• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard announced (PC/XB1/PS4), Jan 2017, PS4 demo out now

It's out in the U.S.

Go to the Resi7 pre-order game page, scroll all the way down and there'll be a demo section. It's in there.

Downloading now, 2.94 GB.

saher

Banned
Im glad they brought back the inventory and collectible items,but am not liking the character design.

Overall i enjoyed the demo.

It's up on the NA PS Store.

13435412_10202000330765738_6344417107012461595_n.jpg

Toad.T

Banned
So I assume that the title of the title is an attempt to unify the brand world wide? Or is it going to be like how Castlevania did with a few titles and use both the international and Japanese names interchangeably.

xrnzaaas

This would be a good idea for a new heavily horror oriented spinoff. I'm not sure if it'll work for them in the main big budget series. Anyway I'm happy, because I always hated how RE was turning more and more into an action game.

Shion

Wow, that was...unexpected. It feels more like a spin-off than a mainline game.

But still, it looks far more interesting than 5 and 6.

Huh. First person RE. I'll check out the demo if/when it hits the UK store.

Not sure how I feel about FP RE though. At least REMake 2 is coming, so I'll get my traditional 'new' RE fix.

Aspiring

So i have no idea what im doing no matter what i do he
grabs me and says welcome to the family. Is it possible to eacape? I found the fuse and if i answer the phone he gets me. I find axe and key and if i open door he gets me. What to do?

Soulflarz

Banned
cant download from the store on pc dont bother

search Resident Evil on ps4, deluxe edition will show up
go to store page, scroll down

NateDrake

Can't find it on the webstore. Seems you need to search on the PS4.

My DL is going pretty fast. Averaging close to 7MB a second right now. Should be done DLing in a few minutes.

Is it possible to get the axe while also unlocking the upstairs attic? If so, there's a door that's barricaded up there with wood. Worth a shot if no one has tried it.

jgminto

So i have no idea what im doing no matter what i do he
grabs me and says welcome to the family. Is it possible to eacape? I found the fuse and if i answer the phone he gets me. I find axe and key and if i open door he gets me. What to do?
Wait how'd you find the fuse?

ieatzombies

I'm honestly surprised i'm interested in this since i've never really enjoyed Resident Evil much save for 4 and "Revelaitons". Color me intruiged.

Also: Is this supposed to be the Aunt Rhody the song is referencing to? Both mention telling her someone or something is dead.

I finally found a little info on the song in the trailer. Its an old folk song called, "Go Tell Aunt Rhody." Still no idea who does this version. Some were guessing Lorde, but I don't know about that.
Yes! Let's do this people

Is it possible to get the axe while also unlocking the upstairs attic? If so, there's a door that's barricaded up there with wood. Worth a shot if no one has tried it.

Already tried, no-go. Worth noting you can go back into the tape if you want and also leave whenever from the pause menu.

Aspiring

Wait how'd you find the fuse?

open the hatch door before ypu play the tape and its sitting on the table. I usually grab it as soon as it starts

Yep. You just need the fuse from the start. You wont get caught as far as i have seen until you answer phone or open back door.

Come to think of it isnt there also a door barracaded by wood next to where you find the finger with the dolls hanging from roof?

Tried both barricaded doors, nothing. Only things I can find that break are the
wooden crates and the mannequin that's on its own, not the group of three.

Kaldea

Thanks. It says "pre-order" for me-- a PS+ subscriber-- however. Not just a demo. Thank you for making an effort though. It's appreciated.

Search "Resident Evil" on the PS4 store, scroll down to RE7 Deluxe, select the "Game Page" button, scroll down the page until you see the demos section pop up and download! :)

Top Bottom