• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band 3 |OT|

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
mrklaw said:
seems there is a workaround, but perhaps the safest thing to do is avoid the road challenge until a patch comes out. Tons of other goals to be done.

Although personally I find them a little dull. I'm fine with 'acheivements', but isn't that what acheivements/trophies are for - why have them doubled up as the main meat of the game?
That workaround is complete utter bullshit. There shouldn't be any issues with this stuff because they've had plenty of time to test these issues. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like losing all your progress because of this especially when the road challenges aren't really interesting. In fact, some of the Spade Challenges are frustrating if you're playing on Expert. Streakmania can go to fucking hell and stay there for all eternity. At first, the Spade Challenges seemed like a great idea, but after beating every road challenge with them, I'm so disappointed. They could have been so much fun, but they're ruined because of the idiotic tasks you have to do.

I'm going to quote that Harmonix guy from that link so everyone can read it on here and possibly prevent this from happening:

Hey guys, got an update for all you on this.

Thanks to EricPatey for letting us check out his save file, we’ve been able to learn a lot about this issue. We have a fix in the works, but in the meantime here’s information and a couple workarounds to avoid this happening in the future.

Firstly, the issue does only happen in Road Challenges, on both Xbox360 and PS3, and only specifically when you are given an ARTIST SETLIST containing an artist name greater than 35 characters. There are only a handful of such artists, thus why everybody isn’t running into this.

Steps to prevent corruption of your data and crash of your game.

Workaround #1: When you’re in Road Challenges and the gig you’re in generates an Artist Setlist, and it’s an artist with 35 characters or more in their name (ex. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble) immediately turn off your game. This will save you from reaching the point at which Auto-save breaks, and your data is corrupted.

Workaround #2: In the case that you are in Road Challenges and you’ve already received the message telling you that Auto-save has been disabled, do NOT turn off or restart your game. If you do this, your save file will be irrevocably corrupted. Rather, continue playing through the current setlist you’re in, and proceed through to the next Road Challenge. If that next Road Challenge has three setlists that do not contain problematic band names, you can now re-enable auto-save in your overshell menu and it will successfully save your data without corruption.

Below are the artist names that are causing the problem.

Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives (1 song in RB1 export, 1 song in RB1/2 DLC)
Timmy & the Lords of the Underworld (1 song in RB1 export)
The Presidents of the United States of America (1 song in RB2 export, 3 songs in RB1/2 DLC)
The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets (1 song in RB1/2 DLC)
Stevie Ray Vaughan and the Double Trouble (10 songs in RB1/2 DLC)

RBN:
Chaunce DeLeon and The Fountain of Choof
Steele & Holden feat. Darren Holden
Steele & Britton feat. Taryn Murphy
Paul Henry Smith & The Fauxharmonic Orchestra
Bang on a Can All-Stars / David Lang
Bang on a Can All-Stars / Evan Ziporyn
Bang on a Can All-Stars / Michael Gordon
Connor Christian and Southern Gothic
Bang on a Can All-Stars / Julia Wolfe

Regarding the goals, they're pretty cool...but I HATE that clothes are tied into them. I don't have the keyboard nor will I have the Squier/Mustang for awhile and it sucks I won't be able to have access to certain clothes/accessories because they're tied to completing "goals".

RedRedSuit said:
However, I see the point about glitches. Some things blatantly make no sense. At some point I got 3 stars on some super-hard song, and it told me I'm in the top 16% of the leaderboards. Then I retried it immediately (from the score screen), got 5 stars, and it told me I'm in the top 56% of the leaderboards. What's all this, then?
It's basically backwards. When it says top 16% it means that 84% of players are higher than you. When it says top 56% it means that 44% of players are higher than you.

Really sloppy.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Oh yeah, when you're browsing the quickplay menu...why the fuck do I have to press the orange fret to move to the next section? Why did they change it from yellow to orange when pressing the yellow fret was 100x more convenient?!

Also, it saves all your settings on the modifier options EXCEPT Breakneck Speed. I have to activate it every single time I turn on the game. :(

Hige

RedRedSuit said:
However, I see the point about glitches. Some things blatantly make no sense. At some point I got 3 stars on some super-hard song, and it told me I'm in the top 16% of the leaderboards. Then I retried it immediately (from the score screen), got 5 stars, and it told me I'm in the top 56% of the leaderboards. What's all this, then?
Yeah like Psychotext said, they mean to say percentile instead of percent. It's backwards because when you look at the actual leaderboards, the people with the highest scores are listed as top 1/2/3% etc.

Quick question,

So I got the game in (EU xbox 360 version)

And I want to export rock band 2, after reading the tutorial on the website of RB.com
I want to redeem the code from RB2 but it has a lot more numbers and letters than it let me put in.
So what am I doing wrong?

[edit] found it!

Originally Posted by HMXThrasher View Post
Hey guys and gals - I have an update. Now just use the first 16 digits of your 25 digit code to perform your export!

Rewrite said:
Oh yeah, when you're browsing the quickplay menu...why the fuck do I have to press the orange fret to move to the next section? Why did they change it from yellow to orange when pressing the yellow fret was 100x more convenient?!

My one annoyance with this game so far is that exact issue. I keep pressing yellow.

The Dutch Slayer said:
Quick question,

So I got the game in (EU xbox 360 version)

And I want to export rock band 2, after reading the tutorial on the website of RB.com
I want to redeem the code from RB2 but it has a lot more numbers and letters than it let me put in.
So what am I doing wrong?

Just enter the code until it doesn't let you put anymore in and it should work. It's the first 16 characters I think (possibly 12).

EDIT Sorry for the double post...

Raistlin

RedRedSuit said:
Hmm. I'm loving the shit out of this game -- mainly due to the FAR FAR FAR superior and faster UI, lack of loading times, and far less frustration overall (e.g., showing random set list before playing).

Psychotext said:
It's basically backwards. When it says top 16% it means that 84% of players are higher than you. When it says top 56% it means that 44% of players are higher than you.

Really sloppy.

While not immediately obvious, it really isn't backwards or sloppy at all.

It is your percentile rankinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentile_rank as derived from a normal distributionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution.

As in, "I scored xxxx on my SAT's, that placed me in the 90th percentile".

Tntnnbltn

Raistlin said:
While not immediately obvious, it really isn't backwards or sloppy at all.

It is your percentile rankinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentile_rank as derived from a normal distributionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution.

As in, "I scored xxxx on my SAT's, that placed me in the 90th percentile".
Well it is backwards if RedRedSuit gave the exact wording of the message correctly. The 90th percentile does mean you are better than 90% of people, but that would mean you are in the top 10%, not the top 90%.

Woffls

jgkspsx said:
Do you mean the recommendations, or do you mean the less mainstream song selection?
A little. Although I know you can turn them off, I still interpreted it as 'we think these bands are the best here'. I mostly mean achievements for downloading songs by certain bands, though. Not that I don't like Boston, because I really do. And making me BUY/import songs to get achievements isn't that cool either. It's hardly a big deal, but it surprised me a bit.

On a separate note, I guess 'churning out' a music game every year isn't as easy as we assumed. I'm very surprised by the number of glitches you guys are encountering. Makes me glad I didn't buy it because I get obsessive over these games xD

I3rand0

Rewrite said:
That workaround is complete utter bullshit. There shouldn't be any issues with this stuff because they've had plenty of time to test these issues. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like losing all your progress because of this especially when the road challenges aren't really interesting. In fact, some of the Spade Challenges are frustrating if you're playing on Expert. Streakmania can go to fucking hell and stay there for all eternity. At first, the Spade Challenges seemed like a great idea, but after beating every road challenge with them, I'm so disappointed. They could have been so much fun, but they're ruined because of the idiotic tasks you have to do.

So true. Streakamania fucking sucks on expert anything. Due to the random nature of set lets, if you're trying to go for all the goals in a road challenge it makes life so frustrating. I'll usually end up getting 4-5 stars on a song and just one spade just because I can't FC an entire song.

ascii42

Psychotext said:

Really sloppy.
Reminds me of standardized tests in high school That's how they would show how you did. 98th percentile meant you were better than 98% of people.

ascii42 said:
Reminds me of standardized tests in high school That's how they would show how you did. 98th percentile meant you were better than 98% of people.
Again, they don't say 98th percentile... it's a labelling error basically.

I'd show a screenshot but oddly I can't find one online and I don't have the game with me.

Raistlin

Tntnnbltn said:
Well it is backwards if RedRedSuit gave the exact wording of the message correctly. The 90th percentile does mean you are better than 90% of people, but that would mean you are in the top 10%, not the top 90%.
In that case (I'd have to check, I'm on a business trip) ... then yes, the text is wrong.

The valuation however is a traditional percentile ranking regardless of what the associated text states.

ascii42 said:
http://neogaf.net/forum/showpost.php?p=24290707&postcount=3764

:p

Hige

Er.. there's a pic at the top of the page that shows the text:

Big Ass Ramp said:
xGywE.jpg
3 stars would most likely not be at the top 30% (70th percentile) of the leaderboard. Unless you're playing keys maybe. :lol

Raistlin

Hige said:
Er.. there's a pic at the top of the page that shows the text:

3 stars would most likely not be at the top 30% (70th percentile) of the leaderboard. Unless you're playing keys maybe. :lol

Again, I'm away so I can't verify ...

... but I could have sworn that this text is different from the percentile ranking.

ie. It says you rank 70%, but in the case of listing points needed, it states you need xxx to reach the top 30%.

If that is the case, it is correct on both counts. Can someone confirm the standard percentile text?

bryehn

Yeah I've had the negative score thing too. Or my favourite, "Get ~100 more points to get into the top XX% of the leaderboard. Really? 1-200 points?

ahvostik

I've been playing my mustang guitar for about a week now. I'm in love.

I've been mostly doing the easier pro-guitar songs on Expert difficulty because I like learning the songs note for note. I'll have my regular old Squier hooked up to a practice amp sitting nearby so I'll nail the song using the Mad Catz Mustang guitar and then I'll switch over to my real guitar and play along to the song.

My left hand already feels stronger and I'm able to pull off quicker movements than I ever have before.

Rock Band 3 is improving my guitar playing.

A video game is improving my guitar playing. I love Harmonix. :D

Raistlin

:D

I'm still trying to decide whether to hop on a mustang in the interim. You think it's worth it? How weird/different is it versus a real guitar?

The only glitch I noticed was that I 100%'d one of the first pro keys songs on Medium difficulty, then played it on Expert, missed a few notes, but was given the award for 100%'ing a pro keys song on expert.

My scoreboard still shows it as:

Need You Tonight - 100% - X - 4 stars

I'd be kind of pissed if I 100%'d a song on pro keys and only got 4 stars. This seems like a pretty huge exploit for anyone who wants to 100% every song on easy, then just finish it on Expert to be awarded 100%.

Dead Man Typing said:
The only glitch I noticed was that I 100%'d one of the first pro keys songs on Medium difficulty, then played it on Expert, missed a few notes, but was given the award for 100%'ing a pro keys song on expert.

My scoreboard still shows it as:

Need You Tonight - 100% - X - 4 stars

I'd be kind of pissed if I 100%'d a song on pro keys and only got 4 stars. This seems like a pretty huge exploit for anyone who wants to 100% every song on easy, then just finish it on Expert to be awarded 100%.

Which version is that? And are you sure it now says X? I noticed that for me (on the PS3), I first passed a song on H with 4 stars and a certain score, then I passed it on Expert with 3 stars, and my 4 star score stayed up there because I think it had a better score.

ahvostik

If you already own a real guitar I'd say it's worth it. but... my recommendation should be taken with a grain of salt because over the years I've spent thousands of dollars on musical instruments / rock band gear / drums /keyboards / guitars / basses.

so... $150 wasn't going to really break the bank.

if the Squier was out today - I would have skipped the Mustang and gone with the Squier but since it won't be out for another 15 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes, and 22 seconds I just couldn't wait that long for pro-guitar and pro-bass charts.

...I guess even if you don't own a real guitar it could still be a fun / educational / constructive use of $150.

Hige

Raistlin said:
Again, I'm away so I can't verify ...

... but I could have sworn that this text is different from the percentile ranking.

ie. It says you rank 70%, but in the case of listing points needed, it states you need xxx to reach the top 30%.

If that is the case, it is correct on both counts. Can someone confirm the standard percentile text?
Yeah, the picture I quoted is a slight variation on the text we're talking about, but the other one just says something like "You're ranked at the top xx% of the leaderboards!".

I'll make sure I sing like a demented cat... that, or try the drums again. =(

That should get me in the "top 96%" of the leaderboard. \o/

mrklaw

MrArseFace
ahvostik said:
If you already own a real guitar I'd say it's worth it. but... my recommendation should be taken with a grain of salt because over the years I've spent thousands of dollars on musical instruments / rock band gear / drums /keyboards / guitars / basses.

if the Squier was out today - I would have skipped the Mustang and gone with the Squier but since it won't be out for another 15 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes, and 22 seconds I just couldn't wait that long for pro-guitar and pro-bass charts.

...I guess even if you don't own a real guitar it could still be a fun / educational / constructive use of $150.

My thinking (as someone who doesn't own a real guitar) is that the mustang is a slightly cheaper 'taster' option. Will I enjoy playing proper guitar? If so, I can look at getting a proper guitar later on, and not be bound to the RB Strat - I can buy a nice used one from somewhere, and still have the mustang for game use.

Plus I would think it'd be slightly easier to get on with? The short time I did play with a real guitar (acoustic, don't know if that matters) I remember having a lot of trouble with positioning my fingers exactly in the right place, and pressing hard enough to not make the strings 'rattle'. Buttons on the mustang should be more forgiving in that respect, so I should be able to concentrate on the basic positions?

Raistlin

ahvostik said:

I too have spent thousands (and thousands) on music gear, so money really isn't an issue if the experience is decent. I just don't want to pay $150 if it isn't a decent analog of real guitar.

I have a Roland TD-9SX (with double bass, extra cymbals and toms), numerous acoustics including a 12-string, 4 electrics, a bass, a full-sized Yamaha keyboard, stereo keyboard amps, Vox guitar amp, numerous effects ... etc. :\

Oh yeah, I shouldn't forget my Yamaha n12 digital mixing board >_<

mrklaw said:
My thinking (as someone who doesn't own a real guitar) is that the mustang is a slightly cheaper 'taster' option. Will I enjoy playing proper guitar? If so, I can look at getting a proper guitar later on, and not be bound to the RB Strat - I can buy a nice used one from somewhere, and still have the mustang for game use.

Plus I would think it'd be slightly easier to get on with? The short time I did play with a real guitar (acoustic, don't know if that matters) I remember having a lot of trouble with positioning my fingers exactly in the right place, and pressing hard enough to not make the strings 'rattle'. Buttons on the mustang should be more forgiving in that respect, so I should be able to concentrate on the basic positions?
For someone that already plays guitar, I wonder if it will actually be more difficult. Much of your positioning is based on string-feel. The lack of strings makes that impossible. Also if you finger pick, that too is based on string-feel. The fact it uses the same size string in each location makes that a problem.

ahvostik,
Actually can you comment on the above? What impact is there on the feel? Is positioning more difficult due to the lack of feedback? Have you tried finger picking?

anyone order the MIDI pro adapter from gameshark.com and get a shipping notice yet?

I ordered on 11/7 and only got an order confirmation e-mail. I'm getting kinda nervous about this thing shipping, since I paid $45 shipped when I can get it later this month from Amazon for $30 shipped. The $15 is worth is to get it early, but I'm not convinced their "in stock" status is accurate.

Amneisac

http://www.rockband.com/users/exitmusic

I'm not really understanding the scoring. Is it basically just you get stars+spades to complete challenges and it doesn't matter what difficulty you play on? But if you play on expert you can get a higher possible score? So theoretically someone could have a higher 100% hard score than a 75% expert score?

Raistlin

drmcclin said:
anyone order the MIDI pro adapter from gameshark.com and get a shipping notice yet?

I ordered on 11/7 and only got an order confirmation e-mail. I'm getting kinda nervous about this thing shipping, since I paid $45 shipped when I can get it later this month from Amazon for $30 shipped. The $15 is worth is to get it early, but I'm not convinced their "in stock" status is accurate.
After I saw mention of it being available in this thread, I hopped over to the sight and throw it in my cart.

A warning came up asking if you are aware you are ordering a pre-order and/or back ordered item (or something like that). However, it was listed like that on the main page, whereas other out of stock items are.

I think you might be fooked.

Raistlin said:
After I saw mention of it being available in this thread, I hopped over to the sight and throw it in my cart.

A warning came up asking if you are aware you are ordering a pre-order and/or back ordered item (or something like that). However, it was listed like that on the main page, whereas other out of stock items are.

I think you might be fooked.

what console, though? The PS3 version showed in stock (still does, in fact) and I got no such warning.

Wii and X360 versions have been fluctuating back and forth, and are now "pre-order" status.

ahvostik

Raistlin said:
For someone that already plays guitar, I wonder if it will actually be more difficult. Much of your positioning is based on string-feel. The lack of strings makes that impossible. Also if you finger pick, that too is based on string-feel. The fact it uses the same size string in each location makes that a problem.

ahvostik,
Actually can you comment on the above? What impact is there on the feel? Is positioning more difficult due to the lack of feedback? Have you tried finger picking?

so yea... at first there is kind of an awkward... "wait... what string is my finger on?" adjustment phase. but after a while it kind of becomes second nature; you learn to kind of figure out where your hand is and the buttons begin to seem like strings. Honestly... the lack of 22 frets is a little bit more of an adjustment than the lack of strings on the neck.

playing pro-bass is really fun because many times the chart is easy enough to sight-read and still have you feeling like a badass. I always finger pick while playing bass and while you do lose the sensation of the strings underneath your fingers it's pretty easy to adjust and feels close enough to real thing in my opinion.

I've been playing these guitar games since GH1 (got it on release date) and it is SUCH a joy to actually be plucking "strings" to trigger a note rather than flipping a fixed strum-bar back and forth.

I know all of what i'm saying is very wishy-washy but I really think it's just a matter of preference. I think some guitarists won't be willing to go through that learning curve that it takes to get used to the Mustang's buttons but if you're a rhythm gamer already it really doesn't take long to adjust.

As I said before I've also been switching between my mustang and my cheapo squier electric to kind of keep things in context. I'm very interested in the idea of actually learning to play these songs on a real guitar so after mastering it on the mustang i'll try it out on my electric and for the most part the transition is seamless/painless.

Raistlin

drmcclin said:
what console, though? The PS3 version showed in stock (still does, in fact) and I got no such warning.

Wii and X360 versions have been fluctuating back and forth, and are now "pre-order" status.

PS3 version is what I tried.

As I said, it showed up in stock ... but when I want to add it to my cart it went to a warning page. It doesn't appear to be doing it now, but I'm a bit skeptical.

I'm considering the Mustang, and don't know whether to trust this site or not.

ahvostik

I ordered a Mustang for the 360 through Gameshark with two day shipping when they showed "in-stock" and I got it in 2 days.

Gameshark = the best source for Mustangs confirmed.

Raistlin said:
PS3 version is what I tried.

As I said, it showed up in stock ... but when I want to add it to my cart it went to a warning page. It doesn't appear to be doing it now, but I'm a bit skeptical.

I'm considering the Mustang, and don't know whether to trust this site or not.

well, it *is* the official MadCatz shop, so there's that. I will just cancel the order if it doesn't ship this week. They repeatedly stated it would ship w/in 1-2 business days (so today), so if they don't I feel confident I have grounds to cancel the order or chargeback.

Raistlin

ahvostik,
Thanks for the response!

ahvostik said:
so yea... at first there is kind of an awkward... "wait... what string is my finger on?" adjustment phase. but after a while it kind of becomes second nature; you learn to kind of figure out where your hand is and the buttons begin to seem like strings. Honestly... the lack of 22 frets is a little bit more of an adjustment than the lack of strings on the neck.
That reminds me ... just how are solos handled then?

playing pro-bass is really fun because many times the chart is easy enough to sight-read and still have you feeling like a badass. I always finger pick while playing bass and while you do lose the sensation of the strings underneath your fingers it's pretty easy to adjust and feels close enough to real thing in my opinion.
Sounds good. So the spacing between strings is sufficient to not be a problem? Are they spaced like a standard guitar or wider? Just curious if it gives you finger-picking at the cost of your picking muscle memory.

I suppose the thicker strings actually makes it feel better than a guitar when doing bass? I actually may get one just to use for bass :lol

I've been playing these guitar games since GH1 (got it on release date) and it is SUCH a joy to actually be plucking "strings" to trigger a note rather than flipping a fixed strum-bar back and forth.
Yeah, I basically stopped playing plastic guitar once I got into drums from the original Rock Band. I still play it at friends houses/parties/etc, but I stopped actually practicing or attempting to go through all events.

I know all of what i'm saying is very wishy-washy but I really think it's just a matter of preference. I think some guitarists won't be willing to go through that learning curve that it takes to get used to the Mustang's buttons but if you're a rhythm gamer already it really doesn't take long to adjust.

As I said before I've also been switching between my mustang and my cheapo squier electric to kind of keep things in context. I'm very interested in the idea of actually learning to play these songs on a real guitar so after mastering it on the mustang i'll try it out on my electric and for the most part the transition is seamless/painless.
I just wish I could actually try one out :/ MadCatz is probably losing a number of buyers because of this.

If you think it actually is a good analog for bass though - I think I'll bite.

Raistlin

ahvostik said:
I ordered a Mustang for the 360 through Gameshark with two day shipping when they showed "in-stock" and I got it in 2 days.

Gameshark = the best source for Mustangs confirmed.
Unfortunately the PS3 rev isn't available until the end of the month. :(

drmcclin said:
well, it *is* the official MadCatz shop, so there's that. I will just cancel the order if it doesn't ship this week. They repeatedly stated it would ship w/in 1-2 business days (so today), so if they don't I feel confident I have grounds to cancel the order or chargeback.
What do you mean official?

*looks closer at site*

>_<

had no idea MadCatz owned GameShark :lol

Raistlin

drmcclin said:

So ... as an update ...

I realized I was mistaken regarding the backorder stuff. That's what happens when you read quickly. The issue was that I had a Mustang in my cart, and it was actually telling me to order the items separately since at least one was a preorder. >_<

Anyway, I decided to just say fuck it and grab a PS3 Mustang and 2 of the MIDI adapters. I then subsequently canceled my Amazon order for the MIDI adapters since they won't be delivered until Dec 1.

Everything is great ... wait ...

Speaking of shady. When I attempted to order the gear from GameShark, my initial CC was turned down. I figured I had entered it wrong and tried it again. Fail. So I used a different CC. That went through fine.

But ... I then received a phone call from Capital One's fraud department confirming my orders (had to do them separate since the Mustang is a pre-order).

:lol Just how shady is GameShark/MadCatz??? :lol

ahvostik

you won't be disappointed with the Mustang.

It's a great piece of hardware. And coupled with Rock Band 3's intuitive chord charts it's a blast to play with.

I wish the midi adapters were out for the 360 so I could hook up my Roland V-Drums but I guess you PS3 people need to get something before the 360 folk.

Remains to be seen whether we'll actually have it shipped... I've got my doubts.

They're probably just teasing us with it so they can smack our grubby hands with a ruler. We are the red-headed stepchildren, after all.

Raistlin said:
Can someone confirm the standard percentile text?
Here ye go:

Piss poor performance:
bglE5.jpg

Almost perfect:
oGvLH.jpg

Like I said before, basically backwards (would be fine if they said percentile, but they don't).

God damn bugs.
My character just seems to have deleted itself, and had another song where I play through the entire thing, get 76%, and have it not give me a single point or star.

This is absurd.

It's like RockBand 3 is simultaneously the best and the worst game released. Why did they rush release? I do not seriously think they need to compete with Guitar Hero anymore.

I3rand0

Zeouterlimits said:
God damn bugs.
My character just seems to have deleted itself, and had another song where I play through the entire thing, get 76%, and have it not give me a single point or star.

After I lost my save last night, I have no desire to play this game ever again and it sucks because that Billy Joel pack is out in a few weeks too.

FlightOfHeaven said:
This is absurd.

It's like RockBand 3 is simultaneously the best and the worst game released. Why did they rush release? I do not seriously think they need to compete with Guitar Hero anymore.

Harmonix probably don't think they're competing with Guitar Hero at all.

Top Bottom