• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Ugh, my PS3 decides to begin running like shit 87% through the download. First it signs out of PSN, then has the hardest time connecting back to the internet, and finally gives me three beeps whenever I turn it off.

Fuck you, PS3.

iplay5150

I got a code if anyone wants it. It breaks my heart, but my new job has me away from home most of the time, so I won't be able to play the beta... really sucks cause I've been really looking forward to this. First PM gets it.

iplay5150 said:
Insane Metal, check your PM box.
Thank you very very much dude!! :D

@ spwolf: if I got first to answer your question there´s no problem, since I got the code from iplay5150, you can give your code to Leam ;)

spwolf

Insane Metal said:
Thank you very very much dude!! :D

@ spwolf: if I got first to answer your question there´s no problem, since I got the code from iplay5150, you can give your code to Leam ;)

sorry guys, pistol pete was true to his nickname and got there earlier than leam...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
DoctorWho said:
Shit, my PS3 shutdown while this was downloading. I thought it wasn't supposed to shutdown until I finished downloading.

No problem. You can resume. Remember to set the auto-shutdown setting properly tho. DO NOT check that option.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
wow -- just got a beta email. i'm not that crazy about resistance multiplayer, but it's nice to have some evidence that sony hasn't blacklisted me

TTP said:
No problem. You can resume. Remember to set the auto-shutdown setting properly tho. DO NOT check that option.

I didn't have that option checked and it still shutdown after 1 hour of not being used. *shrugs*

Nooreo

I got the code!, But i already have the beta thx to jstevenson

First to PM gets the code.

EDIT: and its gone to 'Flunkie'

Nooreo

Insane Metal said:
Plz, A friend wants it so badly... if you can...

thanks1
srry its gone.
Alot of people have gotten their codes today, I think you will end up with a code tonight. If you keep lurking this thread.

aparisi2274

I have a question to anyone who has been playing the Beta.

I just got the code today and I jumped on, and had my offical PS bluetooth headset on, but when I got into a game, I still heard everyone through my TV speakers and I couldnt say anything...

Does the beta support this headset?? Am I doing something wrong?

Flunkie

Banned
Nooreo said:
I got the code!, But i already have the beta thx to jstevenson

First to PM gets the code.

EDIT: and its gone to 'Flunkie'
Thanks!

Just for clarification, guys, it was for a friend. So don't think I'm a code-hungry douche. :)

aparisi2274 said:
I have a question to anyone who has been playing the Beta.

I just got the code today and I jumped on, and had my offical PS bluetooth headset on, but when I got into a game, I still heard everyone through my TV speakers and I couldnt say anything...

Does the beta support this headset?? Am I doing something wrong?

Check your audio devices settings and make sure the output is set to your wireless headset

do this through the xmb

RavenFox

Banned
Jack Scofield said:
Ugh, my PS3 decides to begin running like shit 87% through the download. First it signs out of PSN, then has the hardest time connecting back to the internet, and finally gives me three beeps whenever I turn it off.

Fuck you, PS3.
:lol
Im downloading also. PSN VectorRaven

aparisi2274

Private Hoffman said:
Check your audio devices settings and make sure the output is set to your wireless headset

do this through the xmb

ok that worked... but the other thing... how do I get the UAI (user Action Indicator) to show up on the screen? like if I press the mute button, how do I know it worked..

According to the user guide everytime I press a button I should see something on the screen...

Top Bottom