• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace

Banned
Yeah I got a third, need a sub. I don't know if you can have people from other teams be your sub or not.

banana: Dunham is on which team? so out of the loop on all these tourneys... had no idea that they were starting this early. why didn't anyone notify me? I've been wanting some higher level competition.

I have my ESL account created, same name as my PSN (MBFtrace).

We should try and get the team together in a few for some practice.

Iced

It's so discouraging seeing AI players join the other team, especially when you're introducing the game to friends. They're just too damn good.

Flunkie

Banned
I have my ESL account created, same name as my PSN (MBFtrace).

We should try and get the team together in a few for some practice.

We will. We have a few days. PM or message on PSN in the meantime. I created one too -- Flunkie on there.

Already have a team? I'm interested in joining for ESL :p

Are you good? I can push out the third guy as he's not a gaffer and just have him as a sub.

Yeah I got a third, need a sub. I don't know if you can have people from other teams be your sub or not.

banana: Dunham is on which team? so out of the loop on all these tourneys... had no idea that they were starting this early. why didn't anyone notify me? I've been wanting some higher level competition.

Sorry I just meant on the studio/team that made the game.

We will. We have a few days. PM or message on PSN in the meantime. I created one too -- Flunkie on there.

Are you good? I can push out the third guy as he's not a gaffer and just have him as a sub.

Ahhh. I think I am pretty good. But I dont want you to kick someone if he's already on the team.. If this starts in half an hour, I'm guessing it's too late to put a team together myself?

Trace

Banned
Ahhh. I think I am pretty good. But I dont want you to kick someone if he's already on the team.. If this starts in half an hour, I'm guessing it's too late to put a team together myself?

He thought I was talking about Neogaf's tournament which is like next week. Assuming Flunkie is available today we might need a third for ESL, not sure.

The money trail is the best exhaust I've found so far

vHMf3C.jpg

Vire

EDIT:

SO MANY CHANGES.

K so apparently Flunkie is available now, so we just need to get together on PSN. I'll invite you both to a party if you get on PSN.

Whats your PSN?

You all gonna stream? I gotta root for Team GAF!

Gazkapop

Has probably been said to death already but this game would be even more amazing with a mode similar to fifa's pro clubs. I wanna play matches that actually mean something when partied up with friends.

aravuus

18 hours played after the first week. The last time I've played a game that wasn't heavily story-driven this much in such a short time was probably when CS:S was still a thing. Like 3 years back.

Thank you for RL, Psyonix. Bless you.

Subaru

This game is awesome but I'm having trouble with decals.

I was using a cool decal, but now every decal appears locked. I'v just unlocked a new one and guess what? Its locked! So, I think its a bug... anybody knows anything about this?

Thanks!

iosefe

I was using a cool decal, but now every decal appears locked. I'v just unlocked a new one and guess what? Its locked! So, I think its a bug... anybody knows anything about this?

Thanks!

decals are car specific.

nicolajNN

Thanks!

You unlock decals separately for each car

BShadowJ

If you guys are gonna play, you better have the ESL team ready, because the check in is in 5 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

I don't want to see you miss the cup because you forgot to check in :p

Vire

It's not ping, the Euro servers are having some kind of CPU issue and hitching really badly separate from ping.

Word, seemed strange that they kept quitting out even when it looked to be fine. I haven't run into that hitching on NA East yet thankfully.

nicolajNN

It's not ping, the Euro servers are having some kind of CPU issue and hitching really badly separate from ping.

Don't think I've had a chance to say this before, but thanks for keeping us informed through all this, both here and on twitter.

Btw, don't know if you can say this, but what's the approx. split in players between Europe and the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom