era with that mod team and the dogpiling and witch hunts. It's impossible to have a good faith argument so you are just expending time and energy that can be best used elsewhere.

It's probably better to draft an over the top troll apology capped with a commitment to donating $500 to a trans charity. You can then sit back and secretly piss yourself laughing while they lap it up.

Last edited:

Ionian

Is that forum basically a trans promoting forum now?

Not really, some trans members are on the the attack but honestly they're infested with blatant trolls as well.

Nobody knows where to look and the admins/mods keep making it worse.

Decency is not part of their vocabulary.

Watch the latest round of Mods inevitably quitting.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

decisions

Seriously fuck this website for going after Reuben Langdon. Oh no, he understands the value of free speech and criticized BLM by using language as extreme as saying they may have gone "too far".

"What's that, someone Tweeted that he is a racist? Must be true! Add that to the list." Absolute idiots.

Hopefully they don't remove one of the most enjoyable, funny, and inspiring characters from gaming with their "censor all who disagree with me" bullshit. Gamers love your work Reuben!

iF thOse wERe BlaCK pEOplE aT tHe CaPiToL TheY wOUlD aLL bE ShOt oN siTe ThEy TrEaTed THe BLm rIoTs sO dIfFerEnTly...

N1Uqcee.jpg

TriSuit666

Banned
That Division 2 thread made me want to punch a wall. They are seriously mentally deranged.

'Isn't there a level where you storm The Capitol?' - No, dumbass, it's the introductory stage where you're liberating the White House from a militia to make it your base of operations.

(Although can we talk about how easy Warlords is with a Level 31 character please?)

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Even the fucking CDPR Apology thread was locked, even though it was a shit-on-CDPR shitfest, made by the cunt ZeoVGM, and still framed around their "transphobia" and the expectation that for somehow CDPR should make a statement on..mean comments sent to reviewers. What the fuck.

So the narrative is still "trans people will be harmed by seeing multiple threads"? Even though pretty much all of these people are playing the fucking game and commenting on it?

Also, what a dumb piece of shit. Pretends he's on the in with the mods, has such high confidence his thread deserves to exist, polices other CDPR threads, then gets owned like the pathetic little shit that he is.

pZHNBZr.jpg

ahivO7x.jpg

xnBVANE.jpg

QzKOfTN.jpg

cFhzWsf.jpg

Imagine being this much of a cunt :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Nakasan

That NXgamer thread is the perfect example of what is wrong with that forum. It took literally 2 forum posts [#74 and #78] for that guy to get canceled. Unreal how the people visiting that thread make an immediate 180 from tech discussion [to be fair most was "buhuu wrong controller" nonsense] to straight up gank the guy with relentless witch hunting and name calling and dodging his responses with garbage like "yikes" [which by itself should be a bannable offense if you reply with that after you call someone out].

Also lol at the other guy getting permabanned for "ableist rhetoric" by using the word "retarded".

I've enjoyed NXGamers content for quite a while now, and so I had to dip into this Era thread to see what went down, and NXGamer kept fighting the good fight, along with one or two other posters accurately concluding it was nothing but a good ol' fashioned witch hunt. NXGamer kept his shit together way past the point I would have been arsed doing so - good job dude. I hope it doesn't demoralise him, his content is excellent and he has a rapid turn around! Another channel which actively improves my enjoyment of my hobby.

VinFTW is a fucking coward. Dishonesty at every turn and won't post their receipts in the thread. What a fucking spineless piece of shit.

He has a long history console warring across the board and Discords too. He was removed from most of the latter, but he's still got free shitposting card on the forum as long as he uses his shitposting against the correct targets (Xbox, anyone who isn't 100% on board with the site's ideals, etc.). All too common a theme there.

They just can't shut the fuck up, can they? Give me a break, what performative trash. Talk about beating a dead horse. Not enough that they had a sticked thread about this for month, hundreds of bans, disallowance of any kind of review or performance thread, a fucking worthless thesis posted at top of every page of official CP2077 thread..no, they feel compelled to keep making worthless threads like this everyday too. Even after the fact that nobody ended up finding a shred of "transphobia" in the actual game, besides all the horse-shit they invented before anyone had actually played it. Incredible.

cormack12

Gold Member

They just can't shut the fuck up, can they? Give me a break, what performative trash. Talk about beating a dead horse. Not enough that they had a sticked thread about this for month, hundreds of bans, disallowance of any kind of review or performance thread, a fucking worthless thesis posted at top of every page of official CP2077 thread..no, they feel compelled to keep making worthless threads like this everyday too. Even after the fact that nobody ended up finding a shred of "transphobia" in the actual game, besides all the horse-shit they invented before anyone had actually played it. Incredible.

At least sensible heads are tlling op to stfu. The issue with era though, is if that thread had been started by zeogvm or kyuuji it would have a very different tone and level of support. And would be moderated in accordance with that. That will locked with a dismissive mod post because they have the go-ahead

Freeman76

How on earth do such flimsy people like this manage in day to day life?

I think I am now quite sure resetera is just a site full of trolls baiting people to get banned. I don't think there isn't a single serious poster on that site lol. It's just too easy to troll over there, unfortunately. Not possible to have a nice back and forth discussion. More power to the people who post there.

Last edited:

Ymir

How on earth do such flimsy people like this manage in day to day life?

1xkrLSk.png

Physically upset? Does he start crying and shaking or something?

I wonder how many of the "FUCK TOM CLANCY!" posters have been buying games w/ Tom Clancy's name on the cover for years.

Last edited:
1xkrLSk.png

This is why era is such a filthy cesspool, and unhealthy for those who are gullible and easily swayed. Now several games, a TV show, and books are completely ruined for him, not because of any real, objective reasons based in facts, but because resetera riled him up with imagined grievances and made him BELIEVE that CDPR was a transphobic trash bin company full of bigots/racists/what have you, even though the evidence of this is tenuous at best. The forum has only made his life worse, not better.

And for what? Manufactured sorrow and hate for something that doesn't even exist, only generated as entertainment for the mentally ill, attention-whores, or malicious actors.

Last edited:

Ymir

This is why era is such a filthy cesspool, and unhealthy for those who are gullible and easily swayed. Now several games, a TV show, and books are completely ruined for him, not because of any real, objective reasons based in facts, but because resetera riled him up with imagined grievances and made him BELIEVE that CDPR was a transphobic trash bin company full of bigots/racists/what have you, even though the evidence of this is tenuous at best. The forum has only made his life worse, not better.

And for what? Manufactured sorrow and hate for something that doesn't even exist, only generated as entertainment for the mentally ill, attention-whores, or malicious actors.
Even funnier too when CDPR has nothing to do with those things either. So if EA sports becomes "evil" for some reason are you now no longer able to watch hockey, football, soccer, etc. because they make games for those sports? He's letting it spill into things that aren't even connected with the company he's supposedly so disgusted by.

Last edited:

who_me

It was actually incredibly well written. I do not know the quality of the English release, but in French it captured a bit of the charm.

Lol, it only took 4 posts including the OP to land a ban for 'dismissing concerns'. Seems you cannot disagree with anyone anymore.
For them being against the CCP they seem to act like them most of the time ( in terms of shutting down people’s opinions)

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
1xkrLSk.png

Imagine being such a sensitive soul that the Witcher books remind you of CDPR’s Cyberpunk “transphobia“ that you become physically upset.

Physically upset.

I think I need to ly dow
But it does makes sense.

Doesn't everyone in 2021 once start shaking every time they use a German product? Memories of Nazism in WWII as they tried to take over the world.

I know I shake.

/S

Imagine being such a sensitive soul that the Witcher books remind you of CDPR’s Cyberpunk “transphobia“ that you become physically upset.

Physically upset.

I think I need to ly dow

I suspect that he can just put the books down and do something else, just as easily as you or I can. This is just a way to shame people into agreeing with him. How can you take issue with what I'm saying? Can't you see how upset I am? How it's affecting me? Is your need to read the books really comparable to my shaking upset?

Not that he needs to do this, of course, with the mods and admin having surrendered their balls to transera.

GeorgPrime

Banned
1xkrLSk.png

Maybe he just affected by Borderline Syndrome and needs excuses to cut himself over and over again while blaming all the other people but not him.

Typical Borderline behaviour lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom