• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revival Selection |OT| RE4 and REC:VX now in HD!

scitek

TSA said:
Running it on PCSX2 I believe actually shows the dynamic lighting is programmed into the PS2 version, it's just I believe the native PS2 hardware couldn't handle it.

Then why didn't it make it in the transition to the PC? If it's based on the PS2 version, it's gotta be uglier as it had lower res textures in places, too. From the comparison shots I've seen, it looks pretty much the same as the game running in Dolphin.

EDIT: The PS2 version has far fewer trees in the opening scene, as well.

hey_it's_that_dog said:
When people are talking about which version it's based on their talking about lighting model and assets, not which extra modes are included. If you're going by modes, then yes it is the same as the PS2 version in terms of content, but that doesn't mean it's a port of the PS2 version. How does the PC version figure into it?

If you have detailed inside information about how this port was constructed people would love to hear it.

It couldn't handle the effects so it just doesn't display them? This sounds ludicrous, can some PCSX2 fanatic please elaborate?

Yea, there was a video explaining how it was working in RE4/5 I saw back when RE 5 came out on PC, and they explained how RE4 PS2 actually had it, but something about the native PS2 hardware couldn't handle it. I will concede on this one I'm not sure, but the guy who made the video knew his shit. I've been trying to find it to post it so tech-GAF can actually evaluate it for accuracy. My understanding was that PS2/PC were the same, and Wii version was an enhanced port of GCN (with added extras).

ziadoz

Neo Member
I'd forgotten just how amazing this game is. Currently at the castle with the Red9, Riot Gun and Mine Thrower. Never really rolled with the Mine Thrower before (despite having played the PS2, GC and Wii versions), but so far it seems like fun.

Between this and the Crysis 1 remake I'm not sure I'll get a new game played all October. Perhaps I'll squeeze in Arkham City if I'm really lucky.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
TSA said:
Yea, there was a video explaining how it was working in RE4/5 I saw back when RE 5 came out on PC, and they explained how RE4 PS2 actually had it, but something about the native PS2 hardware couldn't handle it. I will concede on this one I'm not sure, but the guy who made the video knew his shit. I've been trying to find it to post it so tech-GAF can actually evaluate it for accuracy. My understanding was that PS2/PC were the same, and Wii version was an enhanced port of GCN (with added extras).

This is all correct as far as I know, but the Wii port isn't enhanced in any way outside of the control scheme and the inclusion of the PS2 extras, is it? In fact it looks worse because they zoomed the picture instead of doing proper widescreen.

Whatever the case with the PS2 one, it only makes sense to me to say that RE4 HD is based on the GCN version if it has all the geometry and lighting of the GCN version.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ziadoz said:
Between this and the Crysis 1 remake I'm not sure I'll get a new game played all October. Perhaps I'll squeeze in Arkham City if I'm really lucky.
Wait, Crysis 1 remake? What?

The PS2 version is missing the dynamic lighting of the GameCube version.
Forget the dynamic lighting, the PS2 version is flat out missing geometry in the environment! The opening scene is enough to prove that this is absolutely not based on the PS2 version. The PS2 version of the game has wildly reduced geometry with the trees around the cabin Leon first walks into. There's no way this is some upscaled PS2 version for that reason alone. Take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ct_MO4kveg&feature=player_detailpage#t=132s

Watch the 720p feed and full screen it. Note the difference in foliage, tree rendering and draw distance. If this were nothing but a PS2 port made HD, you would see similar rendering deficiencies. I've put the PS2, GCN and HD release on my TV and played all three versions. Looking at that video (and what I've seen with my own eyes!), it's most comparable to the GCN/Wii versions to my eyes and that's the version I believe this HD release is based on.

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Crysis has been ported to PS3/360 and will be a downloadable title. They're calling it a "remaster" even though it's worse in every way.
More accurately, they've got Crysis running on Cry Engine 3 on PS3/360 with Crysis 2 Nanosuit controls and completely redone lighting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh wow, didn't know about this! Thanks for the link!

hey_it's_that_dog said:
This is all correct as far as I know, but the Wii port isn't enhanced in any way outside of the control scheme and the inclusion of the PS2 extras, is it? In fact it looks worse because they zoomed the picture instead of doing proper widescreen.

Whatever the case with the PS2 one, it only makes sense to me to say that RE4 HD is based on the GCN version if it has all the geometry and lighting of the GCN version.

When I said enhanced, I meant the controls - not the visuals. I've played RE4 to death, and I know there are some things in the HD version not in the PS2 version, but the majority of the game, to me, was based on the PS2 build, IMO. Right down to those crappy compressed videos in Separate Ways.

Futurevoid said:
Forget the dynamic lighting, the PS2 version is flat out missing geometry in the environment! The opening scene is enough to prove that this is absolutely not based on the PS2 version. The PS2 version of the game has wildly reduced geometry with the trees around the cabin Leon first walks into. There's no way this is some upscaled PS2 version for that reason alone. Take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ct_MO4kveg&feature=player_detailpage#t=132s

Watch the 720p feed and full screen it. Note the difference in foliage, tree rendering and draw distance. If this were nothing but a PS2 port made HD, you would see similar rendering deficiencies. I've put the PS2, GCN and HD release on my TV and played all three versions. Looking at that video (and what I've seen with my own eyes!), it's most comparable to the GCN/Wii versions to my eyes and that's the version I believe this HD release is based on.

But it's not exactly like GCN or even Wii. That's what I said originally - the file content is a mixture of GCN and PS2 files. However, the biggest tipping point this is largely the PS2 engine is how Leon handles. Both myself and another who has played RE 4 more than I have agreed his movement is slower in RE 4 HD than the GCN/Wii version. He moves more like he does in the PS2 version.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TSA said:
Running it on PCSX2 I believe actually shows the dynamic lighting is programmed into the PS2 version, it's just I believe the native PS2 hardware couldn't handle it.
Absolutely false. The PS2 version didn't just remove the dynamic shadows, it also removed the environment lighting, water effects, many particles (like the lava room), and tons of geometric detail in both the characters and environments.
(stealing leondexter's pictures to make a point)

pcF3D.jpg
oih8E.jpg

The HD port has ALL of these things, minus the glossy highlights for whatever technical reason (not excusing the omission though). It's clearly the GCN version, and calling it PS2/PC-based is lazy and disingenuous.

TSA said:
When I said enhanced, I meant the controls - not the visuals. I've played RE4 to death, and I know there are some things in the HD version not in the PS2 version, but the majority of the game, to me, was based on the PS2 build, IMO. Right down to those crappy compressed videos in Separate Ways.
The "crappy compressed videos" were in the Wii version too. Regardless they still updated all the assets and effects in the SW campaign to match the original, as is the case with the HD version. Your controller preference does not excuse misinformation.

Yoshichan

Thanks for clearing this up! God, the PS2-version looks bad in comparison (even though I played it hundreds of hours).

luka said:
Absolutely false. The PS2 version didn't just remove the dynamic shadows, it also removed the environment lighting, water effects, many particles (like the lava room), and tons of geometric detail in both the characters and environments.
(stealing leondexter's pictures to make a point)

The HD port has ALL of these things, minus the glossy highlights for whatever technical reason (not excusing the omission though). It's clearly the GCN version, and calling it PS2/PC-based is lazy and disingenuous.

Thanks for clearing up the emulator part. However, from how much I've played RE 4 over the years across all the versions, my opinion stands that it is largely just the PS2 version with enhancements. Until somebody can dump the game and prove otherwise (ie, it is largely based on GCN/Wii coding), I don't see how what I said is lazy or disingenuous. Nor does it change the fact the my opinion that both CVX HD and RE 4 HD were quick cash ins with little effort put forth by Capcom.

Don't get me wrong, RE 4 is an amazing game and one of the best games ever made, but this HD version is a crock. Go buy the Wii version or play it on GCN.

ziadoz

Neo Member
Crysis has been ported to PS3/360 and will be a downloadable title. They're calling it a "remaster" even though it's worse in every way.

It could run at 4 FPS for all I care. As long I can tranquilize a dude in a river and watch him drown then I'm good.

scitek

Yoshichan said:
Thanks for clearing this up! God, the PS2-version looks bad in comparison (even though I played it hundreds of hours).

In fairness to the team that did the port, they did one hell of a job with it all things considered.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TSA said:
Thanks for clearing up the emulator part. However, from how much I've played RE 4 over the years across all the versions, my opinion stands that it is largely just the PS2 version with enhancements. Until somebody can dump the game and prove otherwise (ie, it is largely based on GCN/Wii coding), I don't see how what I said is lazy or disingenuous. Nor does it change the fact the my opinion that both CVX HD and RE 4 HD were quick cash ins with little effort put forth by Capcom.

The codebase used is completely irrelevant. The assets are what matters, and are the main point of contention here.

Don't get me wrong, RE 4 is an amazing game and one of the best games ever made, but this HD version is a crock. Go buy the Wii version or play it on GCN.
Would playing the Wii or GCN version give you a better experience, visually? If all you have is a tube tv, absolutely! But the non-anamorphic letterbox, 16-bit color, dithered textures, and poorly scaled/filtered IQ in the Wii/GCN version is a visual catastrophe on any HDTV.

Regardless of whether you think they didn't do enough with the "enhancements" it's still the best looking version of the game available.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Rolf NB said:
I can't even get past the first big village fight. How did I ever do this before, I can't remember :\

Funny enough i'm having a far easier time than ever before, and I haven't played RE4 for atleast more than a year now .. I rarely ever got into the house with the shotgun before and would just spend time picking off villagers until the bell rang ..

but this time I went in the house, got the shotgun, and pretty much killed salvador with just one grenade and a few shotgun blasts, then clumped all the villagers in the central square, and headshot + kicked the lot of them (its great because the kick hits multiple enemies). Far easier than I remember before.

Dreamer RD

It's definitely GC version with all PS2 bonuses. I cleared PS2 version about 15 times and when first launched this HD port, was like WOW, totally new experience. I think there is difference even in character model details. On PS2 during Leon radio pickup animation, his face was so low-polygon. In HD ver, it's very detailed, especially the eyes.
Very good port.

Also, dynamic lighting in CVX is awesome. Capcom is not too lazy it seems.

luka said:
The codebase used is completely irrelevant. The assets are what matters, and are the main point of contention here.

luka said:
Would playing the Wii or GCN version give you a better experience, visually? If all you have is a tube tv, absolutely! But the non-anamorphic letterbox, 16-bit color, dithered textures, and poorly scaled/filtered IQ in the Wii/GCN version is a visual catastrophe on any HDTV.
Apparently it doesn't matter so don't waste your breath. Video and photo evidence isn't enough to convince him. It's an enhanced PS2 version that isn't worth the money in TSA's world so let him live in his world. Others will be off enjoying this version of the game in HD quality and not hand wringing about the file content while the superior assets are staring you in the face.

Finally got this downloaded the other day (took about a week wth my connection!) and man I've always loved this game and am extremely happy to have a HD version that doesn't look muddy on my tv anymore :D Hell yeah! I forgot how much the game offers. For some reason I always think the village is the majority of the game and its not. :)

scitek

Dreamer RD said:
It's definitely GC version with all PS2 bonuses. I cleared PS2 version about 15 times and when first launched this HD port, was like WOW, totally new experience. I think there is difference even in character model details. On PS2 during Leon radio pickup animation, his face was so low-polygon. In HD ver, it's very detailed, especially the eyes.
Yeah, lotsa polys.

rb4e08-59aujgbp6g.png

luka said:

What? When I said that a thing is based on something in this context, I meant the coding. Even if the HD version looks EXACTLY like the GCN version in HD will all the assets, if it is the PS2 coding through and through, it is based on the PS2 version in my book. You can say it's a hybrid, sure, but the engine is PS2 in that situation. That's why I said the handling of Leon in RE4 HD, IMO, is identicaly to how he handles in the PS2 version. GCN/Wii versions things move a bit faster.

luka said:

Regardless of whether you think they didn't do enough with the "enhancements" it's still the best looking version of the game available.

1) That's an opinion which looks better, and I get what you're saying, but I would still say the GCN version on an SDTV is the best option in general. If you ABSOLUTELY must play this game on an HDTV, then yea, the HD version is the best option. This is all visually speaking, of course.

2) However, the Wii version is still the definitive version of this game. And I love RE 4 for many reasons, and one of them is the visuals, but I would say the visuals aren't what makes or breaks this game at all.

3) Which brings me to your last statement. Who gives a shit if it is the best looking version? I want the BEST version overall. That is NOT RE 4 HD.

Edit: And wow, I only came into this thread to rag on CVX, and end up getting into an argument over RE4. Seriously, again - RE 4 is still one of the best games ever frickin made, but the HD version is a quick cash in. I have a Wii. I have the best version of the game still.

cvxfreak

RE4 HD has nothing to do with the PS2 in any way. The precedent was set for an integrated RE4 with the Wii version (GC visuals, PS2 content), which in turn paved the way for these HD editions.

adamsapple

cvxfreak said:
RE4 HD has nothing to do with the PS2 in any way. The precedent was set for an integrated RE4 with the Wii version (GC visuals, PS2 content), which in turn paved the way for these HD editions.

Infact didn't someone look through the 360 disc a few pages back and found wii labeled files in the disc structure ? I could swear reading that in this very thread.

cvxfreak said:

Ok, I'm going to get technical here. You just frickin said RE4 HD has nothing to do with the PS2 in anyway, then say RE 4 HD is has PS2 CONTENT. Really? Really? Even if it was just the Wii version (which it isn't, no motion controller support, not auto-targeting for knife), how can something have NOTHING to do with the PS2 when it has content originally for the version on the PS2?

adamsapple

TSA said:
Ok, I'm going to get technical here. You just frickin said RE4 HD has nothing to do with the PS2 in anyway, then say RE 4 HD is has PS2 CONTENT. Really? Really? Even if it was just the Wii version (which it isn't, no motion controller support, not auto-targeting for knife), how can something have NOTHING to do with the PS2 when it has content originally for the version on the PS2?

you're making oranges here, sure that content originated on the PS2, but it was also brought over (with enhancements) to the wii, and its most than likely the wii version (sans the motion controller support, which shouldn't be a big deal since the wii version supported the classic controller too right ?) that's the base for this HD version.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TSA said:
What? When I said that a thing is based on something in this context, I meant the coding. Even if the HD version looks EXACTLY like the GCN version in HD will all the assets, if it is the PS2 coding through and through, it is based on the PS2 version in my book. You can say it's a hybrid, sure, but the engine is PS2 in that situation. That's why I said the handling of Leon in RE4 HD, IMO, is identicaly to how he handles in the PS2 version. GCN/Wii versions things move a bit faster.

1) That's an opinion which looks better, and I get what you're saying, but I would still say the GCN version on an SDTV is the best option in general. If you ABSOLUTELY must play this game on an HDTV, then yea, the HD version is the best option.

2) However, the Wii version is still the definitive version of this game. And I love RE 4 for many reasons, and one of them are the visuals, but I would say the visuals aren't what makes or breaks this game at all.

3) Which brings me to your last statement. Who gives a shit if it is the best looking version? I want the BEST version overall. That is NOT RE 4 HD.

Edit: And wow, I only came into this thread to rag on CVX, and end up getting into an argument over RE4. Seriously, again - RE 4 is still one of the best games ever frickin made, but the HD version is a quick cash in. I have a Wii. I have the best version of the game still.
I'm really not trying to come off as rude or anything here, but this whole debate over port confusion and misinformation has been done over and over.

Regardless, controller differences aside, all versions play the same, unless you're playing with the Wii remote. They have the same framecounts, the same movement speeds, etc. The only difference is the deadzones and activation ranges in the analog of the dual shock 3, and since they already did a port for that controller, it only makes sense that they would reuse those values.

As far as the Wii version being faster, that only happens when using the remote. Leon's knife aiming is accelerated when holding C and obviously he can aim his gun as fast as you can swing the remote. But plug a Classic or GCN pad in and all the movement rates are identical.

The HD version has all the content from the Wii version and is 100% mechanically identical to playing with a pad, so your complaints clearly boil down to control preference. You just expressed it in a really obtuse and roundabout way.

And yes, as I said, the extra content was originally made for the PS2 version, but ALL of it was backported to the Wii and updated for the better engine. This is what the PS3/360 got.

luka said:
I'm really not trying to come off as rude or anything here, but this whole debate over port confusion and misinformation has been done over and over.

Regardless, controller differences aside, all versions play the same, unless you're playing with the Wii remote. They have the same framecounts, the same movement speeds, etc. The only difference is the deadzones and activation ranges in the analog of the dual shock 3, and since they already did a port for that controller, it only makes sense that they would reuse those values.

As far as the Wii version being faster, that only happens when using the remote. Leon's knife aiming is accelerated when holding C and obviously he can aim his gun as fast as you can swing the remote. But plug a Classic or GCN pad in and all the movement rates are identical.

The HD version has all the content from the Wii version and is 100% mechanically identical to playing with a pad, so your complaints clearly boil down to control preference. You just expressed it in a really obtuse and roundabout way.

And yes, as I said, the extra content was originally made for the PS2 version, but ALL of it was backported to the Wii and updated for the better engine. This is what the PS3/360 got.

You're absolutely wrong. I will kindly direct you to the RE speedrunning community, which does all of its runs on Wii/GCN versions because of a variety of reasons. Hit boxes and movement speed (it is not just the knife speed or aiming) are definitely different on PS2 vs GCN/Wii. Also, the drop rates and damage ratios are different.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TSA said:
You're absolutely wrong. I will kindly direct you to the RE speedrunning community, which does all of its runs on Wii/GCN versions because of a variety of reasons. Hit boxes and movement speed (it is not just the knife speed or aiming) are definitely different on PS2 vs GCN/Wii. Also, the drop rates and damage ratios are different.
I'd actually like to see evidence of this, I'm quite curious.
Regardless, the Wii and GCN versions aren't identical as you seem to assume. The drop rates and weapon balance are same between the ps2 and wii versions, not the other way around, as the economic changes were originally done for the ps2 and remained for all future ports. The wii also has fewer areas of slowdown than the GCN version, so I'd assume that would affect any speedrunner's decision to go with that version.

Regardless, arguing over near imperceptible differences in timing and framerates to prove a point is getting a little silly. And for what it's worth, I basically played the PS3 port and the Wii version back to back in the last few days. If there were any noticeable speed or mechanical differences, I probably would have picked up on it.

adamsapple

Has there been any picture comparison between the various versions of RE4 yet ? preferably the PS3/360 version.

and yes we've all seen the horrible comparison capcom did with the announcement, i mean a new third party analysis.

luka said:
I'd actually like to see evidence of this, I'm quite curious.
Regardless, the Wii and GCN versions aren't identical as you seem to assume. The drop rates and weapon balance are same between the ps2 and wii versions, not the other way around. The wii also has areas of slowdown than the GCN version, so I'd assume that would affect any speedrunner's decision to go with that version.

You are right - the GCN and Wii versions are not the same, either, in this context. I'm actually researching on my own drop rates/damage ratios/etc on the HD version. My current fastest, non-glitch run on New Game+ professional difficulty is 2:54:05 (150 of 875 in the ranking - and I that was just decent effort, not even a serious attempt). But back on topic...

I agree, I don't want to argue anymore and you made your case on the visuals. Just know I was coming from a different perspective on that. Anyway, did you have any other issues with the CVX HD review?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
CVX wasn't a straight port. CVX had improvements such as the implementation of a lighting system (and it uses the MT Framework).

ULTROS! said:
CVX wasn't a straight port. CVX had improvements such as the implementation of a lighting system (and it uses the MT Framework).

Man, you guys really get that worked up over the least important parts of the review? Porting TECHNICALLY means a game was made for ONE system/platform, and then converted to another. Strictest definition. So yes, it is technically a port. It has some minor enhancements over the original, too. A port can have enhancements. So, that really bothers you that much? You said "straight port". The review doesn't say "straight port". It says "basic port".

going to be getting this soon but i had to comment on the above "play it on wii". if you have an HDTV i would strongly recommend you NOT play it on wii. the game looks fucking abysmal on it through an HDTV. it looks fine through an older SDTV (as does the gc version). i'm not even a graphics whore and i couldn't stand to play that shit on wii. awful.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TSA said:
I agree, I don't want to argue anymore and you made your case on the visuals. Just know I was coming from a different perspective on that. Anyway, did you have any other issues with the CVX HD review?
With the actual thoughts on the game itself? Not really. I did take issue with the wording used though. Calling it an upscale (which it isn't) and saying it isn't HD (which it is) because it's nothing more than "sharper models and improved lighting." HD is exactly what it is - the game running in 720p native, not 480p upscaled. It's a rather careless use of technical terminology that perpetuates confusion and misinformation.

With the exception of the comment on subjective movement that seems so prevalent with people these days (I actually enjoy them), your thoughts on the game itself are sound. The game, as much as I like it, is a pretty slapdash affair as far as design and pacing are concerned, but this fact hasn't changed in 11 years. The port itself is a good one though, as long as you're expecting a port and not a remake. People and reviewers often get those two mixed up.

Bebpo

Banned
So is CVX worth getting on PS3? If I'm going to get it I should while it's $10 for PS+ users. I'd like to replay CVX since I haven't played it since it came out on Dreamcast, but if it's a bad unplayable port I'll pass.

Man, thought it was crazy when I booted up CVX on PS3 and saw the MTframework logo. What on earth could they be using from it?

Also, port is awesome! Couldn't believe how much I missed it! (^___^)

RE4 was re-balanced and fixed between the North American and European GCN versions, then rebalanced again (I believe) for the PS2 version and then those changes were ported back to the Wii.

As far as definitive version of the item balance and drop rates, I always think of the NA Gamecube version as definitive because it was the first version I played. It also didn't seem to have that glitch where a dead, decapitated Ganado can still walk around for aehile before falling down which was present in the PS2 version and then appeared the Wii game.

There is no definitive version, really. Just play it on whatever machine you can and enjoy.

cvxfreak

TSA said:

It has nothing to do with the PS2 version because it wasn't the PS2 version that was ported. It's that simple.

Sure, the content is very similar (even identical) because the additional content originally appeared in front of our eyes through that version, but all of that was taken from the Wii version in developing these HD remasters. They took the Wii version, left out anything motion-controller related, and called it a day. So no, the PS2 version doesn't factor into these HD remakes. At all. The shortcomings of that port have no relation to the shortcomings of these HD versions as you seem to be suggesting.

For the record, I find the Wii version to be the best one. Superior Controls > HD Visuals any day of the week, for me.

Bebpo said:
So is CVX worth getting on PS3? If I'm going to get it I should while it's $10 for PS+ users. I'd like to replay CVX since I haven't played it since it came out on Dreamcast, but if it's a bad unplayable port I'll pass.

Do you like old RE? If so, go for it. If you don't, avoid...

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Bebpo said:

It's not bad, it's an improved port (improved meaning HD-fied and it uses MT Frameworks). If you haven't finished it or played it, it's definitely worth it. Also what cvxfreak said, if you're good/ok with the old RE gameplay, go for it.

AgentOtaku said:
Man, thought it was crazy when I booted up CVX on PS3 and saw the MTframework logo. What on earth could they be using from it?

Lighting I believe.

ULTROS!

Regarding CVX (story spoilers):

Man...
Can't believe there's a cheesy love scene before Steve dies. This game is totally batshit crazy yet awesome.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
AgentOtaku said:

Um...it's an engine. The game is running on it. ;)

ULTROS! said:
Regarding CVX (story spoilers):

Man...
Can't believe there's a cheesy love scene before Steve dies. This game is totally batshit crazy yet awesome.
This game is the point where the series officially jumps the shark, plot-wise.

Mileena

Banned
Code Veronica is awesome so far. I've already played it on DC while for 4 this was my first time, and I've gotta say CV is a better game. I think they did a great job on the port.

cvxfreak

luka said:
This game is the point where the series officially jumps the shark, plot-wise.

You really think so? It's not like they
kissed like Leon and Ada did.

EDIT: Wait, I misread your post. I thought you meant the series jumped the shark because of that scene. :p

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
why don't they revival select resident evil umbrella chronicles and then resident evil darkside chronicles?

cvxfreak

erlim said:
why don't they revival select resident evil umbrella chronicles and then resident evil darkside chronicles?

Who knows, maybe that's next. Seems logical, but with RE4 not supporting Move, perhaps Capcom's a little weary on the peripheral. Nor can they port that one to 360.

I'd rather see Outbreak Revival Selection myself...

Top Bottom