• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard announced (PC/XB1/PS4), Jan 2017, PS4 demo out now

NeoRausch

sszsp.jpg

Ambassador programm 2.0

~Kinggi~

Banned
In case anyone missed it, people have abandoned RE. RE 6 was shit said a lot of people. The fact they are doing this radical change is wonderful and great and haters can go home. Kay bye.

Also im saying this not knowing what the fuck is going on havent played it yet lol

taco543

tried pulling it up by going to live from playstation and then clicking goto playstation store from someones stream while they were playing it and still is not letting me download it!!! cmon I just wanna play this!

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
RE4 at least had fucking Leon and an instant emphasis on using weapons to kill infected.

and this game is confirmed has got the classic exploration/puzzle in a mansion locale. what's your point?

RE2 has got no fucking Chris and Jill in its initial announcement too.

Jake2by4

What's the ending then? You made reference to it earlier? Either post something real in spoiler tags or stop trolling around.

You get punch by some guy and he says " welcome to the family son". You awake chained up with another character. He gets killed by some zombie (i guess) and it kills you.

I dunno you guys, I'm watching this stream and the dialog and characterization is just as corny and fucking dumb as any other Resident Evil's.

So the camera's in a different place and the setting doesn't look like it used to.

I'm giving this a shot.

I hope at the very least it has a godly soundtrack. I just wish it wasn't called RE7, should have just made it a reboot but whatever, I'll take horror over action RE any day of the week.

mattp

god dammit scea strikes again

i can go to "live from playstation" streams of the game, but when i click on the store link it just says "content unavailable"

jrush64

Banned
In case anyone missed it, people have abandoned RE. RE 6 was shit said a lot of people. The fact they are doing this radical change is wonderful and great and haters can go home. Kay bye.

Also im saying this not knowing what the fuck is going on havent played it yet lol

Really? Which people are abandoning Resident Evil? RE6 Was amazing and sold over 5 millions copies. What the hell are you talking about?

Ninjimbo

I haven't been this conflicted over a game since Wind Waker was announced. I'm going to give this game a shot, but this is soooooooo not what I wanted.

Hopefully this demo is just some shit they're throwing out to placate Sony and their VR obsessions and the real RE7 is more recognizable.

So guys and gals, what the fuck is the end spoiler for the demo? I'm sick of the teases and I don't feel like waiting.

Shauni

You get punch by some guy and he says " welcome to the family son". You awake chained up with another character. He gets killed by some zombie (i guess) and it kills you.

Thank you, just feels like I finally got to cum after a long jerk off.

Interesting then.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I got some mad PT vibes from this trailer (and also from the fact that there is a playable teaser). Someone tell me if there's a twist ending too!

Blueblur1

The demo ends the same way every time. The Japanese player streaming just got the old guy to spawn immediately after the phone call. he appeared out of thin air. lol so bad.

Top Bottom