• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Kron and Gibbs get as their third man that team is going to dominate comp play longer than NIP did in the beginning of CSGO. These guys are on another level.

While I wait for my balls to stop bleeding, do we know for a fact Steam is midnight?
The thing about Steam is we've got this.

c60910ba83b91de42d1cd5bf9257f8a9.png

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Also the rule is, when you actually want something the store update is late.

It's BAFFLING that there isn't a set store update time after all these fucking years.

Wtf man. I would paid 20 dollars to fucking play Rocket League at midnight. Fucking salty as hell right now. SCEA needs to get their fucking shit together. Every other region has had within 30 minutes of Midnight. Were an hour passed already.

It's been 5 years since I've gave a shit about when the store is going to update, but it stings all the same..

This so much. I never give 2 shits when it updates cause I buy all my games at retail.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Sigh...fuck this waiting till tomorrow evening. Please get your midnight launch shit together SCEA.

"OmG" needs to be replaced with "LOL"

Too many funny moments, no quick way to express it! (I literally have no mNor complaints)

Carl

This only just reminds me how shit Sony's infrastructure is. Now to wait for an undisclosed time this evening to receive regularly scheduled updates.

God damnit PSN is a pain in the ass.

Nothing to do with infrastructure, everything to do with SCEA. Every other region manages to release stuff at midnight consistently

Nafai1123

Banned
How does a person/department continue to have employment when they consistently fail to update their service on time while every other region does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom