• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

methane47

great fun tonite guys...

that grenade after the picture was wrong though!! that was messed up... especially since you said that we should all say cheese... then ... boom..

:( :(

Angelcurio

methane47 said:
great fun tonite guys...

that grenade after the picture was wrong though!! that was messed up... especially since you said that we should all say cheese... then ... boom..

I was one of the few survivors of that huge explosion :lol

kurahadol

methane47 said:
great fun tonite guys...

I was laughing way too hard when that happened :lol

Nightz

methane47 said:
great fun tonite guys...

that made my night:lol

Aeon712

shoot shoot shoot
Stop shooting
shoot shoot shoot
Stop shooting so he can take the pictures
shoot shoot shoot
(Massive malee kill)Now you'll all stop shooting

:lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Good times. Lovely bunch of deranged nading ninnies lol. Oh BTW, PM'd kaching, I left other clan, just wait or should I link up to MyResistance as well?

Aeon712

LiquidMetal14 said:
Good times. Lovely bunch of deranged nading ninnies lol. Oh BTW, PM'd kaching, I left other clan, just wait or should I link up to MyResistance as well?
Just wait for him to invite you

kurahadol

Just curious, any specific why I could hear some people speak on the mic and not others, I actually never heard any of the directions being given but other times I could hear other people speak with no problems. I just kinda followed what everyone else was doing :D

Aeon712

kurahadol said:
Just curious, any specific why I could hear some people speak on the mic and not others, I actually never heard any of the directions being given but other times I could hear other people speak with no problems. I just kinda followed what everyone else was doing :D
If you weren't in the initial party of 20 then people talking needed to hold L3 for out of party people to hear them. Normally since we are all on X-Ray there is no reason to hold L3 unless we wanna talk to random people on our team.

Wollan

When the first grenade went off on top of the aircraft carrier, was I the only one to die? I saw myself taking a spin in the air with the rest still kneeling.

methane47

Wollan said:
When the first grenade went off on top of the aircraft carrier, was I the only one to die? I saw myself taking a spin in the air with the rest still kneeling.

nah I was right there with you.. infact I think you fell ONTOP of me!!!

tanod

when is my burrito
Res1.jpg

JS - *fapfapfap*
Res2.jpg

These are not background friendly. I think I need to get a little better camera. Mission accomplished though.

The JS shot was kind of unintentional. I looked up to take the picture and his name was highlighted so I just went with it. The 2nd location's shots came out way too dark for me to see anything. I also have zero skills when it comes to photo editing so if anybody wants to take a stab at salvaging them. I can link/email them to you.

Cheeeeeese... *hiss* Boom!!!! :D :lol

I got 5 kills for that, BTW.

Aeon712 said:
shoot shoot shoot
Stop shooting
shoot shoot shoot
Stop shooting so he can take the pictures
shoot shoot shoot
(Massive malee kill)Now you'll all stop shooting

:lol

Yeah. Great, except you melee killed ME, and I wasn't shooting. I got so frustrated I had to leave. You gotta understand, for me, that was like living the worst possible day at work ever.

:p

M3Freak

Banned
tanod said:
Res1.jpg

JS - *fapfapfap*
Res2.jpg

These are not background friendly. I think I need to get a little better camera. Mission accomplished though.

The JS shot was kind of unintentional. I looked up to take the picture and his name was highlighted so I just went with it. The 2nd location's shots came out way too dark for me to see anything. I also have zero skills when it comes to photo editing so if anybody wants to take a stab at salvaging them. I can link/email them to you.

Cheeeeeese... *hiss* Boom!!!! :D :lol

I got 5 kills for that, BTW.

Oh come on, you turds. You take the picture and I don't even know it's going down?! You suck.

tanod

when is my burrito
M3Freak said:
Oh come on, you turds. You take the picture and I don't even know it's going down?! You suck.

Dude. I sent you two PSN messages in the last three days. Check your inbox.

Anyway, to make up for my shitty kinda low-res camera, I bring my fellow GAFfers this. I'm only going to host it on my photobucket account until Tuesday night so grab it while you can.

It's a limited edition artwork (1024x768 background) posted on Resistance Veteran's Day to mark the anniversary of Hale's mission on July 11th, 1951. It was posted on MyResistance.net a month or so back for only one day.
wallpaper1024x768.jpg

M3Freak

Banned
tanod said:
Dude. I sent you two PSN messages in the last three days. Check your inbox.

Haven't touched my PS3 since last night, except today to watch a movie. I didn't see any messages from you yesterday though. Oh well - thems the breaks, I suppose.

We're looking to purchase a new car very soon, so I've been preoccupied with that.

See you guys Tuesday (maybe).

the_id

tanod said:
It's a limited edition artwork (1024x768 background) posted on Resistance Veteran's Day to mark the anniversary of Hale's mission on July 11th, 1951. It was posted on MyResistance.net a month or so back for only one day.
wallpaper1024x768.jpg

sexy.
wish i was there to take the pics with you guys.

lunlunqq

very nice games tonight! and thx for taking those great pictures. i'm looking forward to the picture with the huge explosion. i laughed so hard. :lol :lol :lol

FightyF

Banned
Doh, missed it!

methane47 said:
great fun tonite guys...

Now THAT would have made for a great video heheh.

JS: Convince your boss that you need an HD capture card...yeah... :)

ChryZ

making of (aka tanod is herding cats)
53ouqnn.gif

aftershock (you're never safe in gaf's company)
5zfmyyh.gif

my pics
4ubqidx.jpg

with retro filter
4znpwt0.jpg

tanod taking pics (the wall behind him! :lol )
6bxdt34.jpg

ChraZy CherryZ (my gosh, I look fat in that pic!)
6f6i0lw.jpg

tanod's pic with retro filter
5zofw8w.jpg

that was fun :lol

Aeon712

Pristine_Condition said:
Yeah. Great, except you melee killed ME, and I wasn't shooting. I got so frustrated I had to leave. You gotta understand, for me, that was like living the worst possible day at work ever.

:p
Just another casualty of war

But nah what really happened was there were 3 GAFfers in front of me constantly shooting that wouldn't stop so I decided to malee them in the back of the head for instant death. Only problem is that swing took out 5 people at once :lol

tanod

when is my burrito
Kittonwy said:
That crazy rush actually worked.
Indifferent2.gif

That was fucking HIlarious. :lol

Can somebody photoshop a Samuel L Jackson head on to my face in that grenade exploding gif? That would be really great for mass bannings like NPD and other meltdown threads. :lol :lol :lol

It's like a wave of people doing cartwheels. So awesome!

Angelcurio

Wollan said:
Hilarious.
Also, who was it again who kept bringing up the LAARK. :lol
It was me :D

The most awesome thing about that pic is that i actually got lost mid level, and everytime i would hear that they were taking the pic i started shouting "WAIT FOR ME, I AM LOST" :lol

Nightz

Angelcurio said:
The most awesome thing about that pic is that actually got lost mid level, and everytime i would hear that were taking the pic i started shouting "WAIT FOR ME, I AM LOST" :lol
That was hilarious.:lol

FredFish

It really surprised me that my grenade took out enough people to give me the lead since I was in the front row. Sadly, lunlunqq squeaked by me near the end of the match to win. I had a couple more kills than him but also a couple more deaths. Winning that one Breach game earlier with the Zerg rush was an absolute classic. Good times last night

Kittonwy

Banned
Aeon712 said:
I'm the guy on the bottom left throwing the frag at my foot :lol

I unloaded my 40 and then threw my grenade. I knew it was a good idea to stand in the back row, when all the grenades exploded I was stilll standing.
Indifferent2.gif

methane47

So has anyone noticed my homing LAARK missle hitting close to the end of the vid as yet?

You will see a quick flash above a character holding a LAARK right before the screen turns grey :lol

That was my missle that was hovering right above our heads...

you can also see the red laser a little bit if you look closely.

Top Bottom