• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Dizzan

MINI Member
Pre-ordered and paid in full R2, Motorstorm 2 and Pro evo today.

I'm officially broke. Need to save for LBP and hope to god my girlfriend buys GHWT for Xmas.

I'm in Australia so we can't get into the Beta via pre orders. I'll wait for the real deal :D

Revolutionary said:
Got an email from PSU inviting me to apply for the beta...
...I got excited for a moment thinking I was already accepted.
Blah.
The waiting game continues.

I thought for a second is was my redemption code.....dang it.....tease.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ahh, twas excited for a moment.

kafxqu.jpg

Septimus

Am I the only one this is happening to? That beta application site is saying my email address is invalid... The same email address I've been using for years for like, 15 betas for Sony. Very annoying.

Hey James,

Will the Gamestop, PSU and Qore codes all go out on the same day, or will some people have to wait? Also what are the possibilities of it coming out this week?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
brandonh83 said:
My CE is preordered and paid off in full. Oh yeah. Hope to get in the beta. Bad.
i think we get in for sure if we preorder.

but let us in now or we'll go kittonwy on your asses RAWR

Llyranor

Can I play the 8p online co-op with a buddy splitscreen on the same system? That will determine how much or little to look forward to this game.

Llyranor said:
Can I play the 8p online co-op with a buddy splitscreen on the same system? That will determine how much or little to look forward to this game.

Yup, at least 2 player per machine according to <3 Teddy <3
Ted Price said:
But there is split-screen co-op, so you can play split-screen with--if you're sitting next to your buddy, you can play player A, he claims player B, you're with six other people who are online.

Prezhulio

RockmanWhore said:
Yup, at least 2 player per machine according to <3 Teddy <3

WOOOOOOO HOOO!! split-screen online co-op confirmed?

can we get a word on competitive split-screen online jstevenson, even if it's just a tease like the myresistance forums? :D

ps. eta for myresistance update? coincide with public beta?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So the beta is close... sooooo clooooose.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Snipes424 said:
There should be a Full Moon Show today right? Maybe they will at least hint when the open beta will start :)
I hope that begins this friday or early saturday, so i can play all the weekend.
(That would rock)

EDIT:All that obviously IF i get into the BETA :(

Fersis

And what about the guys/gals who pre ordered R2 in gamestop ??
When are getting their BETA codes?
A super nice guy from US gave me a code from a R2 preorder in gamestop:D

Guled

btkadams said:
ugh hahah thaqt blows. everyones going to be playing it for a week while im sitting here doing schoolwork!!!! at least i was in the private beta.
why not pre-order the game then?

Top Bottom