• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

Kittonwy

Banned
SleazyC said:
Super Bowl is finishing up and I am hoping on right now to play a couple games.

Me too.

Damn you colts. I will make my gf make ginger bread men and then paste pictures of heads of colts players on them so I can smash them to pieces... and then eat them. Without the pictures.

GAH.

Indifferent2.gif

M3Freak

Banned
Couldn't play much tonight, but good games nonetheless.

BTW: I yelled out "Good night daddy??" because my daughter was trying to say good night. As soon as I heard that I couldn't play anymore - me heart melted. :)

Kittonwy

Banned
M3Freak said:
Couldn't play much tonight, but good games nonetheless.

BTW: I yelled out "Good night daddy??" because my daughter was trying to see good night. As soon as I heard that I couldn't play anymore - me heart melted. :)

Aw.
gladtomeetya.gif

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Wollan said:
How long will this bowl last? Is it every weekend or? I have no clue.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's kinda cute. Nah man the super bowl is only one game. And it only happens once a year. Being from another country I can see why you would ask that.

f@luS

More than a member.
what is ur sensivity ?

mine is 2 , cant aim with more.
but damn , when close fight , i can turn as fast as i want :(

Wollan

It's not that I haven't heard about the Super Bowl or the attention it gets but I was under the impression that it lasted longer than one night as talk about it usually last through spring on these and other forums. /Confused European ;)

BuddyC

I'm plotting to be on a good chunk of tomorrow night to test out this Bluetooth headset I found in my closet and to try and boost my rank a bit more. The headset's a couple years old, so I have no idea if it'll be any good, but it's all charged up and ready to go. Plus I've got that craving for more Resistance-y goodness.

Wollan

The scheduled game for tomorrow should take place at around 6pm PST.
Unless another bowl happens to turn up that is.

Wollan said:
It's not that I haven't heard about the Super Bowl or the attention it gets but I was under the impression that it lasted longer than one night as talk about it usually last through spring on these and other forums. /Confused European ;)

The regular football season is 17 weeks (each team plays 16 games and gets one week off sometime in the season) the playoffs last three weeks, then two weeks later (an extra week added for hype and for teams to get healthy) the Super Bowl.

Though a maximum of 21 games might not seem like a lot, in this game, it is pretty brutal.

BuddyC

Wollan said:
The scheduled game for tomorrow should take place at around 6pm PST.
Unless another bowl happens to turn up that is.
:lol

6 PM PST is perfect. I'll probably hop on at 6 EST and stick around until 10 EST / 7 PST.

SleazyC

jstevenson said:
Oh yeah, we have leaderboards now. :)

They are a little basic due to some issues getting the data off the server, but it's a good start. We'll have a version that allows you to get more granular with your stats in the future.

JS
HATE!

Man now you'll make me play the game more to try to get onto some of these leaderboards.

EDIT

sleazy1gg3.png

Moving on up! Only like 1000 more kills to go!

jstevenson said:
And that's a bad thing from my perspective?

JS
Yes, now he's using up your bandwidth and making you pay more a month for your internet bill. He's already paid his $60 for the game, what do you want him sticking around for? Gosh, learn how to make a console game.

SleazyC

jstevenson said:
And that's a bad thing from my perspective?

JS
Well you know... I'm sure you have access to these servers now.

So.... maybe we can hammer out some deal.... hey whens your birthday? Pets names? City of birth? Mothers maiden name? :D

SleazyC

squicken said:
Whenever I go to myresistance, it loads very slowly. Do certain web browsers load faster than others?
Think the site is getting hammered since they put up the stat system just recently.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
SleazyC said:
Look at game stats then sort by kill spree. Longest is 86.
jesus. Theres gotta be an explaination for that. maybe a meltdown/breach ranked server with a huge party, with the other team some how being a idle ps3 or two? lol

Bad_Boy said:
jesus. Theres gotta be an explaination for that. maybe a meltdown/breach ranked server with a huge party, with the other team some how being a idle ps3 or two? lol
Shortly after release, CTF games were only concluded upon a team capping a certain # of flags.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
viralmarketeer said:
Shortly after release, CTF games were only concluded upon a team capping a certain # of flags.
what about breach/meltdown? I mean the guy(s) could of just avoided the objective and just went straight deathmatch in a B/MD server.

jstevenson said:
Oh yeah, we have leaderboards now. :)

They are a little basic due to some issues getting the data off the server, but it's a good start. We'll have a version that allows you to get more granular with your stats in the future.

JS

You guys need to get some advertising partners on that site now. You're gonna get hammered with hits.

I don't like advertising in games that I pay full price for, but on a site like this, I wouldn't care.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Pristine_Condition said:
You guys need to get some advertising partners on that site now. You're gonna get hammered with hits.

I don't like advertising in games that I pay full price for, but on a site like this, I wouldn't care.
Ads? ew.
Only if they are ads of other games by Insomniac. ;)

The Jer

Holy smokes! Leaderboards!! ........... wow ......... I'm never gonna get on here.....

Everyone stop playing so I can catch up. :)

Top Bottom