• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reuters: U.S. to issue decree on transgender access to school restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRX

Good. I am looking forward to hearing most of the people I work with complaining bitterly about this like it will have a negative impact on their lives.

Just a reminder folks, get the fuck out and vote

100% this. Anyone that's ambivalent or apathetic about voting should just stop to consider what the supreme court could look like after a one-term Trump presidency, and what that would mean for the future.

Someone ordered salt.
xVQ2SS.gif

rjinaz

Is it that time again? The time for the world to end? I know it ended last July. I'm going to assume it's about to end again. Will check my bigoted relative's facebook posts.

User1608

Banned
Thanks Obama and co. Means a lot.

Why "both sides are the same" stuff is fucking stupid and says a lot about whoever says it.

Ignorant.

Davey Cakes

IDGAF Obama is best Obama.

Sucks how progressing society in the 21st century requires this much force but it's all good so long as it gets done.

People need to start realizing when they're on the wrong side of history.

Cipherr

Looking forward to losing my shit the next time someone claims Obama did nothing during his two terms. The whole:

"Obama promised change and we got absolutely no change at all"

Just burns me up man.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Is it that time again? The time for the world to end? I know it ended last July. I'm going to assume it's about to end again. Will check my bigoted relative's facebook posts.

The genderless dystopia has arrived in America, as prophesied in Genesis 4:20.

Sibylus

Banned
The genderless dystopia has arrived in America, as prophesied in Genesis 4:20.
"And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle."

They warned us this would end with goat-fucking, they WARNED USSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can't believe this is actually an issue in the first place. Get your act together America

Cut it with the drive by shitting on the US. The world needs to step up to protect transgender people not pretend they're superior

I mean all of these countries in red still require sterilatzation for people to change their gender.

Trans-map-Side_A_400x300.jpg

And lots of countries haven't enshrined protections
trans-map-Side-B-may-2015_image.png

Its not a competition. EVERYONE needs to be working to change things

rjinaz

In celebration I'm going to watch the South Park Episode "The Cissy". It's a really great episode about transgender issues.

Was it Reagan that wanted the Presidency to be one 6 year term? Because that may be the only thing I agreed with him on. Reelection is a shit thing for good politicians. Imagine 6 years of DGAF Obama.

Cut it with the drive by shitting on the US. The world needs to step up to protect transgender people not pretend they're superior

I mean all of these countries in red still require sterilatzation for people to change their gender.

Its not a competition. EVERYONE needs to be working to change things

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...o_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg

Yup. And look at the same sex marriage map. Most of the Americas, including the whole of the USA allows it where as only half of geographical Europe does, and not even the whole of the EU. The USA allows full marriage with no distinctions at all whereas the EU has a patchwork of rights.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...o_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg

Yup. And look at the same sex marriage map. Most of the Americas, including the whole of the USA allows it where as only half of geographical Europe does, and not even the whole of the EU. The USA allows full marriage with no distinctions at all whereas the EU has a patchwork of rights.

This shouldn't be a "rights off".

Its just the shitposting is annyoying, Celebrate progress and work to make everywhere better instead of pretending you live in a perfect land. Most LGBT people in the world can't marry, can't serve in the military, can't adopt children. As well as face death, discrimination and other horrible things. We should be working to change that.

This should be a "rights off".

Its just the shitposting is annyoying, Celebrate progress and work to make everywhere better instead of pretending you live in a perfect land. Most LGBT people in the world can't marry, can't serve in the military, can't adopt children. As well as face death, discrimination and other horrible things. We should be working to change that.
Amen brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom