• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Ahh, apparently Sony's emailing beta codes out? I don't even remember entering for it.
Cool.

Edit - Holy fuck, it's a 2.2GB download?

Costanza said:
Like I was saying on AIM, the game doesn't seem to have a hard street date so that could be possible.

Really, I thought this game was street dated for the 4th?

Flunkie said:
Well look at the edit. It's a rental copy.. so..

I use to work at a rental outlet. Rental copies are no different than retail copies.

Flunkie

Banned
DoctorWho said:
I use to work at a rental outlet. Rental copies are no different than retail copies.
Oh I know. I was just saying that it's odd for rental places to get them in seemingly before anyone else.

Len1978

just got back from gamestop, I picked up my lbp guide while I was there I got my R2 code from them, came home to tell you guys and saw that PSU sent me one from qore. So I have a extra code from game stop but the thing is it says use by the 23rd of this month so is it still good, if it is who wants it. Please DON'T ASK if you have one already

gbovo

Len1978 said:
just got back from gamestop, I picked up my lbp guide while I was there I got my R2 code from them, came home to tell you guys and saw that PSU sent me one from qore. So I have a extra code from game stop but the thing is it says use by the 23rd of this month so is it still good, if it is who wants it. Please DON'T ASK if you have one already
PM sent.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Also got a code from PSU. Still no Qore.

Here it is for whomever needs it:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let me know when used so I can edit this post.

Edit: Used up. Enjoy.

Xamdou

Again thanks to Nafai1123 and Rapping Granny but since I got email from PSU with a R2 code you 2 can give those codes away to another gaf member who needs it!

Please don't post codes. Most of them are taken by lurkers.

On the off-chance that someone has an extra code, I'd be more than willing to accept one. :)

EDIT: Holy shit, nevermind. I didn't realize that the PS Underground had sent me a code already.

ypo

They really need to improve the animation in the beta. That's the main reason everything looks jerkier than the first one.

Len1978

Len1978 said:

gone

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What do me, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and Soundgarden lead singer Chris Cornell have in common?

First correct answer gets the beta key.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Flunkie said:
IMG_9857.jpg

Wow, even we haven't gotten retail copies yet.

Slick!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
str8-h4x said:
yea I was shocked as hell to see that I got a code from PSU.

Add me GAF, We can play!!! (name is same as gaf tag)

dude, you're a Husker fan, all you had to do was PM me and a code woulda been yours...

Guled

derder said:
BQH8-8CBT-FCQP

R2 betakey. Too busy with Fable 2 to give a shit.
If I could juggle R2, Fable 2, LBP, Half Life 2, and Far Cry 2 then you should be able to juggle at least 2 games

Top Bottom