• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

jstevenson said:
Actually, we're in Burbank, and Mr. Arne is down in Santa Monica, hence why he needs to come up for lunch.

Well.. I'm not! :(

Walking directions from Toronto, ON, Canada to Burbank, CA, USA
4,085 km – about 34 days 12 hours

RiverBed said:
I got into the beta as well. I'm not really excited. not after seeing KZ2...

but hey, free play is free play, right?

Umm... awesome then. I'm sure your insight and feelings were a great motivation for all of us in a Resistance 2 thread.

arne

jstevenson said:
Actually, we're in Burbank, and Mr. Arne is down in Santa Monica, hence why he needs to come up for lunch.

Not in my download list. This is just from my Qore sub. I'll let you know if I need another code later on.

Wouldn't you rather come down to the beach? :D
We'll talk, if you're free-er now, I'll come by in the next couple of weeks. I'll hit you up offline, well from here anyhow.

Anyone have a spare code they could PM me? Muchos gracias to anyone that would be so kind.

I don't know how you guys keep getting into all these betas. I can't get into any of them and I'm on PSN every day! Grrrr Sony...

arne said:
Not in my download list. This is just from my Qore sub. I'll let you know if I need another code later on.

Wouldn't you rather come down to the beach? :D
We'll talk, if you're free-er now, I'll come by in the next couple of weeks. I'll hit you up offline, well from here anyhow.

jstevenson needs to get you on the next podcast to talk about Uncharted 2.

arne

Private Hoffman said:
jstevenson needs to get you on the next podcast to talk about Uncharted 2.

You haven't heard?

We're making a collection of mini-non-games called "Let's Thump" and it's gonna be AWESOME.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Anyone want a spare code?

I'm a ladies man, so the first female to quote this message and tell me how insanely good looking I am can have it.

arne said:
You haven't heard?

We're making a collection of mini-non-games called "Let's Thump" and it's gonna be AWESOME.

I'd buy it

MutFox

Banned
Dizzan said:

I'm a ladies man, so the first female to quote this message and tell me how insanely good looking I am can have it.
pug.jpg

cryptic

Dizzan said:

I'd buy it

You are hot as HELL.

5"7 brown hair blue eyes 34 EE

DrPirate

Banned
arne said:
You haven't heard?

DAY 1 PREORDER SOLD!

(I've been doing that since Crash Bandicoot 3 with you guys so it would actually be true :\...)

Beta is definitely not recording Medals and the ribbon counts are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY wrong. Is this intentional? At least with the medals? Or maybe the co-op matches I'm doing are "unranked" and not showing up... but most of the stats are.

dralla

Can't say too much about the game since I haven't played it much, but what the heck happened to the sound? They kept on talking about it on the podcast I was expecting it to sound good and it sounds like garbage, wtf at Carbine sound :lol

Teknoman

cryptic said:
I've gotten three codes so far and all were invalid.

Am I supposed to use the PS3 instead of the R2 gamestop beta site?

The codes from Playstation underground are used on the PSN store voucher entry screen.

dwin45

cryptic said:

It depends on where the code came from. Just try them out in both places.

Eccocid

woho i am at work and just saw my beta code on email! bohoho at least 7 hours till i go home,
i was planing ot buy some new games today but nowi have beta code i dont need to buy any games heheheheeeeeee

Also, stats on beta.myresistance.net have definitely reset now (mine hadn't until about three minutes ago, it seems, weird). No idea about the in-game stuff since I can't ever access it!

SumGamer

cryptic said:

Claim it using PS3 code voucher claim.
The email explicitly said that.
It will work now, so you will have two extra now pass them along :D

2real4tv said:
yes got one thanks DC:D

edit: it for US or it doesn't matter?

well may be an EU-code, but i don't think it matters.

if it doesn't work, create a uk account, after downloading play the game with your original account <- worked for me.

BeeDog

Alright, got a public beta code from Playstation Underground in my mail now. If it's not locked to my user name, I'll hand it out.

EDIT: whoomp, there it went

fanboi

Banned
BeeDog said:
Alright, got a public beta code from Playstation Underground in my mail now. If it's not locked to my user name, I'll hand it out.

I want!

EDIT: OH SALVATION! YES! DEAR GOD! I AM HEALED!

Teknoman

Ok wtf is with people playing the radio so loud in the background that it comes through a garbled mess over the headset.

Do they not know everything is coming over the set?

Really wanna enjoy comm. with squads, but those few people are making it hard.

Top Bottom