• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 6 |OT| No Trope Left

Uh....

Anyway, release week omfg

We've already had it for days tho
ibanTdegZrdj9t.gif

Nemesis_

I'm not as big as collector as cvx or yoshi, but yeah that's pretty much what it is.

This is my favourite franchise so I have nothing to complain about. Others have done much worse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why are you getting 3 copies?
And everyone else: I'm a RE-collector; getting three copies is just a start (Nemesis_ and cvx collects them as-well, iirc).

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So review embargo is lifting, and out the gate even before the precise time we have an 8.8 (GameTrailers), an 8.5 (Console Domination), a 9 (Bloody Disgusting), a 57/100 average (4-player German site), and a 69/100 (Upperpad). This should be a fun ride!

I just called my mom & pop store and pre-ordered a used copy lol.

They are selling the game since friday and a lot of people are returning the game already as it seems.

Nemesis_

No, this is the OT, after all.

It annoys me if people will JUST READ the review thread and then jump to conclusions and just not purchase the game at all or even give it a chance.

I just think a thread for reviews will do more harm than good for the game and the discussion, but we'll see I guess.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I believe the OT should just be used for discussion of the game as it is the Official Topic, and we already have a lot of background here on the game for this upcoming (and now stirring) review storm.

I am both excited, terrified, and intrigued at the same time to see how this turns out. I say we let all the chaos happen here for future generations to see.

Nemesis_

During the end of Leon V......

A question for long time RE fans.

Did anyone cry FAN TEARS of JOY when Ada was like "coming hun" whenever you screamed for help?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I wonder to what degree the addition of moving and shooting will prove a distracting talking point in reviews. Of all the changes, that one strikes me as nearly inconsequential, especially compared to the new melee system, running, sliding, etc.

Nemesis_

I wonder to what degree the addition of moving and shooting will prove a distracting talking point in reviews. Of all the changes, that one strikes me as nearly inconsequential, especially compared to the new melee system, running, sliding, etc.

It's intriguing that most of the big things in this game (waypoints, moving while shooting, regenerative help) are so inconsequential. You are right.

Top Bottom