• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard announced (PC/XB1/PS4), Jan 2017, PS4 demo out now

Riposte

This is what happens when you tell Capcom Leon had the best campaign of RE6. They probably thought you meant the first 20 minutes where you prevent you from using 80% of the mechanics. It was Chris you fools!

Demoskinos

yes.
there is at least 2 ways to "fail" and get that fail cinematic.

I don't know, but what he describes is the way the demo ends if you fail. You can get that to happen in less than 2 minutes of playtime.

Well the game doesn't communicate that very well then. It doesn't show you anything to indicate a fail state. Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow. There were a few things that I didn't really dig into that I guess might have sparked a different conclusion? who knows.

Melchiah

Now you guys know what it's like when theres a US only PSN sale thread

Not to mention, US store getting digital content on tuesdays, whereas EU gets it on wednesdays. Then there's the occasional later retail releases in Europe (eg. Dying Light), the lesser amount of playable demos in the PSN store, and no rentable digital movies and series whatsoever.

US store getting shafted hard i see. fml
B8blLxaCcAETq0B.jpg:large

:)

People keep posting about PT, what is PT?
PT is the Silent Hill playable teaser from a year ago that got taken down and cancelled. Kojima was working on it and it starred Norman Reedus.
It's basically what that new Kojima game is, but the original demo was a one hallway puzzle teaser for a horror game.

The fact that it follows RE6 points to it not being a straight up reboot. The gameplay maybe, but the canon isn't getting rebooted, just like RE4 changed the gameplay up a lot but kept the canon. There's no reason to get rid of the canon and lore.

This is a great thing. People need to relax.

Teknoman

The true horror is this ps4 storefront, jesus christ.

This. How they have not changed it, and no one has complained about it from the press, is beyond me. Its not user friendly at all, way too many steps just to search for one thing, and it doesnt even have a list of available demos. Even the Nintendo eShop has a demo section.

Top Bottom