• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

Geoff9920

ascii42 said:
Not that I know of, though obviously you could just make a new one, with your stats reset of course.
Ok, thanks. I'll just stick with it then. I don't feel like going through all sign up screens again.

Minor side note: Man is this thing quiet. I knew it was quiet when I bought it, but I expected to hear some noise.

Aeon712

patsu said:
Grrr.... I need my Resistance fix 60 miles away. Why did I take up this project ?
Yes Patsu come back to us. also did you sign up for the tornament?

Also I'm hoping on for a quick game before bed.

Meh was in the lobby too long, going to sleep

patsu

Aeon, I am away from home. I didn't sign up. Too busy and too lousy :lol

...unless they need a soldier who can serpentine, salsa and zig-zag away from gun fights. In my experiences, my teammates always look in the wrong direction when they see me (Enemies are usually behind me instead of in front). Most of 'em only saw my back and trail of smoke from far.

Angelcurio

Fight for Freeform said:
angel, what I did to get my H350 headset going was, well, I'll explain the whole situation because I don't know what step caused it to work.

I had my H350 plugged to the wall charged overnight. I had my PS3 on folding for a while. I had to plug in my wired connection and set my IP and all that jazz. Linked the headset successfully to the PS3. Tried to test it in audio settings, it wasn't working. Then tried to re-couple it with the PS3, and it wouldn't work. Tried turning the headset on and off and tried scanning again, and again, still wouldn't work. So I turn off the headset, and turn off the PS3. I plug in the HS to the wall again. I unplug it. I turn on the PS3, I am able to recouple it, and I go into audio settings to test it and it works. And then it worked in-game.

I have a feeling that if I have my PS3 off, I make sure the headest is off, and plug it to the wall to "reset" it, and then turn on the PS3, scan for the headset, find it and test it, it should work.

It's a lengthy workaround but it will work until I find a Socom USB headset.
I managed to make the headset work. You just have to resynch the headset with your sixaxis controller being plugged into your ps3 with an usb cable. Looks like the controller causes some interference to the headset.

djkimothy

patsu said:
Aeon, I am away from home. I didn't sign up. Too busy and too lousy :lol

...unless they need a soldier who can serpentine, salsa and zig-zag away from gun fights. In my experiences, my teammates always look in the wrong direction when they see me (Enemies are usually behind me instead of in front). Most of 'em only saw my back and trail of smoke from far.

You are pretty much describing my experience. Except i'm usually triple teamed in the process. :lol

Kittonwy

Banned
Damn it guys, it's like everyone has forgotten how to play Nottingham Breach even though we've gone through this a freakin' MILLION times, and we used to play better than this.
Indifferent2.gif

The following contains some bossiness that you might or might not enjoy, I apologize in advance to those who might be upset by what I'm going to say, read at your own peril:

Group 1: Home -> Echo -> Bravo -> Delta
Group 2: Home ->Alpha (either pinch in Bravo attack or if Bravo is ours, go straight for enemy base, hit enemy base with auger through the tunnel, or if squad bravo is attacking delta, you can pinch) -> Base/Delta

This is a very simple plan for the offense, you don't stray from the path, you don't **** around and try to capture charlie on your own.

I shouldn't need to plead with people to go with me on alpha everytime we start a new round, the other team takes alpha, they can essentially nail the **** out of our defense trying to clear the tunnel AND hit our base with auger shots without making past the inner half of the tunnel.

Defense: Stay at Echo and defend it WITH YOUR LIFE, meaning you sacrifice your precious K/D even if you have to, I saw five to six guys inside waiting for people to hit the tunnel, like wtf, if they have alpha and they're in the tunnel, they do NOT need to make it all the way in to hit our base, half way through the tunnel you can in fact VISUALLY line up a perfect shot and take out 20% of the damn base node, in fact you don't even need to get into the tunnel to hit the base with the auger, THERE IS NO POINT STAYING INSIDE THE BASE OR THE TUNNELS WHEN YOU'RE DEFENSE, GET OUT THERE AND WATCH ECHO (and the tunnel entrance. Once Bravo and Alpha are taken all you have to worry about is being attacked from Charlie and it's a LONG way from Charlie to Echo and it's EASY to defend. DON'T LOSE ECHO BY WASTING ****ING MANPOWER ON CHARLIE. SO WHAT if you can capture Charlie? It's the farthest node from your own base AND the enemy base. Everytime someone goes for Charlie we've lost a more important node. So you got Charlie, congrats on ****ing your friends at Echo and Bravo over because you've just thinned out our defense AND offense, this isn't meltdown so taking down a node means nothing if you can't hold the damn thing, and even if you can hold Charlie, so what? It's freakin' USELESS, an experienced clan will GIVE you Charlie just so you will thin out your crew on nodes that THEY want, like ECHO, or BRAVO, or ALPHA.

None of this Charlie non-sense makes a lick of difference, arc charger is USELESS when you can't make it inside, providing that you aren't killed travelling all the way from Charlie to the enemy base (good luck) and your chance of hitting the node in the tunnel with an auger is WAY higher than actually making it inside to use the arc charger. Attacking Charlie TAKES AWAY YOUR ATTACK ON BRAVO (or any other USEFUL node) AND SPREADS OUT YOUR DEFENSE MAKING IT WEAKER. You need a certain number of people to actually defend a node, you can't attack and hold a node with two guys, ESPECIALLY Bravo and Echo, now instead of defending those two you have to take away three or four people just to defend the farthest node from your home base and where you need to attack.

DO NOT TAKE CHARLIE. You can attack Delta from Bravo AND Alpha without going the **** AROUND THE WHOLE MAP (it makes as much sense as going around the world to reach your neighbor next door) when you don't have 18-19 guys from the clan, you pick the most important nodes and Charlie is THE LEAST IMPORTANT NODE and the arc charger does NOT pose a threat against a well-defended base, the auger on the other hand is a HUGE threat both in terms of providing cover AND taking the base down.

This isn't some kind of "genius" strategy I'm proposing, every respectable clan is using it against us and we've used it to totally dominate the opposition when we managed to execute the strategy reasonably well, it's not like I'm telling you guys anything you haven't already learned the hard way, what surprised me was we kept trying to reinvent the wheel.

I swear to god anyone who suggests a mass rush to the enemy base against a clan and NOT random n00bs needs to GTFO, when I say NO the first time, take a ****ing hint.

Jeebus, this has to be most frustrating map when everybody is trying to do their own thing and we're losing key nodes left and right. Sorry for sounding harsh, but this pisses me off, if this has offended anyone I apologize. But hey my k/d is crap so what do I know.
Indifferent2.gif

patsu

:( :( :( :(

He speaks the truth. I usually follow the crowd/leads... unless I'm totally lost (like in the huge Manchester map).

Are you playing with new comrades ? People may not be familiar with the node names.

Are we there yet???? Man the silence over this map pack and patch update has gotta come to an end. They said a short delay been two weeks nearly now from there last two week delay end of may yeah right.:lol

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
TheJollyCorner said:
so I'm guessing 3 of the medals are still unknown/not in the game yet?

Not even Click has them. @_@

2000 Defense kills
5000 Rounds played

The third one a lot of people don't have is the 20 Kill - but Click, Lunlun, Chryz and Aeon have it.

The Jer

TheJollyCorner said:
so I'm guessing 3 of the medals are still unknown/not in the game yet?

Not even Click has them. @_@
That one dude has them all..... totally spaced on his name...
Somebody help me out.

I'm not trying to get the medals, myself, but I like to see what medals I have pay attention to it. But, I don't think I'm gonna go out of my way to try and get anything, though.

patsu said:
:( :( :( :(

He speaks the truth. I usually follow the crowd/leads... unless I'm totally lost (like in the huge Manchester map).

Are you playing with new comrades ? People may not be familiar with the node names.

Well the particular game that got Kittonwy all hot was about 10 of us with about 10 other guys, some from a clan, most of them clueless.

He's totally right about the strategy though, so let him vent.

I'd like to add something about defense in the tunnels:

First, as Kittonwy said, the main line of defense isn't inside the node chamber, standing in a corner, or standing next to the node. There are only a few guys who have any business standing anywhere near the actual node, and these are our very best players with the Auger, and they'll only be there if everything else goes completely wrong.

The main line of defense must be well forward of that position, preferably well forward of even the tunnels. The area we call "the floor" in front of the entrance to the tunnels is where the line really needs to be held for best effect. Defending that floor also serves to protect those two closest nodes that are so important, because some of the best positions for covering the floor are right near those nodes.

If the defense does break down, and we must defend from inside the actual base, don't stand near the node or in the corners unless:

*You are one of the best players with the Auger there on defense.

*You are in the middle waiting for the Auger to spawn.

*You are in the corner waiting for the Air/Fuel Grenades to spawn.

If none of the above points describe you, then get your butt in those tunnels and RUSH! Kill, Kill! A skilled enemy can get a clear shot or grenade toss at the Node from just halfway through the tunnel. The tunnels need to be as close to fully cleared as possible, ASAP, always.

If you think you are saving your K/D by staying in the node chamber, you probably aren't, because in actuality, inside the node chamber is exactly where the enemy wants to toss all manner of grenades, and unload arc chargers and LAARKs; you are a sitting duck in that chamber. At least in the tunnels, you have a real chance to get some payback.

Some tips for clearing the tunnels:

If you are human, don't forget to toss your free grenade. Toss it high over your teammates if they are in front of you. Use bank shots too for extra fun.

Don't do a tunnel rush with the Auger. Ever. The Auger is a weapon of skill and nuance, so it is completely useless for this purpose. You need a real gun. Think Carbine, Bullseye, or Shotty. The Auger is also a weapon that gives a false sense of security and encourages people to stand still or move backwards, which is not what you want to be doing when your mission is clearing the tunnels on defense. You want to be running side-to-side up the walls, or forward, always. If you are standing still or moving backwards, you are a danger to yourself and your teammates who should be behind you, also trying to clear the tunnel ahead. The shields are really pretty lame, because you know there will be grenades thrown in there. Also, if you die, you just gave an enemy in the tunnel an Auger, which is useful to your enemy. Bottom line: Don't even try it.

If you are Chimera, you can absolutely clean up with rage mode by just rushing forward like a madman with guns blazing, and when you get close, belting them in the face for the melee kill. Humans are sitting ducks in the tunnels for raging Chimera, unless they hit you with a lucky grenade toss. They've got nowhere to escape. Last night, I got three melee kills in less than three seconds. Pop. Pop. Pop. Chimera have long arms. Use 'em. It's good to be a Chimera in the tunnel.

Use A/F grenades to close off your tunnel from enemy for a bit, like when you want to regenerate health. If you are trying to actually kill enemies with them, and they are a smart/skilled enemy, you will likely fail. So think of them more as a temporary blockade you can set up. If you haven't figured out how to hold and spread the gas, learn. It works awesome.

Aeon712

Look's like I missed a lot of frustration last night. Seriously some Breach games really tick me off when I'm constantly yelling in the mic to get from around the node and asking for help outside the defense kill area to stop them from reaching the node(Though I may add that's how I got 112 kills that one Assault game cause no one would freaking help me:lol ). I refuse to play defense on Breach anymore for this reason.

M3Freak

Banned
Aeon712 said:
Look's like I missed a lot of frustration last night. Seriously some Breach games really tick me off when I'm constantly yelling in the mic to get from around the node and asking for help outside the defense kill area to stop them from reaching the node(Though I may add that's how I got 112 kills that one Assault game cause no one would freaking help me:lol ). I refuse to play defense on Breach anymore for this reason.

The reason: too many people on our clan that don't play regularly, and to top it all off, they don't listen at all.

The clan needs to be thinned out. Some guys are ruining the game for everyone else.

M3Freak

Banned
Kittonwy said:
Group 1: Home -> Echo -> Bravo -> Delta
Group 2: Home ->Alpha (either pinch in Bravo attack or if Bravo is ours, go straight for enemy base, hit enemy base with auger through the tunnel, or if squad bravo is attacking delta, you can pinch) -> Base/Delta

This is a very simple plan for the offense, you don't stray from the path, you don't **** around and try to capture charlie on your own.

I shouldn't need to plead with people to go with me on alpha everytime we start a new round, the other team takes alpha, they can essentially nail the **** out of our defense trying to clear the tunnel AND hit our base with auger shots without making past the inner half of the tunnel.

Defense: Stay at Echo and defend it WITH YOUR LIFE, meaning you sacrifice your precious K/D even if you have to, I saw five to six guys inside waiting for people to hit the tunnel, like wtf, if they have alpha and they're in the tunnel, they do NOT need to make it all the way in to hit our base, half way through the tunnel you can in fact VISUALLY line up a perfect shot and take out 20% of the damn base node, in fact you don't even need to get into the tunnel to hit the base with the auger, THERE IS NO POINT STAYING INSIDE THE BASE OR THE TUNNELS WHEN YOU'RE DEFENSE, GET OUT THERE AND WATCH ECHO (and the tunnel entrance. Once Bravo and Alpha are taken all you have to worry about is being attacked from Charlie and it's a LONG way from Charlie to Echo and it's EASY to defend. DON'T LOSE ECHO BY WASTING ****ING MANPOWER ON CHARLIE. SO WHAT if you can capture Charlie? It's the farthest node from your own base AND the enemy base. Everytime someone goes for Charlie we've lost a more important node. So you got Charlie, congrats on ****ing your friends at Echo and Bravo over because you've just thinned out our defense AND offense, this isn't meltdown so taking down a node means nothing if you can't hold the damn thing, and even if you can hold Charlie, so what? It's freakin' USELESS, an experienced clan will GIVE you Charlie just so you will thin out your crew on nodes that THEY want, like ECHO, or BRAVO, or ALPHA.

None of this Charlie non-sense makes a lick of difference, arc charger is USELESS when you can't make it inside, providing that you aren't killed travelling all the way from Charlie to the enemy base (good luck) and your chance of hitting the node in the tunnel with an auger is WAY higher than actually making it inside to use the arc charger. Attacking Charlie TAKES AWAY YOUR ATTACK ON BRAVO (or any other USEFUL node) AND SPREADS OUT YOUR DEFENSE MAKING IT WEAKER. You need a certain number of people to actually defend a node, you can't attack and hold a node with two guys, ESPECIALLY Bravo and Echo, now instead of defending those two you have to take away three or four people just to defend the farthest node from your home base and where you need to attack.

DO NOT TAKE CHARLIE. You can attack Delta from Bravo AND Alpha without going the **** AROUND THE WHOLE MAP (it makes as much sense as going around the world to reach your neighbor next door) when you don't have 18-19 guys from the clan, you pick the most important nodes and Charlie is THE LEAST IMPORTANT NODE and the arc charger does NOT pose a threat against a well-defended base, the auger on the other hand is a HUGE threat both in terms of providing cover AND taking the base down.

This isn't some kind of "genius" strategy I'm proposing, every respectable clan is using it against us and we've used it to totally dominate the opposition when we managed to execute the strategy reasonably well, it's not like I'm telling you guys anything you haven't already learned the hard way, what surprised me was we kept trying to reinvent the wheel.

I swear to god anyone who suggests a mass rush to the enemy base against a clan and NOT random n00bs needs to GTFO, when I say NO the first time, take a ****ing hint.

Jeebus, this has to be most frustrating map when everybody is trying to do their own thing and we're losing key nodes left and right. Sorry for sounding harsh, but this pisses me off, if this has offended anyone I apologize. But hey my k/d is crap so what do I know.

First of all: I missed a breach game?! WTF?!?! Awwwww, maaaaaaaaaaaan!

Second, this man speaks truth.

I want to add: all you newbs on the clan, or those that do not play with us on a regular basis, stop inventing your own strategies and listen to the guys with the higher ranks, especially those at Supreme Commander level.

We're not trying to boss you around. We're trying to make the game more fun and rewarding for all of us. If you're dicking around doing your own thing because you think you're better, your're wrong!

M3Freak

Banned
sutdawg said:
M3freak said:
Originally Posted by M3Freak:
I want to play tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake. I'll try to get in a couple of games before falling asleep and dreaming of riding the shaft in the new maps.

Fixed :)

Hahah. That funny. Are you stand up comic during the day? Me laugh more now.

tha_con

Banned
J Stevenson (or anyone)- Question. For the upcoming tourney, specifically, 3 on 3, do you choose your team of 3 on 3, or is it random?

Aeon712

tha_con said:
J Stevenson (or anyone)- Question. For the upcoming tourney, specifically, 3 on 3, do you choose your team of 3 on 3, or is it random?
If you mean your team mates then you choose them when you all register. Me, Efertlis and Sutdawg are a team. Efertlis did the signup process for me since I was sleep :) but he created a team on the site "NeoGAF Philly" and put us three on it.

Kittonwy

Banned
Fight for Freeform said:
Aw daym I missed a Breach game!

Do we really have to spoiler tag these tips? :)

Yes you did. We lost the first round and won the second by a hair.

I put the spoiler tag on because I thought I was a bit harsh and people might get pissed off, we're all regulars here, the clan is a really friendly environment and I don't really want to mess with that, seriously though if anyone has any better suggestions in terms of strategies I'm always willing to listen. I believe objective games are more a matter of strength in numbers more than anything else and how we manage those numbers in terms of flow and ability to change from attack to defense quickly, it's not just people at the node, but more importantly it's people going in between the nodes.
Indifferent2.gif

And to those playing last night, I apologize for yelling, I was kind of pissed.

tanod

when is my burrito
People seriously need to go here:

http://vjarmy.com/clangaf/

and read this. Especially "Kittonwy's Missive," which is also in the thread somewhere but I can't find it. PM me or any other regular for the password.

EDIT: Actually, everybody needs to read this stuff again. We're kind of failing on the basic attack patterns and that, more than anything else, will hurt us A LOT.

nofi

tanod said:
People seriously need to go here:

and read this. Especially "Kittonwy's Missive," which is also in the thread somewhere but I can't find it. PM me or any other regular for the password.

EDIT: Actually, everybody needs to read this stuff again. We're kind of failing on the basic attack patterns and that, more than anything else, will hurt us A LOT.

I'm assuming this is all tactics and stuff. Will read when we get global matches, unless I've just blown my cover... :)

sutdawg

Damn I missed a Breach game last night! Stupid thunderstorm, kept disconnecting me from the game( I'm guessing it has to do with the Wifi). So instead of getting into a game and getting disconnected in the middle and leaving you guys a man short, I decided to skip last night. Stupid Wifi... I need to get a cable before the tournament.

At least I didn't have to spend $300+ on a knives set (looks at Hijo) :lol

Aeon712

sutdawg said:
At least I didn't have to spend $300+ on a knives set (looks at Hijo) :lol
Explain??? And I don't even use wi fi and some times the storms knock out my DSL...I want Fios :(.
Kittonwy said:
Darn it Kitton no apologies, sometimes things need to be said and like M3 said all people with a sub 1.0 and less then 1000 games played should listen to me when I say jump infront of anybody shooting at me :lol

sutdawg

Aeon712 said:
Explain??? And I don't even use wi fi and some times the storms knock out my DSL...I want Fios :(.

All I know is I tried getting on once or twice and Hijo yelled "300 and some dollars for Knives!"... then I got disconnected as he was going into the story.

Yeah Verizon DSL sucks, my new house has a fiboroptic cable line marked off on the side of the house. Once that gets installed I'm there! I'll be sitting on the floor with no furniture but who cares if I have Fios!

careksims

Kittonwy said:
Yes you did. We lost the first round and won the second by a hair.

I put the spoiler tag on because I thought I was a bit harsh and people might get pissed off, we're all regulars here, the clan is a really friendly environment and I don't really want to mess with that, seriously though if anyone has any better suggestions in terms of strategies I'm always willing to listen. I believe objective games are more a matter of strength in numbers more than anything else and how we manage those numbers in terms of flow and ability to change from attack to defense quickly, it's not just people at the node, but more importantly it's people going in between the nodes.
Indifferent2.gif

Damn I missed that and I'm so sorry to hear that. I should have stayed. How'd you guys get breach? More people showed up?

Aeon712

sutdawg said:
All I know is I tried getting on once or twice and Hijo yelled "300 and some dollars for Knives!"... then I got disconnected as he was going into the story.

Yeah Verizon DSL sucks, my new house has a fiboroptic cable line marked off on the side of the house. Once that gets installed I'm there! I'll be sitting on the floor with no furniture but who cares if I have Fios!
Is it wrong that I now hate my fellow Papa Squad team member. And congrats on the house, reminds me of my first night at my sisters house :lol

sutdawg

Aeon712 said:
Is it wrong that I now hate my fellow Papa Squad team member. And congrats on the house, reminds me of my first night at my sisters house :lol

Thanks... Don't start hating me yet though... I'm still stuck on crapy DSL for now and Verizon won't confirm that I will have Fios until they actually install it... I will make sure I let you know once I get it though! :lol

FightyF

Banned

I agree, it's worth checking out. I don't mind reading it all over again, to get on the same page.

What that site really needs are some maps. I'm a visual guy, I'm guessing a few others are as well. I've googled for maps but couldn't find any. When I read your post Kitton, it seriously took me some time to remember which map was Nottingham and which node was Charlie. So maybe having some pics would help.

kammy

Banned
A friend told me that international servers had gone live but ive not been asked to update. Please tell me its true?

sutdawg said:

Furniture is overrated anyway...I can make you a really good deal on a set of knives. Only $400, shipped! :lol :lol :lol

Kittonwy

Banned
This is the current Resistance song mix that plays on my iTunes when I play Resistance, this is the actual list of songs that you guys occasinally get serenaded with during the game:

Makes me wonder - Maroon 5
She will be loved - Maroon 5
This love - Maroon 5
Sunday morning - Maroon 5
Will you still love me? - Chicago
You're the inspiration - Chicago
Woman - John Lennon
Message in a bottle - The Police
Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley
I like the way you move - Outkast
The hardest part - Coldplay
In too deep - Genesis
Lonely soul - Unkle

I will be adding more songs, it's true. That Unkle song is so damn long though.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy said:
This is the current Resistance song mix that plays on my iTunes when I play Resistance:

The hardest part - Coldplay

I will be adding more songs, it's true.
Indifferent2.gif

Sorry, Kittonwy, this should be "Clocks." Or even better, "All I wanna do is ROCK," by Travis, which is like the best Coldplay song ever, only not done by Coldplay.
'
My Resistance soundtrack is sooooooo much different from yours though. Diff'rent strokes, and all that. I like lots of 80s Skate Punk, Hardcore, and stuff when I play Resistance. "Coup D' Etat" by the Circle Jerks may be the best song ever for playing a twitchy FPS to.

FightyF

Banned
Could you add "hard to say I'm sorry" to that playlist?

How about "Living on a Prayer" so we can sing the Resistance-ized lyrics.

I'm also thinking Europe's Final Countdown so we can all yell the battlecry: "It's the Final MELTDOOOOWN!!"

Custom streaming from PC soundtrack support, make it happen Insomniac! :)

Kittonwy

Banned
Pristine_Condition said:
Sorry, Kittonwy, this should be "Clocks." Or even better, "All I wanna do is ROCK," by Travis, which is like the best Coldplay song ever, only not done by Coldplay.
'
My Resistance soundtrack is sooooooo much different from yours though. Diff'rent strokes, and all that. I like lots of 80s Skate Punk, Hardcore, and stuff when I play Resistance. "Coup D' Etat" by the Circle Jerks may be the best song ever for playing a twitchy FPS to.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I listen to that soundtrack, and pray to sweet, 8lb 6oz baby jesus, ftmfw in glorious game battle.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy

Banned
Fight for Freeform said:
Could you add "hard to say I'm sorry" to that playlist?

How about "Living on a Prayer" so we can sing the Resistance-ized lyrics.

I'm also thinking Europe's Final Countdown so we can all yell the battlecry: "It's the Final MELTDOOOOWN!!"

Custom streaming from PC soundtrack support, make it happen Insomniac! :)

I actually have that song.

Remy

Fight for Freeform said:

I agree, it's worth checking out. I don't mind reading it all over again, to get on the same page.

What that site really needs are some maps. I'm a visual guy, I'm guessing a few others are as well. I've googled for maps but couldn't find any. When I read your post Kitton, it seriously took me some time to remember which map was Nottingham and which node was Charlie. So maybe having some pics would help.

I actually do have all the maps dumped for all the sizes of Meltdown and Breech - I just haven't had the time to draw routes on them.

I should be updating ye olde blogge again after the new maps come out, as there will probably be interest in maps and routes for those.

FightyF

Banned
Remy said:
I actually do have all the maps dumped for all the sizes of Meltdown and Breech - I just haven't had the time to draw routes on them.

I should be updating ye olde blogge again after the new maps come out, as there will probably be interest in maps and routes for those.

Yeah, that's a good idea. At that time, do you mind posting unedited versions of those maps so we can draw suggestions on them and discuss them?

Aeon712

Kitton you need to add

Wake Up Call-Maroon 5(My current Myspace song :))
Cupid Chokehold-Gym Class Heroes
Everything You Want-Verticle Horizon
Diary Of Jane Acoustic-( Breaking Benjamin)

I'm starting to understand why none of my friends think I'm black :lol

careksims

Aeon712 said:
Kitton you need to add

Wait!!? You're black!? I kid! I kid!

I'm going to look at those maps. The only one I know by heart is Sommerset... Gah I hate that place.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Aeon712 said:
Kitton you need to add

WAIT WHAT!

I thought I was the only one lol......

but I like Linkin Park and Maroon 5 also :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Kittowny :lol

that was hilarious. I have no idea what you are talking about, but after every line I kept hearing RAWR in my head.

patsu

Ok... I shifted my PS3 down to my temporary housing last night. It's still in my car. I should be able to go online with Resistance tonight or tomorrow.

[Chant to gods]

New maps
New maps
Firmware update
Lair demo
New maps
New maps

Aeon712

patsu said:
Ok... I shifted my PS3 down to my temporary housing last night. It's still in my car. I should be able to go online with Resistance tonight or tomorrow.

Haha, needed that fix just like the rest of us :).

Starts chanting with Patsu

New maps
New maps
Firmware update(to fix my bt headset)
Lair demo
New maps
New maps

Top Bottom